- Lee einfield commandos can get Bren LMG after command tree upgrade instead of sten commandos
- Sten commando squad can buy Thrompsons
- 1897 AT gun price increased by 25 MunnitionThx again! ^^
#Now; let me shortly remember u guys with probably all the remaining points that had been requested but being untouched yet...
1) Both the RA and the AB spotters should be able to capture points, as well as ONLY for the AB spotters to be able to crawl.
2) Swapping the Jumbo with the Calliope while decreasing its price ONLY to 750MP having 2 available at a time, and also increasing the Jumbo cost to 925MP.
3) After the poll of the 3rd Zooka removal hopefully ends, we would then really like to see the already agreed handheld AT weapon changes being finally on the list!
4) Generally I believe that all Bunkers must get less HP, and restricted only to the SE and Def docs too.. if possible!! Cause they are currently just insane to be honest; As well as the 107mm mortar emplacements for sure.
5) Maybe this one too:-
-US 75 HE howitzer gun of AB doc price cost would be:- 280MP, 20 ammo. (currently 400MP, 25 ammo) A big buff here for Allies because the Axis counterpart one is available without CPs and can shoot without barrage unlike the other. Yet, the Axis one costs only 350MP and 25 ammo currently!! SO logic here I believe. (Keep in mind that the Inf doc does also have one)
6) The bug of the invisible crew inside the Bren Carrier!
7) Walking Stukas to be moved to the 3rd building. Still requiring the final HQ upgrade but without any price changes...
8) The Junkers diving Stuka to replace the FW role, but the cost of this airstrike should then get cheaper from currently 215 to 200 ammo (like the RAF rocket Typhoon) due to that the Stuka is very much slow while causing a lot of noise leading to a possible easier avoid by the enemy.
Plz.. not the bugged FW-190 model in order anymore time again!!!
9) A similar arty barrage of the Def doc 88s to be added to the Luft doc 88s.
10) Only the Assault Storms and the Suppression Storms both should be no longer able to crawl without the veterancy training unlock. But surely still able to hide when in cover. Therefore.. the PanzerSchreck upgrade shouldn't prevent the crawling anymore I guess!
11) Cheaper Terror propaganda.
12) Cheaper Armor doc war machinery.
13) A strongly buffed Def doc 280mm arty barrage while remaining with the same current cost of 200 ammo, or a greatly reduced price instead!
14) The Bars suppression? The G43s stunning?? The Bren's ability??? Idk. The Gebirgs should have un-scoped versions of the G43 plz!
15) Undying US 37mm AT gun crew.
16) The PE Pz4 F to receive the same cost reduction of the Terror Pz4s made on 486.
17) HE sells to the CW Shermans. AT Churchill with a 6P gun should be first available... NO need for the gun swap which MarKr did! Also all of the Churchills should be costing slightly more fuel I believe.
18) Maybe the arty Cromwell could be moved from the CW arty doc to the RAF doc? Or at least to be just added so that both docs would have it??
19) Point number 31 of the "Inspiring of perfection!" topic
20) Cheaper vehicles?
M1 Garand From;
US rifles: 0.65/0.45/0.2/0.2
And for the M1919:-
Damage from; 12-17
Rate of fire from; 12
22) More expensive bombing run Typhoons as it should be increased from 135 currently to 150 back once again, also the more expensive Long Tom as it should be increased from 250 currently to 265 and not 300 like before. Not to forget as well about the AB patrol price to be reduced from 265 currently to 250 and then that's it!
23) MarKr knows what I want to say here regarding the DF
24) 'Hold facing' ability to be added to all the turret-less tanks!
25) 200popcap mode similar to the 250 and 150 modes???
I seriously believe this would automatically balance many...
Hmm.. 25 points! Not that much btw.
But even if.. as I said before... There are still much to see honestly... So this is not surprising anyhow.
However that personally I would never object any delayed release time of the patch, even if until the next year; TAKE UR TIME GUYS!