Blitzkrieg Mod 4.8.5.0 Changelog Preview

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Warhawks97

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.8.5.0 Changelog Preview

Post by Warhawks97 »

6th AirborneDivision wrote:Is there a chance you fix Boys AT in the next 20 years or so? I think they sipped enough of that Earl Grey on the battlefield. It's time for them to do their job properly. What is even more absurd is that the 6pdr is only available in the glider. Is there a significant reason why it still can't be build in the infantry truck?

But in other respects you did a great job. I really appreciate how much time you put in the fixes! Changes seem alright. Increased AA capabilities can hit (UK) air players really hard when all your expensive and hard earned air strikes tend to fail and even your gliders crash ... this is something you should really think about. Since UK air has absolutely no adequate arty (except the mortar pit, whose damage has been further decreased, making it nearly useless against the widely used, infamous mortar cars of the germans), the airstrikes are really important!

1. Same applies to 75 mm pack howitzer which is only available in fhq for inf doc. The Glider doesnt need a house anymore at least.
2. They thought about Airplane cost reduction. The AA guns are usually expensive except the Ostwind which should really be not be affected by Tank IV massproduction. I can spam them so early and i just need two CP´s to do so.
Build more AA Walderschmidt