Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.5 Beta Patch Preview

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Krieger Blitzer

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.5 Beta Patch Preview

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Deleted.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

kwok wrote:You dun fucked the game up now, markr. All your fault, singlehandedly destroying balance for the allied fanboys. You devs are ruining the mod.
If only Warhawks would just shut up.

(Sarcasm if it didn't come across over the Internet)

wow kwok, I had a mini-heart attack!

Glad to hear about the change.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Haha my attempt at using satire as a form of appreciation. Glad I put the sarcasm disclaimer.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Tor

Post by Tor »

Why 320mm Wurfrahmen flame rocket worse than 280mm he? and have bigger cost lol, i think with same cost no one want use flame.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

No, fuck off.
You're just a hypocrite, and an asshole.
You dun fucked the game up now, markr. All your fault, singlehandedly destroying balance for the allied fanboys. You devs are ruining the mod.
If only Warhawks would just shut up.

(Sarcasm if it didn't come across over the Internet)

Guys, even though I know Tiger can be irritating at times (and trust me, I really do), this kind of talking is not OK. You might not share opinion on something but insults won't solve anything. You're also violating forum guidelines with these posts so I have to ask you not to use this kind talk here. I know that Tiger used the word "retard" first so this applies to him too. It really sucks with all the work on the mod keep coming here and solving guideline violations that could've been easily avoided.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Okay sorry will do. You're right, insult against insult doesn't solve anything. Probably the biggest reason why I left bk.
But I feel like so many limits have already been crossed, and so much was given up to the toxic players in general, not just balance but even forum behavior.

Tiger1996 wrote:
Don't u think that if I was really poisoning this forum like u say.. that I would have been probably banned long time ago? :P

Not to single tiger out but he brought up exactly what I was trying to tell everyone about. Moderators on the forum don't exist, there isn't transparency between players and devs, and "compromises" keep being made that aren't necessarily a good thing. It's what I'm trying to explain that it's not balance that scares people away, it's behavior. And it seems like the only way to get anything done in the community anymore is playing the ugliest.
Why not start enforcing more of the guidelines? I understand the fear of losing people in the community because you start shutting some down, but the comfort for welcoming others will gain more in the long run. I mean this for both balance and forum behavior. More so the behavior part.

Edit: and it isn't just tiger I'm satirizing with my toxic post
Last edited by kwok on 02 Apr 2016, 18:48, edited 1 time in total.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Krieger Blitzer

What u have quoted me out there is not an insult, is it?
MarKr said that this applies to me too which is definitely true as I used the word "retard" even if it was mainly as a response to another.. MarKr was still right that it applies to me! But don't u think it also applies to u and specifically to that other guy as well who is using words like "asshole" and "smartass" too??!!
I admit I might be irritating at times really.. but I never ever managed to use such words anyhow. Or maybe I just rarely did as a response to others of which I came to realize as not a good idea since it solves nothing as MarKr said anyway....

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

Tiger1996 wrote:What u have quoted me out there is not an insult, is it?
MarKr said that this applies to me too which is definitely true as I used the word "retard" even if it was mainly as a response to another.. MarKr was still right that it applies to me! But don't u think it also applies to u and specifically to that other guy as well who is using words like "asshole" and "smartass" too??!!
I admit I might be irritating at times really.. but I never ever managed to use such words anyhow. Or maybe I just rarely did as a response to others of which I came to realize as not a good idea since it solves nothing as MarKr said anyway....

No, first start with yourself before you try to pin the faults on someone else. Stop with the "But don't you think someone else is worse, because I'm pointing them out?"

You're still just as bad, so take a look at yourself, shut up, think, and stop insulting others, directly or indirectly.

@Markr. Roger, roger. But please, someone's gotta enforce this thing, verbal warnings aren't working on the major offender(s), and the continued presense of this (these) offender(s) is stagnating the atmosphere here.
Last edited by Armacalic on 02 Apr 2016, 18:50, edited 1 time in total.

Krieger Blitzer

No, first start with yourself

Same to u.

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

Tiger1996 wrote:
No, first start with yourself

Same to u.

Sorry, didn't hear you, did you say "Okay, I'll stop insulting others and think more throughly before calling others less important, disregarding their opinion when they're opposite of mine."?

kwok wrote:Edit: and it isn't just tiger I'm satirizing with my toxic post

Well, isn't it still very telling when people immediately think of the certain major offender here when they read your satirical comment? :lol:

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

What about patch release? Is it still today? Regarding AB bomber, back up its perfomance to first beta ( but rise the cost), otherwise with new values it will need testing again and update will be delayed for another date, who knows which one.

XAHTEP39

Post by XAHTEP39 »

I) Good screenshot: clearly seen vise versa radius of sight of "crawl" SE Sabotage Squad:
1) "crawl", don`t move:
Spoiler: show

Squad don`t see strategic point at north-north-west (look at map, it is "white").
2) "crawl", move to east:
Spoiler: show

Squad see strategic point at north-west (look at map, it is "red").

II) S.Mines 35 by Demolition Storm (WH Blitz) are not marked at map yet.
Multipurpose-mine by SE Light vehicles (Sdkfzs) are not marked at map too (maybe by other armies HTs too).

III) There are very-very rarely unit - StuG.IV "late", it is only in WH Blitz and is random call-in (25% chance). So maybe to add StuG.IV "late" to TH (becouse it is tank hunters) - will be unlocked together with Pz.IV H/J unlock (all the same chassis)? Price = 500/50...55F (450/40...45F after TH upgrade), so it will be between Hetzer and JagdPz.IV/48 in cost, and expensive than WH StuG.IV "early".

IV) What caused that price of Blitz Demo-Storm is 250MP and SE Sabotage-squad is 350MP? Why there is so big cost-difference with similar purpose of squads?
Yes, Sabotage-sq has little bit more abilities, although weak weapons (MP-40 vs StG-44), but maybe reduce cost of Sabotage-sq to 300MP ?

Krieger Blitzer

What about patch release? Is it still today?

Release it today?? I think noway anymore.. few things aren't done yet as it obviously seems. More specifically that I believe even Wolf hasn't yet decided where to exactly put the Stuka until now I guess! Or apparently this is at least what I've felt from my talking with him yesterday in the PMs of which is something that is actually rather very difficult to decide, since that in fact it's principally like asking to give CPs requirement for the RAF doc 95mm Cromwell which has recently been added over there...
However, that I mostly agree with u for sure about the AB planes.

What caused that price of Blitz Demo-Storm is 250MP and SE Sabotage-squad is 350MP? Why there is so big cost-difference with similar purpose of squads?
Yes, Sabotage-sq has little bit more abilities, although weak weapons (MP-40 vs StG-44), but maybe reduce cost of Sabotage-sq to 300MP ?

No, Demo Storm squad is limited to only 1 while also having just Kar98s equipped by default unless u pay ammo to upgrade better weaapons.
Sabotage squads on the other hand is equipped by default with 3 MP40s and 1 STG44, they are also limited to 2... So, both units are simply at the right cost I believe :)

A side note:- I think this sight glitch in stealth mode for Sabotage squad is fixed already.. but not in the 2nd beta though.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

The SE Demo squad sight should be fixed.
- @XAHTEP39: You said something about their mines still not working correctly? What was wrong with it?
S.Mines 35 by Demolition Storm (WH Blitz) are not marked at map yet.
Multipurpose-mine by SE Light vehicles (Sdkfzs) are not marked at map too (maybe by other armies HTs too)
I'll look at it.

Wolf approved the Stuka Command tree placement as proposed by Sukin (Flame nade + Flame mortar (1CP) -> Firestorm (2CP) -> Stuka (2CP) -> V1 (2CP) )

AB bombing run won't be reverted to what it was. Changes were made hopefully the bombs should no longer deal no damage due to various changes made.

I have no info on release date so I cannot provide any :D

Krieger Blitzer

Wolf approved the Stuka Command tree placement as proposed by Sukin (Flame nade + Flame mortar (1CP) -> Firestorm (2CP) -> Stuka (2CP) -> V1 (2CP) )

Stuka is AFTER the Firestorm for 5CPs in total? O.o
From 0 CPs to 5 in just a single one step?? O_O It still requires last HQ phase upgrade too btw?

Well, what about the RAF 95mm Cromwell.. it requires no CPs at all if I am not mistaken while RAF already has powerful planes even! I would like to open a discussion about this one.

And now what about making Firestorm bit cheaper then? Another point that is possible to argue about.

AB bombing run won't be reverted to what it was. Changes were made hopefully the bombs should no longer deal no damage due to various changes made.

Hopefully... ^^

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Well raf has strong airplanes, and a 95 mm arty Churchill wich is also dealing great damage but it has no cp? i did not read all soo excuse me but why stuka cp? if you always constantly fire with stukas, you can not do anything else wich has somethink to do with ammo... you can no more upgrade other Units, or soo

Edit: As wolf once mentioned People will next to after cry thats it is a stupid Change about stuka after a few months if it should happen so you will see.
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Tiger1996 wrote:CAN. WE. PLZ. JUST. FIRST. SEE. HOW. THINGS. WILL. PLAY. OUT?

Very wise words, truly. Let's see how CP for stuka plays out, then we will evaluate that decision :).

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

But the most People i see complaining about stuka, are mostly the only Players wich Play Terror only and spamm stuka o.o
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Krieger Blitzer

@Jim;
Definitelly we will see.. but, we will also have to see the RAF Cromwell requiring some CPs too I think. Only then we can see how it plays out!

Sukin-kot (SVT)

There is no way to compare arty Cromwell with Stuka xD It's a pure pak/mg's killer with very limited range, it's a unit from Hotchkiss, Maultier, Nebels league, which are also CP free.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

OK...my opinion (meaning not Wolfs' words) :
Stuka is AFTER the Firestorm for 5CPs in total? O.o
From 0 CPs to 5 in just a single one step?? O_O It still requires last HQ phase upgrade too btw?

Firestorm is good against static defenses - thanks to flame damage it clears out trenches and kills emplacement crews + makes it impossible to recrew them for some time. However if you target with it a movable target it simply moves from the area - infantry retreats when the first rocket hits the ground so unless the very first rocket hits an infantry blob you often don't kill much with it and I am not 100% sure but I think that even a direct hit on a tank won't do much damage - only if the tank keeps standing in the flames which they usually don't. In this case you just deny some area from unit movement.
Stuka has its rockets which deal instant damage on hit (maybe sometimes they bug and do no damage but if that happened that often people wouln't use it as often as they do) and the rocket is strong enough to deal serious damage to most Allied tanks if it hits close enough. Also it fires the rockets fast so often before you react and leave the area at least three rockets hit the ground already making it kinda more dangerous than howitzers (in a some ways).

Well, what about the RAF 95mm Cromwell.. it requires no CPs at all if I am not mistaken while RAF already has powerful planes even! I would like to open a discussion about this one.
First of all not everything must be the same and I already told you that the logic of "this doc got this unit buffed/nerfed so other doc with a kinda similar unit must get the unit buffed/nerfed too" doesn't really apply. Also 95mm Cromwell has howitzer which fires slower and as already said when the first shell hits the ground opponent usually leaves the area fast. And I haven't checked this but I think that a Stuka rockets have much bigger damage potential than 95mm shells from Cromwell.

And now what about making Firestorm bit cheaper then? Another point that is possible to argue about.
I don't think it is absolutely necessary though I wouldn't be against it...it is true that it costs same as V1 now (200 ammo) iirc.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

I'm up for lowering firestorm cost, 165 ammo similar to inf doc arty call in would be fair.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:I'm up for lowering firestorm cost, 165 ammo similar to inf doc arty call in would be fair.

+1, I use it very rarely because... guess what... stuka is more cost-effective xD. If I need to kill some fortifications I use stuka, which has bigger damage and by the way can kill armoured targets too.

Viper

Post by Viper »

5 command points for the walking stuka , really :?:

brilliant :? now we can ask giving command points to the raf 95mm arty crommwell too and much lower cost for firestorm of course :!:

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

seha wrote:5 command points for the walking stuka , really :?:

brilliant :? now we can ask giving command points to the raf 95mm arty crommwell too and much lower cost for firestorm of course :!:

"Seha, seha, come here boy! Come to daddy! Good boy, good boy! Who is Tiger's favourite pet? Who is? You little boy!

seha wrote:Wof wof!