Blitzkrieg Mod 4.8.5.0 Changelog Preview

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Krieger Blitzer

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.8.5.0 Changelog Preview

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

@Keks; Really??!! Can u quote me plz the exact part where I did whine about the Tiger Ace??!! Bullshit. Your speech is false... Or do u want to make the TA equally to ur PA?! How funny, Wittmann still needs veterancy point to shoot the accurate long range shot ability which is even something unique and well known about the Tiger's 88mm gun and actually not the crew!! Now u can run into my TA with ur PA and simply kill it because ur PA has a better gun at close ranges.. STFU. I mean that do u know Mr "Kicks" that such an ability should be primarily available for all the 88mm gun German tanks without even being in need to any Vet points or even by paying ammo for it??!! Maybe only a bit more ability reload time.
Don't be shocked; I did not ask this although it's realistic but for people like u not to cry for balance.

And oh ya, alright.. Let's figuratively claim that what u have said is truth and that I have no skills. mm well, can u answer this; How many kills u succeeded to get using the TA or even a normal Tiger through pvp games?! ^^ Why I can't see any video of urs uploaded on the YouTube showing a better score than mine with it?! Or even at least just play back files to be uploaded here on the forums like I did about having high kill ratios using Tigers. :)
OK! More videos will be uploaded soon by me btw and u and everyone will be able to see what true or real skills could be actually defined.
I bet u did not even see my previous videos but anyways!!

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Sorry but I have no idea what you mean.
I just don't understand it.

And no I never play Tiger. And I don't need the attention by uploading it on YouTube. But having the time to set up a 17pdr emplacement 10 meters next to your Tiger...
Wow.
Such skill.
Very Tiger.

:D

And the "score " in your videos just show exactly what I mean. Killing everything with distant shot at no risk for yourself.
And that you even think it should be available without any vet (if I get you right) just shows exactly what I'm trying to point out: If you don't have the ability right from the start you fear that you won't get the vet to get it, therefore that you don't make any kills.
Killing everything with distant shot shows me no skill. sorry.

As I said: If I can set up an 17pdr emplacement just next to your tiger whilst you are bragging about your serious skills, that just proves me right.
;)

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:@Wake; No! Allowing sticky bombs for more US troops sounds OP... Do u know that the Brandflasche of the Volks almost does no damage to Jeeps even?!

What's the point of deceasing Ace tanks veterancy points by 2??!! Idk. I guess I suggested a much better solution for Ace units Wolf! Now even the Tiger Ace can't use the Accurate Long Shot ability unless it's 1 more point Vet!! Why??!!

What about the Churchill armor btw??!! Isn't it going to be stronger?!

Well appreciated and good job anyways.

And heres your quote ;)

Krieger Blitzer

U never play with Tigers! Nice.. so u can't play them then, what a great admission... I guessed and figured that already!! Tigers are hard to handle; only excellent players can do it.

But when were u able to set up a 17P 10 meters next to my Tiger??!! I can't see this throughout my videos actually.
Oh ya! Now I remembered, are u talking about that normal Vet0 Tiger that was flanked by 4 tanks during that 3vs3 game on Wolfheze when we had 2v3 because one of us dropped and so there was no support to my Tiger??!! OK, I will be recording this and it's going to be uploaded. And btw why u did not mention that the Tiger killed the 4 flanking tanks on it?! 2 76mm gun Shermans, 1 M10, 1 Sherman 75mm gun all from the behind at close range and then although I had no support at all I had the time to rotate my tank and kill ur mate's anti tank squad while my Tiger also bounced one of ur 17P shells although its health was less than 10% I will be uploading this.. don't worry! ^^

One of the videos that is going to be uploaded is about a normal Tiger being Vet2 and also later Vet3 in a very short time ;) Until then u can't claim that if the ability wasn't available there from the start then I can't have kills :) But also why u not go and check the play back files posted on the topic '2 great games' and see how my Tigers (even the normal Tigers being Vet4) magically performed smashing everything and killing even the SP specifically during that game on Autry?!

Bravo! What u just quoted shows how idealist I am. The Tiger tank was able to snipe all the enemy tanks from distance with its highly accurate 88mm gun... That's a fact that absolutely no one can disbelieve. Why should I need to be veteran enough to do it even?! Why should I pay ammo for it if it's a normal shot that may bounce off Jumbos and SP?!

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:U never play with Tigers! Nice.. so u can't play them then, what a great admission... I guessed and figured that already!! Tigers are hard to handle; only excellent players can do it.

But when were u able to set up a 17P 10 meters next to my Tiger??!! I can't see this throughout my videos actually.
Oh ya! Now I remembered, are u talking about that normal Vet0 Tiger that was flanked by 4 tanks during that 3vs3 game on Wolfheze when we had 2v3 because one of us dropped and so there was no support to my Tiger??!! OK, I will be recording this and it's going to be uploaded. And btw why u did not mention that the Tiger killed the 4 flanking tanks on it?! 2 76mm gun Shermans, 1 M10, 1 Sherman 75mm gun all from the behind at close range and then although I had no support at all I had the time to rotate my tank and kill ur mate's anti tank squad while my Tiger also bounced one of ur 17P shells although its health was less than 10% I will be uploading this.. don't worry! ^^

One of the videos that is going to be uploaded is about a normal Tiger being Vet2 and also later Vet3 in a very short time ;) Until then u can't claim that if the ability wasn't available there from the start then I can't have kills :) But also why u not go and check the play back files posted on the topic '2 great games' and see how my Tigers (even the normal Tigers being Vet4) magically performed smashing everything and killing even the SP specifically during that game on Autry?!

Bravo! What u just quoted shows how idealist I am. The Tiger tank was able to snipe all the enemy tanks from distance with its highly accurate 88mm gun... That's a fact that absolutely no one can disbelieve. Why should I need to be veteran enough to do it even?! Why should I pay ammo for it if it's a normal shot that may bounce off Jumbos and SP?!

your posts are absolutely the opposite of that others write. We have on post about worthless tiger and here it kills several flanking tanks. I actually made the same experience with tiger as you did^^.

Can we finish with small little vendetta:P

About skill and micro: its harder for me to controle 4 tanks of which some should flank etc than controling a single tiger but therefore you need a lot attention to the tiger when having arty as enemie. Its more or less a feeling that is required to know when the arty strikes.

the accuracy was also regared to the gunsight, not only gun
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

@Warhawks;
Indeed they are the opposite as I can clearly see. Those 'others' just don't know how to use their Tiger tanks. The Tiger tank in my opinion is the best unit u may ever have during the game, if it's used wisely it can just crush every piece of crap that Allies have! Tigers are OP in Bk mod as they exactly should.

The 4 tanks flanked my Tiger were belonging to a different player than Keks. While the AT unit was also belonging to a different player than them both.

Just wait for me until I am back to Qatar on the next 20/1 and then all these videos will be surely uploaded if Allah wills.. until then u can just stick on the already uploaded few videos and game replays by me.
My connection here in Egypt sadly won't help uploading any video. Through those upcoming videos u will see what ur eyes can't believe of even greater scenes about how Tigers could just turn whole games doing legendary job... Greetings ^^

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

MessUupgood wrote:keks you are so busted... you are an allied fanboy. you stink at them too... lmao so you blame the game. See that is the simple fact of what is happening to this game. People that suck at it are in control of it now... they take losses then automatically blame the game rather than the idiot behind it. This game was close before but now for the sake of "balance" its the furthest it has ever been. Keks I can play both sides just about equally as good, allies or axis bro... anytime you wanna get handled again... add me on steam :) it's a waste of time to even talk about. noobs gone wild is what this is a product of.

You had your chance, you wasted it.

Wake

Post by Wake »

Aside from the arguing going on, I found a pricing discrepancy.

The British Royal Engineers Glider still costs 560 MP, which was the same price as the Commando Glider from before. Building the Royal Engineer Sappers from the Truck costs only 450 MP.

Isn't that a little bit too expensive? The RE Sappers are NOT equal to commandos in any way in terms of combat ability, and being able to repair and build shouldn't make them that much more expensive. I suggest reducing their price to 500 MP for the Glider and 375 MP for the squad itself built from the truck.

Even with both of the RE Sapper upgrades, they die like flies. The fact that they automatically get a flamethrower with the 2nd upgrade just makes them more fragile, as the flamethrower guy has a tendency to burst into flames and take his whole squad with him to a fiery grave.

crimax

Post by crimax »

I really cannot recognize any difference between some posts and the spam in the forum :)
Company Of Heroes is the 'water gun version' of Blitzkrieg Mod" (Heinz Wilhelm Guderian, 1939)

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Why has inf doc no cal 30 emplacment? Pls, dont tell me that it has cal.50 emplacment. Airborne has quad cal 50 but also cal 30. Luft has quad 20 mm and also MG42 emplacment. Def doc has single 20 mm emplacment but also normal MG42 emplacment.

So what was the reason for not adding it to inf as well next to cal 50. and having both available?

designfriemel

Post by designfriemel »

Hi there Wolf!

You missed something quite significant:
Hotchkiss is UNlimited.
I think most will agree that limiting it to 2 will even the odds.

Personally, I like this patch and - as always - appreciate your work.

best regards
Martin

Edit: it's unlimited with my install here, respectively.

VanDestris

Post by VanDestris »

I love the changes to Terror Doctrine, and just the overall improvements to grenadiers. You guys are doing great work. Are you guys still thinking about giving PE TD doctrine the ability to have panthers or some other tank options?

V13dweller

Post by V13dweller »

I must say, Are you high? The TD doctrine has some of the worst artillery in the game, bar the Armour doctrine, the Hotchkiss rockets already have poor AOE and damage as it is, removing that would break the TD doctrine more than it already is.

Rubytooth_UA

Post by Rubytooth_UA »

VanDestris wrote:I love the changes to Terror Doctrine, and just the overall improvements to grenadiers. You guys are doing great work. Are you guys still thinking about giving PE TD doctrine the ability to have panthers or some other tank options?

I suppose VanDestris right with PE TD doc - there are no tanks with turret.
Because of that missing - nobody play TD doc in 2x2 games. Now only playable docs are SE and LufT. Only if you have great tanks battles at the middle of the game you need Jagds. Ask yourself - how often do you see TD in regular 2x2 PvP? It's 1-2 games from 10. Years ago cutting down possibility to call Panthers was not good idea. Jagds could be countered easily from air and arty and cost with 140 fuel is extremely high. Returning tanks with turret (Panther, Pz IV or smth like that) will breathe life into TD doc.

PS. Now Panthers are made of carton - so get it back to PE TD doc again :ugeek:

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

yes, Panthers, Tiger, KT instead Nashorn, Gunsight and ammo upgrade.

I am saying this all time. There is no need of a doc that builds only jagds unless 3 of 4 opponents play RE and US armor doc. Even Luftwaffe has Panthers.

Kasbah

Post by Kasbah »

Luft shouldn't have Panthers but TH could get one instead of Nashorn that costs the same than a Jagdpanzer IV

BearsOnUnicycles

Post by BearsOnUnicycles »

See? No MessUupgood, no fun...

designfriemel

Post by designfriemel »

V13dweller wrote:I must say, Are you high? The TD doctrine has some of the worst artillery in the game, bar the Armour doctrine, the Hotchkiss rockets already have poor AOE and damage as it is, removing that would break the TD doctrine more than it already is.

Why don't you read my post properly first before you pull out the hammer, ozzie. The only one talking about removal is you.
Does limiting equal removing to you? I wonder.
I recommend to read more thoroughly next time if you don't want to get knocked by MY hammer.

designfriemel

Post by designfriemel »

Warhawks97 wrote:yes, Panthers, Tiger, KT instead Nashorn, Gunsight and ammo upgrade.

I am saying this all time. There is no need of a doc that builds only jagds unless 3 of 4 opponents play RE and US armor doc. Even Luftwaffe has Panthers.

Give Panther G and KT to PE TD, ok, but what about Wehr Terror doc then? Leave that doc with the same tank models or replace them with Tiger and Panther A?
You're not offering a solution by bringing up another problem.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

designfriemel wrote:
Warhawks97 wrote:yes, Panthers, Tiger, KT instead Nashorn, Gunsight and ammo upgrade.

Give Panther G and KT to PE TD, ok, but what about Wehr Terror doc then? Leave that doc with the same tank models or replace them with Tiger and Panther A?
You're not offering a solution by bringing up another problem.

Ok, once again a suggestion ive often did already. For Terror Tiger (early available), a Tank IV G and then directly KT.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=200

first page you can see.

PE Tank doc would be a kind of elite axis armor doc. Having everything on armor available axis do offer (similiar to brits armor and US armor) but usually never able to field all of it at the same time due to unit cost (quality instead quantity you know). The main tank would be the Panther G. KT also otpional and The TH´s (without cheap spam cost) for special situations like fighting enemies that almot only fight with tanks or when being pushed into defense.

And why not having two KT in two docs? The rest of the doc would be completely different. So the docs would have only Tiger and KT in common.

And for teamfights i think two KT´s ate the same time on the field are not more dangerous or "OP" as currently the Tank IV/Ostwind spam combined with Jagdpanzer IV/70 and Jagdpanther spam. Trust me when i say that this is currently more balance and "quantity vs quality" breaking.

designfriemel

Post by designfriemel »

I see your point, but...
I quite liked the fact that special units, especially the BIG ones as the KT for instance, to be uniquely available to ONE doc only.
So KT stays with Wehr and JT with PE doc - reserved for one doc in both factions.
That's a basic preference that makes sense and hence shouldn't be violated.

You wouldn't propose to give the JT to wehr as a balance solution, would you?
Didn't we have KT in both PE and Wehr before? I might be wrong...

You'd need to find another solution to convince me ;)

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

designfriemel wrote:I see your point, but...
I quite liked the fact that special units, especially the BIG ones as the KT for instance, to be uniquely available to ONE doc only.
So KT stays with Wehr and JT with PE doc - reserved for one doc in both factions.
That's a basic preference that makes sense and hence shouldn't be violated.

You wouldn't propose to give the JT to wehr as a balance solution, would you?
Didn't we have KT in both PE and Wehr before? I might be wrong...

You'd need to find another solution to convince me ;)

Afaik we had. For a while Terror had tiger ace but in 4.6 i think there were two KT´s. Also KT is not comparable with JT. KT was maybe more common on western front in 44/45 than Tiger. So Having Tiger in two docs is the same than KT in two docs. As i said for balance it might be better to have more axis docs going for quantity instead two that are spaming pretty powerfull stuff.

VanDestris

Post by VanDestris »

If we're taking suggestions on tanks, I would also love to see the possibility of giving WH defensive doctrine a StuG III? That would be great. Historically they would have them, maybe make them an cheap alternative option to the Jagdpanzer IV?

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

VanDestris wrote:If we're taking suggestions on tanks, I would also love to see the possibility of giving WH defensive doctrine a StuG III? That would be great. Historically they would have them, maybe make them an cheap alternative option to the Jagdpanzer IV?

Long time ive been talking about that axis do fight mainly with armor which was fielded and produced and availablonly inf very low numbers (JP, IV/70, IV/A, KT, Elephant)while their manin Tanks of that time are seldomly seen or only doc specific (Tank IV H/J, Panther and in particular G version, Stug III). In my opinion all WE docs should have stug III as basic tank and BK stug IV as reward. For PE also Stug III and for TH doc stug IV. Once this doc had stug IV.

6th AirborneDivision

Post by 6th AirborneDivision »

Is there a chance you fix Boys AT in the next 20 years or so? I think they sipped enough of that Earl Grey on the battlefield. It's time for them to do their job properly. What is even more absurd is that the 6pdr is only available in the glider. Is there a significant reason why it still can't be build in the infantry truck?

But in other respects you did a great job. I really appreciate how much time you put in the fixes! Changes seem alright. Increased AA capabilities can hit (UK) air players really hard when all your expensive and hard earned air strikes tend to fail and even your gliders crash ... this is something you should really think about. Since UK air has absolutely no adequate arty (except the mortar pit, whose damage has been further decreased, making it nearly useless against the widely used, infamous mortar cars of the germans), the airstrikes are really important!