luftwaffe pioneers

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Viper

luftwaffe pioneers

Post by Viper »

hi
as we can recently see some videos around ,sound is important factor of the game. and sometimes people can compare and determine which game is better than any other based only on sounds.

i want to report a bug with the luftwaffe pioneers but i think the developers already know what i am talking about and i think it's time to fix it if possible really.

the stg44 firing sound for this unit is bugged. it sounds real annoying or more like a mix of stg44 and fg42. same thing with the mp40 only for this unit too.

Krieger Blitzer

Re: luftwaffe pioneers

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

This sound bug is very weird, and i am not sure if it's ever possible to fix.
However.. just like i suggested in the past... Probably just "avoiding" the bug is the best thing to do so far. This could be done perhaps by removing the default MP44 entirely as well as the MP40s upgrade from this squad; while maybe adjusting the price of this unit in return!

Hawks has successfully fixed this bug on his own testing version of the game, as he simply removed the default MP44 as well as the MP40s upgrade from this squad just like i suggested here.. i also watched his stream; and now it works fine without any sound problems :) Price can be reduced from currently 360 MP to 300 MP then.

Viper

Post by Viper »

Hawks has successfully fixed this bug on his own testing version of the game, as he simply removed the default MP44 as well as the MP40s upgrade from this squad just like i suggested here.. i also watched his stream; and now it works fine without any sound problems :) Price can be reduced from currently 360 MP to 300 MP then.

awesome !

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Panzerblitz fixed this. Weapons stay as they are.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Great news! Thanks.

Viper

Post by Viper »

MarKr wrote:Panzerblitz fixed this. Weapons stay as they are.

finally ......
thx :!:

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Fixed aaaand closed!