Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.1 Patch TEST

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Wolf
Administrator

Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.1 Patch TEST

Post by Wolf »

Hey, few changes since patch 4.9.0 (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=629) which was more like a test of some bigger changes. Another version to test is now 4.9.1, if everything goes well, it will be declared final.

Download link: http://files.bkmod.net/Blitzkrieg_4.9.1_Patch.exe

- Abilities Hold Ground, Binocular and BOYS static mode work as they did before 4.9.0
- Tanks that have both Hulldown and Static Firing position do not kick out Tank commander when one of them is activated
- M15A1 37mm autocannon has removed "attack ground" ability so it can no longer fire through buildings and high obstacles
- BOYS AT rifles (Tommies, Commandos and Bren) has tweaked statistics - it should be more accurate but the further it fires the longer is the delay between shots
- Effects of BOYS static mode tweaked so its effect can be notable
(please check especially the changes around BOYS in-game and report if it is too OP - in such case will be further tuned; it's hard to balance this one :/)
- Stuart Recce's .50cal is now manned by regular Tommy soldier instead of Lieutenant (only visual change, performance unchanged)
- Churchill MK IV now requires CP unlock (shares the 1CP unlock with MK VI; still does not require Commmand tank in the field)
- Revised Axis gun penetration stats against Churchills
- PE scout car should no longer penetrate US Halftracks
- Tiger and KT "Accurate Long Shot" ability should no longer allow a certain bug
- Handheld AT should not bounce from emplacements (or atleast not that often)
- AT Rifle grenade should have bigger damage against schwimmwagen

This version is again tested very slightly by us due to IRL circumstances, so thank you everybody who is helping to test right now.

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.1 Patch TEST

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I have discovered 2 more serious bugs, just now! :lol: I will PM MarKr...

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

MarKr won|t be there for a while, so send it to my PM, however I am going to go for a while too...

Krieger Blitzer

Alright. I sent him, and I will send to u as well now...

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Why wont u tell us the bugs? We could see if we also have them. What if they are bugs only on your PC?

Krieger Blitzer

SE doc:-
AT teams don't have ability recharging time for Pzfaust! It's worth to mention that I had an officer squad near them btw, I think it might be related.

Officer squad heavy SS unit call in item get replaced with the force retreat ability, in a result.. even when the item shows up once again from time to another occasionally; they will cost 50 ammo... Let me refer to this thread as that someone already reported it before but actually in a different way;
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=755

AND btw the Gebirgs Pzfaust range is still 50 :!: :?: It's somehow not reduced.

One more thing, the AB 50.cal Jeep is not shredded with the PE MG scout cars at all as Hawks once reported! I think it was just a mistake by him....

Edit:-
In fact, the PE Assault Pioneers don't have the same retreat bug of Storms after throwing the heavy nade!!! Which means it's fixable.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

I wanna report a bug. Sherman 76 have very small chance to penetrate 100mm of Tiger's armor, while beute panzer (the same 76mm) can penetrate jumbo (152mm) without APCR. Can you please fix this? Beute panzer should not behave like panther.

Krieger Blitzer

JimQwilleran wrote:I wanna report a bug. Sherman 76 have very small chance to penetrate 100mm of Tiger's armor, while beute panzer (the same 76mm) can penetrate jumbo (152mm) without APCR. Can you please fix this? Beute panzer should not behave like panther.

It must have hitted the rear of the Jumbo... And btw the normal 76s can pen the Tiger's frontal armor with regular AP shells not seldomly!

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

It hit front of the jumbo. While even with apcr it should not be possible for it to pen.

jaggardos

Post by jaggardos »

I'm not gonna like it in game, but I like and understand the Churchill 1cp unlock change. Guy I play with always says about how fast I get Churchills out.
"Those fucking Germans, I'm going to get my revolver, and stick it up their arse and shoot until it comes out their eye" - Winston Churchill

Krieger Blitzer

So here is my report after testing 491:-
AT rifle boys are fine now.

Hold position ability doesn't delay anymore, but still can't retreat when it's activated!
And it's possible to use the bug of binoculars before entering captains or spotters into any vehicles...

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Tiger1996 wrote:Hold position ability don't delay anymore, but still can't retreat when it's activated!
Devs, are you sure it cant be make back to how it was before? I ask kindly, I know how much work it required for you to erase teleport.

Krieger Blitzer

Guys; just raise the hate toward those teleport bug spreaders, truly from inside ur own hearts.. let it reach as much deep as ever possible!

marcosalv99

Post by marcosalv99 »

i play and i dint found any bug but some map do lag like lion fixed ... great job :D :D :D

Krieger Blitzer

The hold position is not preventing the units to retreat anymore according to some players, unlike I tested firstly which is totally weird!!! However that most of them confirmed to me that the Gebirgs Pzfaust range is still too high as it didn't have any range reductions apparently... They also confirmed all the other bugs of which I mentioned above including the heavy SS unit call in item disappearance; as well as the possibility of abusing the bug of binoculars before the entrance of spotters and captains into any vehicles as it's confirmed too being still present.. but remains the one about the recharging time of the SE AT teams Pzfaust as it's not really confirmed yet by anyone else excepting myself to be honest.

Good night for now :)

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

101 AB still sucks

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

PE have a serious bug when a grenadier died a YELLOW BOX APPEAR LOL XD

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

jonnyyankee wrote:PE have a serious bug when a grenadier died a YELLOW BOX APPEAR LOL XD

Probably problem somewhere else, as you are the only one who reports that.

Hold position should not prevent retreat, if it prevents on some particular unit, then tell us which one please.
76mm beutepanzer can penetrate jumbo with 40% chance on close distance, which is roughly the same as chance to penetrate Tiger.