Blitzkrieg Mod 4.8.5.0 Changelog Preview

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
BearsOnUnicycles

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.8.5.0 Changelog Preview

Post by BearsOnUnicycles »

Just played two PVP games and got a "disconnect from relic servers" message both times about 10 minutes into the game, with a "defeated" message at the end. Played one skirmish game was fine.

crimax

Post by crimax »

I got them without installing new patch .... it seems a relic problem
Company Of Heroes is the 'water gun version' of Blitzkrieg Mod" (Heinz Wilhelm Guderian, 1939)

crimax

Post by crimax »

@Wolf

- fix the link to the NEW forum in the BK launcher

Edit. It is fixed. Sry
Company Of Heroes is the 'water gun version' of Blitzkrieg Mod" (Heinz Wilhelm Guderian, 1939)

MessUupgood

Post by MessUupgood »

Jeez... this is why I hate having a noob in charge of patching this mod. Why in the fuck would you mess with KCH to begin with.... there was absolutely no reason for most of the changes. Wolf I have to be honest, with these patches you are going down hill and have been for the last 3 patches. God I wish a top pro around bk mod would take control of this and fix the mod for good. Wolf you have done nothing but fuck it up from the get go. basically every tank similar to the stuh 42 etc... was made worthless 2 patches ago. patches shouldnt render units obsolete and worthless ever.... should be slight changes. I've always hated you Wolf, you suck at bk and truly have no business changing anything since you lack the sense of the game to begin with. a list you have ruined the panther 5, stuh, stupa, scotts, tiger 1.... now kch are gone completely. you suck at this bro kill yourself.

MessUupgood

Post by MessUupgood »

oh add to the list.... all the aces of the game are now ruined when there was nothing wrong with them to begin with. weakening aces will no doubt make it even harder for axis.... im starting to notice a trend as the patches come out... axis getting ruined but a dumbass noob behind the wheel. way to go wolf u fuckin suck man stop fucking the game up ffs. i mean fuck as axis you are essentially on your heels until you get to late game with late units... which now those late game units are weak. wolf you are a fucking faggot and i hate that you are in control of this. out of the last 4 patches... the last 3 have been a complete joke. fuck off.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Wohoo, Mess with his clown show for free here now)

BearsOnUnicycles

Post by BearsOnUnicycles »

@forum staff. Please do not ban MessUupgood from the forum. Let him speak his mind. He is a good player and a member of the BK mod community.

MeatshieldNZ

Post by MeatshieldNZ »

BearsOnUnicycles wrote:@forum staff. Please do not ban MessUupgood from the forum. Let him speak his mind. He is a good player and a member of the BK mod community.

Its not a good start when you have to defend him after 2 posts..

@ MessUupgood - Welcome aboard. Can I suggest you read the Posting Guidelines in "Forum Stuff".

Particularly this one: 2. No spam, no flaming.That means no threads inciting flames or mindless chatter. Profanity is to be kept to a minimum: while permitted in context, excessive swearing will not be tolerated. Personal attacks - 'flames' - are strictly prohibited.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

@MessUupgood
Oh geez...are you serious?
Why in the f*** would you mess with KCH to begin with

OK, so let's compare this - any other unit when directly hit by a mortar shell loses some men, does that happen to KCH? Not really. KCH could frontaly rush any anti-infantry weapon without any losses. They could frontaly rush any unit - even tanks thanks to their Shrecks. They come with 6 MP44s. Yes, expensive but fricking effective.
But yeah, nothing wrong with them to begin with...

Do you realize that people shout for removing KCH for god-knows-how long and when that finaly happens then a post like this comes...

basically every tank similar to the stuh 42 etc

These movable howitzers had extremely high accuracy...is that OK? If it is that maybe Allies should also get something 100% at any range with sky-high damage...oh, I can already hear that shitstorm...

all the aces of the game are now ruined when there was nothing wrong with them to begin with.

Because of what reason? They are still much better than freshly build non-ace units. Aces come with a Tank commander, vet steps and only cost MP, no fuel and they arriver faster than whenyou build a new unit.
BTW - some players are for complete removal of aces from the game. I guess this is much better...

weakening aces will no doubt make it even harder for axis....

Sure...since Allies aces weren't nerffed at all and the Axis tanks don't have better stats what-so-ever...

i mean fuck as axis you are essentially on your heels until you get to late game with late units

Which is because of what exactely? Because of totally not OP Bike which can kill up tu 3 men and suppress a squad with the first burst? While the counterpart (Jeep) cannot kill pretty much any squad even after long time of sustained fire...MG42 teams are totaly not much better than Vickers or .30cal HMG teams. Stormtroopers don't own any infantry with their evasive action, leader squad and MP44s. Fallshirms don't have OP FG42s imediately while US para have shitty M1 carabine and commandos have stens...

Please, back up your claims with more than just "yo, dude this sh*t is totaly f*cked up" and leave out the vulgarisms or you're asking for a ban.

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

Not like I would expect anything else from "le Mess". No comment.

@Bears: I hope you were just joking, or do you consider 100% accuracy at all times fair? KCHs which most of people wanted to remove or change, rename + who wanted different/better grenadiers etc. That is his valuable input?
While he is one of those who play BK, I don't really consider him "member" of community, he is also on many players personal blacklist because of his ... well, you should know.
Just for what how he wrote his post I would have lots of reasons to just ban him, and honestly, why shouldn't I ? For the fun maybe, because thats all he brings, his posts cannot be taken seriously. Really, if you would be admin on forum, and guy like this one would come, you would do nothing? I don't believe that.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

MarKr wrote:@MessUupgood
Oh geez...are you serious?
Why in the f*** would you mess with KCH to begin with

OK, so let's compare this - any other unit when directly hit by a mortar shell loses some men, does that happen to KCH? Not really. KCH could frontaly rush any anti-infantry weapon without any losses. They could frontaly rush any unit - even tanks thanks to their Shrecks. They come with 6 MP44s. Yes, expensive but fricking effective.
But yeah, nothing wrong with them to begin with...

Do you realize that people shout for removing KCH for god-knows-how long and when that finaly happens then a post like this comes...

basically every tank similar to the stuh 42 etc

These movable howitzers had extremely high accuracy...is that OK? If it is that maybe Allies should also get something 100% at any range with sky-high damage...oh, I can already hear that shitstorm...

all the aces of the game are now ruined when there was nothing wrong with them to begin with.

Because of what reason? They are still much better than freshly build non-ace units. Aces come with a Tank commander, vet steps and only cost MP, no fuel and they arriver faster than whenyou build a new unit.
BTW - some players are for complete removal of aces from the game. I guess this is much better...

weakening aces will no doubt make it even harder for axis....

Sure...since Allies aces weren't nerffed at all and the Axis tanks don't have better stats what-so-ever...

i mean fuck as axis you are essentially on your heels until you get to late game with late units

Which is because of what exactely? Because of totally not OP Bike which can kill up tu 3 men and suppress a squad with the first burst? While the counterpart (Jeep) cannot kill pretty much any squad even after long time of sustained fire...MG42 teams are totaly not much better than Vickers or .30cal HMG teams. Stormtroopers don't own any infantry with their evasive action, leader squad and MP44s. Fallshirms don't have OP FG42s imediately while US para have shitty M1 carabine and commandos have stens...

Please, back up your claims with more than just "yo, dude this sh*t is totaly f*cked up" and leave out the vulgarisms or you're asking for a ban.

agreed with Markr.

Axis strong in late game lmao. Early till mid is better. Luftwaffe inf ready equiped before commandos have training and weapon upgrades, Tank IV´s in numbers before andy 76 sherman comes, early nebels before 5 of 6 allied docs get any arty. So early till mid is much better for axis.

In late game allied have priests, larger numbers of 101st and also upgraded supply yard and cheap rangers..... so whats better for axis in late game??
Build more AA Walderschmidt

MessUupgood

Post by MessUupgood »

nah... hands down looking back about 6 months to a year ago this game was much better and a lot more fun to play. now its just an arty fest with paper tanks... tons of inf and no real.... lightning war with lots of tanks as the name says. LOL This game is starting to suck, 4 patches ago i was pretty decent. but now 4 patches later its an abortion... this is so far from what this orginally was years ago its a joke. we got an idiot behind the patching that isnt even any good at the game. listens to cry babies like you who always whine about axis. bottom line, it wasnt broken before just needed a little tweak. now it's been slammed with a hammer for the 4th time with yet another shitty patch that sucks worse then the last. war go eat a fat dick, you obviously don't have any concept of what the game was intended to be. This shit blow balls now when i look back at how it was before this dick weed got ahold of it and listened to idiots like you. ive heard you whine on ts3 for hours about all this stupid bullshit, and ur obviously the fan of all of these shitty changes. ive been messaged by about 25 people within hours of posting.... all agree this is a bunch of crap. this game sucks more now it has not been improved in about 3 patches. ww1 was mass troops and arty. ww2 was more tanks up front... infantry secondary. this is a ww2 based game the has literally no connection to the mass tank battles of ww2 and is so far from realistic at this point.... its fucked warhawks, stop sucking wolf's dick bc you and him blow each other about fucking this game up patch by patch.

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

I will give you one last chance, if you explain to me how:

1) decreasing tiger cost, increasing its armor, hitpoints etc. means "less tanks, paper tanks"
2) increasing churchill armor means "less tanks, paper tanks"
3) reducing 100% accuracy to normal accuracy of stuh, stupa, scott leads makes them worthless, because I can still see killed whole squads with those.
4) reducing arty victory target leads to "arty fest"
5) adding panther G back means "less tanks, paper tanks"

One more post like the last one and you are out, this is your chance to actually "fight" with facts instead of just rude whining.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

jeez, you sound like you did last years and a lot of players ignored you because of that.

Also give us facts.... who is whining now?

There are a few things i have different opinion as wolf has. E.G PE Tankhunter doc (which got changed by xali before he left), arty limits and some other smaller things.

And that inf plays a bigger role than tanks in BK has always been since i play BK. Its simply because paks are more or less better tanks (check old topics from several players).

Jeez... in 90% of the games i played in the past years the most important units had been some elite inf units. Mostly kch, luft inf, commandos. Those supported by priests and wespe made the decisions in almost every game and mostly in late game with all the vets.

I agree so far that tanks could or should play a bigger role but apparently you never read anything in the forums....I guess you are just drunk or on drugs currently. Still no reason to be so ridiculous rude which is totally uneccessary. Also you are free to choose the versions with your 25 ma who messaged you in steam.

MessUupgood

Post by MessUupgood »

this mod was supposed to get away from blobbing of vcoh and bring balance to tank war. now its just arty spam and inf spam. sucks balls man, its not near as fun as it was yesterday. war you suck ass just like he does, little parrot in here blowing wolf. how can u even try to defend this awful string of patches. its been a turd the whole time, i know what it is.. you cooked up these changes this was probably your idea... now you are butthurt and trying to defend a pile of shit. these patches truly have been a pile of shit, retards running wild when it wasnt the far off to begin with. now its a pile of shit, good job guys... you took a cool ass mod and morphed it into a steaming PILE of SHIT.

Chase

Post by Chase »

This is horse shit!

Wake

Post by Wake »

Some things I noticed from the preliminary patch:

-New US 30 Cal MG Emplacement has no Armor Piercing Burst and no Suppression Fire abilities like the old one. AP rounds to counter light vehicles and suppression fire was an instant-pin on any enemy infantry.

-65 Muni cost for grenadiers MP44 seems too excessive, considering that now this makes the grenadiers very similar to the PE Assault Grenadiers, who are also 6 guys with solid health with lots of weapon upgrades for a very similar cost (400 vs 450 MP). Yet the PE Assault Grenadiers only pay 50 Munition for their MP44. BUT Is this because the PE get 2 of them for 50 while the Wehr Grens get 3 of them for 65?

-There are still TONS of references to Knights Cross Holders in every part of the Terror doc descriptions. In the main one in the doc selection screen, and in many other descriptions in the terror tree itself.

All else looks good

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

MessUupgood wrote:this mod was supposed to get away from blobbing of vcoh and bring balance to tank war. now its just arty spam and inf spam. sucks balls man, its not near as fun as it was yesterday. war you suck ass just like he does, little parrot in here blowing wolf. how can u even try to defend this awful string of patches. its been a turd the whole time, i know what it is.. you cooked up these changes this was probably your idea... now you are butthurt and trying to defend a pile of shit. these patches truly have been a pile of shit, retards running wild when it wasnt the far off to begin with. now its a pile of shit, good job guys... you took a cool ass mod and morphed it into a steaming PILE of SHIT.

can you point out exactly about what you are talking about?

arty got limited.
Inf got always blobbed in bk and hopefully less with new reinforce cost for some of them.

Havent you realised that there had been like 5 topics about stupa by 5 different players supported by many of the community?
Havent you realized that the scott issue was first pointed out by other players?
Havent you realized that i also want that tanks play a more important role? if there is anything i am fighting for since a very long time then its this...

Its hard to answer you if you dont get more concrete. And why dont you simply patch back to your loved old 4.0 or 4.5 version? Nobody is forcing you playing this.

For a while i thought that you changed your aggressive behaviour and others thought so as well. But right now you just sound like the mess we all are used to know and thats why i dont care much about that what you write and say as long as keep so rude. I dont know why but do you have a big mouth now just because you are more or less master of Syndicate clan now since you pay for their ts? Havent you realized that people started to accept you in the past months when you was less abusive?

Also why dont and didnt you write topics about stuff that bothers you? Why did you never make any suggestion?

MessUupgood

Post by MessUupgood »

screw that ive already spent literally hours on past patches trying to pound some sense into wolf about his shitty patches. hes gonna do what hes gonna do no matter what. its a pile of shit and not changing soon obviously. if u wanna shoot the shit for the 1000th time about how gay this is get on ts3 lol.

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

V13dweller wrote:The same applies to the US and jeeps and the British Daimler, but this is because the AI has access to much more resources than the player, in normal I think it was a 50% increase than the player, and it stacks higher and higher with difficulty increases.

yeah you said the truth , but its wear only in some maps like lyon are so easy to win against wehrmacht being Us well i hope the creator of blitzkrieg mod can make some balance for IA , for thoose people cant play pvp , because are so amazing this mod only if has more balance in IA thats going to be so amazing or making a patch :D 8-)

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Well, i had several matches yesterday evening and you know what....i liked it! Finally a cool patch without stupid nerfs, but with reasonable changes, here are some expressions.
1) Aces are not turning games so much, i saw many e8 and simple pershings from tank doc player and many panthers from Bk doc player, thats really awesome and interesting, there is sense now in building this tanks, cause before you could just call ace and go, didnt even need to build more tanks cause aces did a short job to all non veted tanks. Also it will change a game style of many players and matches will become less passive, because i veeeery often saw how Bk or Tank players just camped with snipers\paks\mortars and spent all their cp for getting ace as soon as possible, ignoring all other tank production and tree unlocks.
2) Commando blobs werent as insane and spamable as before, but didnt see luft units in action.
3) Grens are good and usefull (but id prefer more tree unlocks in terror doc for them)
4) Stuka became a bit better, still very innacurate, expensive and with low splash damage, but direct hit damage is good now at least. I will use it against empacements)
5) AA also good, it will bring more tactics to games, cause fighter atacks now must be activated smartly, not just like "click here and kill fakin everything".
6) Great VT for inf doc, there isnt no more extremly necessity in CW arty doc, at least if axis team havent got Defence doc.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

-New US 30 Cal MG Emplacement has no Armor Piercing Burst and no Suppression Fire abilities like the old one. AP rounds to counter light vehicles and suppression fire was an instant-pin on any enemy infantry.

The 30cal emplacement replaces the US garisonable one - it also had no abilities.

Kasbah

Post by Kasbah »

Wolf wrote:1) decreasing tiger cost, increasing its armor, hitpoints etc. means "less tanks, paper tanks"

The problem was not about its price, armor or hitpoints. All were correct. The problem was about the amazing effectiveness of the AP rounds in long range against it since 4.60 version. A problem that is still there.

I also have to agree that there is more and more infantry. And if arty can solve this problem it's pretty annoying to see how tanks are almost ineffective. There is still the problem of seeing infantry coming frontally towards tanks and throw shrecks, grenades, bazookas or anything before retreating with almost no loss. Hit and run, no tactic at all.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Thats not a big problem actually, m4 Sherman with HE + supression ability can stop all infantry easily, moreover with sanbags and overrepair by mechanics it can survive up to 4 schrecks. For germans it harder to stop raf and airborn blobs, cause you cant blobing your own troops (luft, stromtroopers or whatever), they will be crahed to pieces by 1 of the alied supporting ability (claster bombs, arty call in, strafe runs and etc.) and axis havent got alternative to cheap anti inf sherman, ostwind is good of course, but less resisntat to everything, can be penetrated even by 37 mm pak and have no supression ability, thats why 2 at teams always enough to kill it, one of them will be damaged hard, but other will kill ostwind while it reloading. Thats why SE the best way to stop masses of alied elite inf in late game ( nebels, hummels, sector artillery, big mortars ) all works perfect agaisnt blobs, SS sniper also used to be deadly, but was nerfed hard, and now even 2 of them not a big threat to double airborn or raf squads.

mg42slo

Post by mg42slo »

Its very hard to pull of a hit and run against everything bigger then a marder or Pz4 right now, tanks were newer as effective against inf as they are now at least since i played this mod. In this patch 101 recoiles rifles don't pen panthers anymore and you can easily handle 2 or 3 squads of them even with pz4 from tank doc after zemerit upgrade. Charging upgraded easy 8 or jumbo frontaly with shrecks has a good chance to loose them if the opponent has even slight micro, if the tank is just standing there it still has a chance against unveted tankbusters which now miss quite often.