Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0 Patch TEST

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Warhawks97

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:And who would ever have the enough resources usually to keep spamming KTs?? ^^ Anyways; it's easy to kill the KT... Unlike the SP.

lol again. I thought i dont bother to comment and i cant believe i do it even.

Well, in teamfights you see somtimes several KT´s coming out. A player who does nothing else then getting big tanks (only like 2 units, saving all res for tanks while mates gold the line) then the ammount ot panthers and even bigger tanks can become quite nasty. I know.... that doesnt happen in 1 vs 1 so dont worry!

And the SP.... i dont know how often it died faster as the player could react. One ambush... down.... schreck ambush, tread breaker and its dead..... suddenly combined assault of axis armor, arty and henschels.... down. Jeez me and my team even killed an SP that drove almost back to base for repairs. We rushed through allied lines, spotted it and then we shot arty, henschels etc at once on it. All the TD´s and shermans ordered to protect the SP also just died. We lost 3 panthers but its ok.... we could replace 2 of them pretty fast.

Sometimes i managed to kill SP with frontal rushes even when our team had more or less no more territories and we just concentrated storm and luft inf assault on it and it was dead almost instantly.

KT´s seem to die fast coz either get killed vy high vet priest or becuase player is a dumb rushing into commandos and AB´s which immobilize it. Axis at the other hand sometimes dont even bother wasting arty on an SP. Also SP players tend to use the SP a lot more carefully than KT, leaving the SP well behind shermans and infantry.

Just this sentence..... But you know what. I say again: remove SP and its done.

There is no "Thought behind" the fact that it needs 2 CP less as KT. Old devs simply put it along with persh ace and that was all. The SP is STILL a Beta tank! It also got simply persh pen stats and doubled it. Everything on KT is still Beta. The penetration values, tectree... even balance if you want. The SP never finished its beta stage, simply as that!
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

But usually I could see the SP having enough amount of kills before it's dead, KT dies on the other hand for absolutely nothing always...

Whatever; 1 CP less on the Terror's Tiger (which is logic) won't lead for anything to become more spammy anyhow.

And there shall be no longer any tread breakers or long ranged pzfausts btw.. this means that the SP would be even tougher!

Remove the SP? Plz stop dreaming dude ^^ Keep in reality :)

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Same way people have like ten tiger aces on the field throughout 1 game

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

In current version nobody call Tiger/Persh ace. Axis one because of lacking mg, American one because after command tree unlock all your tanks are vet 1.

Krieger Blitzer

And that's another subject as it's exactly why I think Aces should have their superior special abilities by default on veterancy level one.. as well as the non ace versions too! Such as the rapid shot of the Pershing or the accurate long shot of the Tiger... But then some nerfing must be done over both the Tigerphobia and the flank speed abilities of Tiger tanks!! Which is going to make sense even.

Yet u gotta have to imagine a Pershing that is range buffed by a command car behind it while using the rapid shot :)
Last edited by Krieger Blitzer on 14 Aug 2015, 12:50, edited 1 time in total.

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

No fuel cost, vet 1, TC, higher health... still not enough for you? Okay, don't buy it. It doesn't have to suit everybody, but its definitely not nobody, as I have seen both PAce and TAce in my last game..

Also don't forget that most of you wanted tanks not to be super duper ultra, wanted more basic inf, basic tanks etc. This goes exactly along with that.

Krieger Blitzer

Wolf wrote:still not enough for you?

Surely not enough.
Why would I even bother to pay CPs for a tank of which is exactly similiar to that one I am having in the tank depot???!!!
100HP more?! Is that's it man??!!
Last edited by Krieger Blitzer on 14 Aug 2015, 12:53, edited 1 time in total.

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

Exactly similar? :D

Its not exactly the same, like I just said, and similar.. well yeah, its still a Tiger :p

Also why are you ignoring vet, TC (with vet), storms... ? You don't think its worth it, well, then don't buy it, don't invest CP in it, your choice.

Krieger Blitzer

Come on! :D

So.. an Ace Tiger or an Ace Pershing are still unable to use at least one of their special abilities? This way it's EXACTLY the same as normal ones...

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

Jeez tiger I am not going to argue this way, its not exactly the same unit, it has other advantages, Ace is different entity, if I am not mistaken it might still get that reduced penetration aura on vet3 for others, it has veterancy for start, vetted TC etc. Even if it had same abilities from the start as other tiger, its not "exactly same, exactly similar or whatever". Its different unit, if you don't like it, don't use it. Others use it, BK isn't only few of you on the forums.

Krieger Blitzer

X_X
God..
Alright, do it all as u please man! I will not argue on it anymore too...

Tor

Post by Tor »

Tiger ace much worse than Tiger late, most time Pz-4h better than that crappy tank, because can kill inf! if you cant kill inf you cant have tiger with veterancy, most times Tiger ace die with vet-1)
In terror maybe you need crappy Tiger, but in bk doc why this need?
Pershing ace i dont see, only SP.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Thing with big expensive tanks is that they are pretty good as finisher or when game is 50:50 to win. First then they can become badass. If you get them when pretty much all tactical initiative is lost they will be pretty bad to gain the tactical initiative back (sometimes even when you make 10 kills with them over time). Its like in reality. I try not to get pershings, tigers and stuff when i lost the initiative already.I rather try then to get these back by a combo of cheaper but effective units (even bikes sometimes).

Ive seen persh aces/tiger aces/KT and SP being simply badass winning the day, sometimes just dying. They do not fit in everyone style but they can be badass still.

For me it seems that Tiger want to make this "super tanks" becoming crazy to compansate lack of tactical skills. But thats the case with many players which belive "the more the unit cost, the easier i can win" but thats simply not true and shouldnt! the ammount of res spend into something shouldnt make up lacking tactical knowlegde and how to combine units or to support correct.

Just Tiger currently seems to be on a trip like "buff all very expensive tanks untill they become kind of OP coz i play with them all the time". I mean just look at SP and allied global war machinery when he was demanding that it should affect SP as well. Same with tigerphobia should keep its strenght. I mean many expensive tanks do already compensate a lot of lacking player skills sometimes. In hands of well skilled players that learned to combine units they are very often very strong and effective. So buffing them too much just coz some players havent learned yet anything about combined arms would hurt the balance.

Instead of talking about these tanks which surely have their strong and weak sides but generally effective in hands of correct players, i would rather try to concentrate the attention on units which are literally never used or never anyhow effective, doesnt matter which player uses them. I am talking about units like stuart tanks and maybe certain HT´s.

As for tigers i generally dont know why concentrating so much on them. Their are often in discussion because they had been famous and many love these tanks. But fact is that they are well represented in matches already having lots of influence on matches sometimes. I just wanna say that Tigers in my BK mod would generally play a less important role being in just in one special doc and more a kind of early heavy tank instead of dangerous late game tank where it is replaced by KT and stuff. In focus would be Tank IV´s H/J, stugs and Panthers.

Also wolf is right when he says that players wanted the "normal" units being more appealing. That means units like tank IV`s, stugs, shermans etc. Not very long time ago games got literally dominated by "super tanks" and the game had little to do with ww2. The exotic tanks did play the main role (Persh ace, tiger ace, church ace) while all others had just been there to be killed.

Coming back to Tiger1996, it seems to me that he doesnt care about 95% of all units in bk and instead being being highly focused on his big special tanks like Tiger ace and SP. He usually doesnt even bother much to exploit tactics and stuff with normal units (inf, vehicle etc) and running straight for the late game exotic tanks . The only reason he builds normal units is because he cant build the big tanks from right the beginning. However, he often doesnt use more than 1-3 other tanks before tiger or SP comes. And then he uses all normal units just as a shield to defend his loved big tanks and wasting the normal one below their "sell price".

He will argue otherwise but the streams, replays and stuff simply always going that way. But he is not the only who does so. Over the years there had been hundreds of BK players like him.

I think we did a mistake when we called Tiger1996 being biased towards axis. He is biased towards the very expensive big tanks. That he is then biased towards axis is just because those simply have all these famous big tanks. Thing is that the propaganda about these tanks highly overestimates their efficency and impact on the frontline situations.

Just wanted to let you guys know how i think about that "Expensive Elite Tank" discussion.

Edit: Btw. what about the US armor global repair ability and war machinery? Anyhow possible to exclude pershings (and jumbo maybe) and instead reducing cost of them? When excluding these units i was thinking about 100-125 ammo for global repair (rep speed is low and unit must be out of combat) and 150-175 for the war machinery (again excluding pershings etc).

I also would (to make Tiger1996 more happy with its "KT vs SP CP") favour a cp swap from this sub tree and adding one or two to the Pershing/SP line.

But is anything planned here?
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 15 Aug 2015, 12:19, edited 2 times in total.

Tor

Post by Tor »

Later Warhawk kill this mod.

Krieger Blitzer

@Zadoff;
Hawks only gives lectures, as usual... :D

Terence's Mouth

Post by Terence's Mouth »

@Tor when people can easily camp behind emplacements and enemy need bigger artillery then neblers then mod already is dead because you get more than 50% of games just boring camp and bombing games with noob tactics spam tactics and no skill in the infantry/tank fight.

Tor

Post by Tor »

Terence's Mouth wrote:50% games with noob tactics spam tactics and no skill in the infantry/tank fight.

Warhawks97 wrote:and 150 ammo for the war machinery (again excluding pershings etc).

Without skill no one can spam shermans, everybody knows it, nice change.
USA dont have fuel and MP for that, need buff.

Krieger Blitzer

- Inf doc Rangers will not receive satchel charges after upgrade, infiltration rangers will still have them, rangers will retain stickies instead.

Wait, wait.. wait!
Such a very weird and unclear sentence.

Really?? :D

SO this way after the veterancy training unlock, normal Rangers won't be affected... But only infiltration Rangers will be still affected???
Or I meant.. does it just mean that the normal Rangers will not receive satchels after the veterancy training is unlocked like the infiltration ones as they won't lose their stickies but only the infiltration Rangers will remain to lose them on the other hand?? LOL!!

I bet all the dudes here would have now thought that the infiltration Rangers won't lose their stickies anymore; but what a sad discovery I just did for now :P

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Tiger1996 wrote:- Inf doc Rangers will not receive satchel charges after upgrade, infiltration rangers will still have them, rangers will retain stickies instead.

Wait, wait.. wait!
Such a very weird and unclear sentence. .

Really?? :D

SO this way after the veterancy training unlock, normal Rangers won't be affected... But only infiltration Rangers will be still affected???
Or I meant.. does it just mean that the normal Rangers will not receive satchels after the veterancy training is unlocked like the infiltration ones as they won't lose their stickies but only the infiltration Rangers will remain to lose them on the other hand?? LOL!!

I bet all the dudes here would have now thought that the infiltration Rangers won't lose their stickies anymore; but what a sad discovery I just did for now :P

How is this not clear? Reg rangers will still have stickies after upgrade, while only the infiltration rangers will get satchels (which fits their role i presume).

Krieger Blitzer

But I think it was requested that both the normal Rangers and the infiltration ones should still have their satchels and also their stickies even after the unlock!
But whatever.

- Reduced M1A1 howitzer paradrop to 350 MP 25 munnition
- Reduced M1A1 howitzer price to 325 MP 25 munnition

- AT Team price decreased to 330MP (250MP with Infantry Company's infantry price drop)
- Inf doc AT Teams can no longer upgrade 3rd Bazooka
- Inf doc M6AC3 Bazooka rockets upgrade now upgrades bazookas for Ranger teams too

Finally, the first step.. but now really waiting to see the remaining points of the handheld AT weapons hopefully getting all achieved; such as the RLs limitation and the Pzfausts general range tuning... :)

THANKS in advance!! ^_^

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:But I think it was requested that both the normal Rangers and the infiltration ones should still have their satchels and also their stickies even after the unlock!
But whatever.

Its fine. Infiltration ranger are able to crack defenses... the normal one become a lot more effective with stickies like AB´s and commandos with these bombs. All other unlocks and bonuses will still be added to rangers after vet upgrade.
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 16 Aug 2015, 11:30, edited 1 time in total.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Nice post hawks, you are definitely right.

I had many games in which we had intense fights and the winner wasn't quite clear. Then enemy fielded super heavy tank, it got destroyed 5 seconds later and then enemy is like "gg" and leaves.
This is just so boring. Especially regarding SP as it comes only once. Too many players only rely on super heavies and when they lose it, they instantly leave.

Excited for the new patch, there are many great changes in it :D

Krieger Blitzer

I am still not happy with delaying the Terror Grens MP44s now... At least the Terror's Tiger then should receive the extra CP and not the VT!

What about the cheaper propaganda btw?? That has been requested several times before.

Are the Storms going to be still able to hide when in cover without the veterancy training unlock?

I also discovered some bugs:-

-Inf doc engineers seem to be able to lay anti tank mines regardless of this upgrade in the WSC.
-US engineers are generally able to use tank traps regardless of any doc chosen!
Last edited by Krieger Blitzer on 16 Aug 2015, 11:37, edited 1 time in total.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Butterkeks wrote:Nice post hawks, you are definitely right.

I had many games in which we had intense fights and the winner wasn't quite clear. Then enemy fielded super heavy tank, it got destroyed 5 seconds later and then enemy is like "gg" and leaves.
This is just so boring. Especially regarding SP as it comes only once. Too many players only rely on super heavies and when they lose it, they instantly leave.

Excited for the new patch, there are many great changes in it :D

As i said... many just think they need to pay enough for a certain unit to be able to win without skills. Glad that its not the case currently. Super heavy tanks do have an impact on the game when used correctly. They have afterall a high combat value greatly increasing the combat power of your army. But just because they have x cost it shouldnt mean they should be able to make matches completely alone or that they cant die quickly.
Just to many think that way and completely ignore all other units and how effective those can become. Just those need to be used together with some skills.

I still have a question to wolf. The stuart tank gets cheaper after tank depot upgrade, ok...but when it could be more valuable in mid stage it still has bad cost there. Maybe drop basic cost to 320 or even 300. After tank depot upgrade to 280 MP having some sense to be build till late game. The current cost just makes it not even appealing in mid stage when it can be build first. The tank depot upgrade in later stage would currently drop the cost to... idk... 300 mp but for late game its again too expensive. I think 300 normal and 280 late game would be quite good for the stuart tank.

btw, what about the reload times of certain vehicles with small guns which are realoding as slow as tanks with big rounds? When vehicles have like 37 mm canons they shouldnt take longer to reload than 4-5 seconds or?
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 16 Aug 2015, 11:44, edited 1 time in total.

Krieger Blitzer

And one more thing, the PE production upgrades seem to be useless in some docs such as the Luft doc I guess. U pay for nothing! It shouldn't be there...