Only one Ranger Captain?

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Snark

Only one Ranger Captain?

Post by Snark »

I know you can have one ranger captain at once, but when he dies, I can't get another one? it says unitcap reached... and I don't have a full unitcap, I can build any other units.

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Only one Ranger Captain?

Post by MarKr »

I just tried it and after Captain died, I could build a new one in barracks...if you try it again, does that happen repeatedly for you or was it one time problem?

Snark

Post by Snark »

It happens repeatedly. I tried it with choosing different companies/doctrines, not choosing any, reinstalling the whole mod...
I can always only get one and when he dies, I can't get another one.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

I did a simple test - started a game, got Ranger's captain as soon as possible and sent him towards Axis base defenses. Once dead he is again available in barracks as he should be. I think the problem is something at your side because something like this would have been noticed by other players long ago and nobody reacted to your post so far. Are you sure your BK installation was made properly (into right folder/no corrupted files etc.)?

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

I remember such thing to happen to be only once. It was with commando captain, once he died, I couldn't make a new one because of a message "There can be only 1 on the battlefield"
But it was a single case, and quite loong time ago.