Cheat replay

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
sgtToni95

Cheat replay

Post by sgtToni95 »

I just want to post this to warn you about player Rokossoski (SVT) using building teleport bug/cheat if you ever meet him in game
Attachments
Rokossovskicheat.rec
(662.84 KiB) Downloaded 52 times

Zetsuboon

Re: Cheat replay

Post by Zetsuboon »

Very interesting

Armynator

Post by Armynator »

And so it begins again.
2 years and it's still not fixed, GG BK Team.

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

+ 1

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

sgtToni95 wrote:I just want to post this to warn you about player Rokossoski (SVT) using building teleport bug/cheat if you ever meet him in game

First of all, this is not the real Rokossoski as he is actually a decent player... This is - once again - the same fake guy(s) who keeps randomly picking up any nick name(s) of some known players throughout the community! While abusing such bugs.

Secondly, there was actually a fix to this.. and it was also implemented on a beta version of the game. Anyone who teleport his units, would instantly lose them as they would simply vanish into thin air... However, this apparently wasn't the best solution for some connectivity issues.

Armynator wrote:2 years and it's still not fixed, GG BK Team.

Last but not least.. entirely removing the hold position ability is perhaps the only remaining straight forward way in order to completely fix this once and for all, but the cost is huge... Since that this feature is indeed very useful.
Unless there is something else you have in mind that you could suggest as a solution maybe?

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

i think if you have that player who cheated in your contact list you can assign him a nickname which doesn't change even if he changes his nickname... maybe that could help recognize them so you can avoid playing with them.. Or just quitting that game and starting a new one without the cheater..

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

to prevent misunderstandings the Rokossovski i'm talking about is this one.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089317174/

Krieger Blitzer

Well, this is not a fake.. it's actually the real one... But there is something u probably have to understand; sometimes you can accidentally teleport your units! Yup, even myself.. during a game... I actually once teleported my Volks into a house by accident :P No one seem to have noticed it though.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Wow Tiger, you like to live dangerously!

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

Ok.. then i'm just surprised, everytime someone ACCIDENTALLY teleports his units into a building, that building is not near his base or in a random house but quite often in a strategically nice position.. dunno how that can happen accidentally but i'll try to trust you..

Krieger Blitzer

Wait, I didn't see the replay.. as i don't know for sure how the guy really acted during that game... But according to what u say, then I would definitely give him no excuse whatsoever if he continuously tried to keep abusing the teleport bug.

I was just pointing out that it could actually happen not intentionally sometimes!