Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0 Patch TEST

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Zetsuboon

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Post by Zetsuboon »

Hmm thats an interesting idea but I think you should increase their price then
And I think its a better option to just decrease their MP for now I think a 4 men Boys AT squad wouldnt end good.. think of the damage they would do in early game it would be very "op"

I think if devs just lower their price to about 220 MP it would be a good solution or am I wrong? :D

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

I agree with 2 rifles, 4 men aswell. Currently, you can only pray they will hit the target 2-3 times in a row (which they won't) or they are dead, i mean they are dying pretty quickly. 270 MP is ridiculous, but even 220 is too much, compare it to 37mm at, which is much more effective, cost only 200 MP and can even wipe out infantry (HE/canister shot), every fraction has it, just brits doesn't.

Best would be to add proper early AT gun to brits, like 2-pounder, but i guess there is no model out there and devs are not prone to adding news stuff....so yea, 4 men/2 rifles.
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

It's so amusing when Tiger thinks he has some kind of "power" over this forum... :D

Zetsuboon wrote:Hmm thats an interesting idea but I think you should increase their price then
And I think its a better option to just decrease their MP for now I think a 4 men Boys AT squad wouldnt end good.. think of the damage they would do in early game it would be very "op"

I think if devs just lower their price to about 220 MP it would be a good solution or am I wrong? :D

Well that's the question...
3 Boys that can't kill shit or 4 Boys that might be too effective...
I think that needs to be tested, pretty hard to say from my point of view.

Lower the price? Also not sure how that should affect anything. The squad is now cheaper, but it still can't kill anything, so what exactly is my benefit from a cheaper unit, when I still get steamrolled by PE?^^

Apropos PE:
Imo the Luft Sniper should require an unlock. SE needs an unlock too. US and WH not, but therefore Brits have SNiper only in one doc, coming very late. So I think there would be just too many Axis snipers in early game.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Butterkeks wrote:It's so amusing when Tiger thinks he has some kind of "power" over this forum... :D

It's pretty amusing how u think u could break the power of a poll.

DolphinsAreGaySharks

Post by DolphinsAreGaySharks »

Why you even listen some player's proposals, who main axis army? They are always whining about the ''heavy '' damage allies do to their heavy tanks. They way they want to play is like: i spend so much recources to make a KT for example so i want it unkillable and march straight to enemy's base. You nerfed us air cause like they were too op?? ffs it was the most underpowered doc by far now due to some clever axis players you made it worse. Stop listening to these cry babes and make your own wise choices!

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

I hope that changes regarding allies nerf will be somehow reduced or compensated. Also the most important thing, as sukin, hawks, me and others stated, is getting "hold position" button back to normal.

Krieger Blitzer

OOOOOOH Dolphin my friend!

Can't u see???

Storms can't crawl anymore.
Tigerphobia can't scare tanks.
88s range decreased to 85 from 100.
Gebirgs Pzfaust range reduced from 50 to 35.
GREATLY buffed Churchills too!
Better RAF arty as they received arty Cromwell.
Delayed Terror Grens MP44s.
Nerfed Scout Car logistic upgrade.
Nerfed SD2s butterfly bombs!!!
Nerfed Sector arty.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH U?

I am getting a nasty picture about the Allies fanboys like this way... They are getting buffed one patch after another since 485.. yet the Axis fanboys are speechless.
Why the Axis fanboys aren't ranting too???!!!

I thought people would finally state that things are set balanced and fair enough. Very sad!

Re think once again plz.

DolphinsAreGaySharks

Post by DolphinsAreGaySharks »

storms can crawl but they need the unlock
tigerphobia still applies to allie's tanks,you cant read the changes? they said they just removed the kicker text..
churchills still are weak you ll see it in game too..noone will play them
Scout car logistik upgrade price increase from 25 MP to 50 MP, oh my.. what a big nerf seriously now?

They nerfed luft that's what i admit but only them..

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

True, also delayed Gerns mp44 can be feeled, but aside that Terror remained unnerfed.

Krieger Blitzer

- Removed kicker text from tigerophobia and reduced its effects
Why don't u go and test the ability urself?!

Absolutely no Storms squad could crawl anymore before spending 8 direct CPs...

Churchills are still weak????!!! Some people here are saying that they would be a balance issue already. As they come too early for such a cheap price! Which is fair enough in my opinion.
Yet, some weapons currently are still over performing against them btw.. this will be fixed through the upcoming official version!!

Well, and what kind of nerfs did the Allies receive also on the other hand???? 107, 3rd Zooka and RL. That's all...
And instead of the 3rd Zooka.. Rangers will get upgraded Zooka version for also a cheaper US AT squads. That was a poll even!!!

NONONONO Dolphin, I am not happy with ur post.. I disagree. U let me down for real... U can't tell me that Allies are still weak after all of this!

pagurator

Post by pagurator »

107's life was fair you shouldnt have lowered it. I used to spam them like theres no tomorrow and laugh as the likes of Vandergift, Musclement, rageman and the like whine about my pro arty skillz

Krieger Blitzer

Come on Pagu! :D

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Luftwaffe got changed and the sd2 thing was simply necessary to fix. 88 got changed, i am not talking about nerf yet here.

churchills are now at least worth to be build still hard in use. In late game axis armor will shred them aferall and speed is not their strenght. My tank army got shred by arty and schrecks and it took a long time to get tanks back. Terence had one very hard game as RE vs kwok and nami luft inf. many church died and henschel strafe almost kille dentire RE tank force at once. So they are playable but not OP and still hard to play.

Sector arty was broken.... sniping arty on enemie ground for 2 mins duration was not OK.

Get it tiger. I dont know which axis fanboys you are waiting for. There are probably no and why shouldnt there some? I think that all you blame allis fanboys are normal BK players which just tell their opinion. Some probably speaking simply out what they were thinking for years.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

U know what Hawks... I am tired.. Allies are getting buffed since 485, yet; u claim it's not enough somehow!

What u want??? Should Tigers be removed?? Should Axis elite inf be removed too?????? WHAT U WANT exactly???????????

Good night
zzzzzzzzzzzzz I am already down.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:U know what Hawks... I am tired.. Allies are getting buffed since 485, yet; u claim it's not enough somehow!

What u want??? Should Tigers be removed?? Should Axis elite inf be removed too?????? WHAT U WANT exactly???????????

Good night
zzzzzzzzzzzzz I am already down.

I want a tiger doc..... Tigers shouldnt be only "a thing in a doc" that can be used or not. This or these tanks deserve a doc
which is build arround them. Following the german armored doctrine and the doctrine of that tank it would most likely be a heavy breakthrough doc with tank IV´s and then tigers early and finally KT. But only this doc would have them. Maybe even with special doctrinal boosts for tigers or so.

Thats how i would like the tigers.

And Terror simply an assault force based on infantry, rocket arty and inf support tanks. Stupa (maybe even stuh) and little tank support like Tank IV/J.

That you still asking me that question i wonder.

and you know when i will be silent? When armor doc finally gets Jumbo with HE rounds and 105 jumbo :)
Build more AA Walderschmidt

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

So guys, latest news:
- I've changed the stats of Axis weapons against Churchills - Geschützwagen, 75mm HT etc. had correct stats but one of the churchills was easier penetrable so that's why it seemed some weapons performed better (the churchill is fixed too)
- Hold Ground/Binoculars/BOYS static mode abilities will be returned to how they worked before. If I find a solution that would prevent the bug and not cause other troubles it will be reimplemented.
- I'm working on solution for the bug where Hulldown or Static mode of tanks kick out TC.
- Binoculars won't be usable from vehicles but in buildings they should work just fine

- Changes to BOYS, 3rd zooka and AB RL have not been yet discussed with Wolf, so no update on this for now.

and you know when i will be silent? When armor doc finally gets Jumbo with HE rounds and 105 jumbo :)
So....never? :D Anyway even if they were implemented, I really doubt you wouldn't come up with more suggestions :D

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:U know what Hawks... I am tired.. Allies are getting buffed since 485, yet; u claim it's not enough somehow!

I guess what we all really want is that you would leave the forum...
Then we could go back to decent discussion with a very nice way of talking to each other.

MarKr wrote:- Hold Ground/Binoculars/BOYS static mode abilities will be returned to how they worked before. If I find a solution that would prevent the bug and not cause other troubles it will be reimplemented.

Thank you :D
I lost yesterday two reg 5 because they won't retreat because they were on "Hold ground"^^
Btw I also had the case again that a squad won't retreat, despite of not being on Hold Ground or anything else. I hit the retreat button a hundred times, but they simply won't retreat. This is not a new issue, it also happened before. But this is very rarely, maybe in one out of 15 games it occures.

How about an unlock for Luft sniper, Markr? Was it intended that he has none or was it just "by accident"?

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

4 men AT boys with 2 rifles is madness, you ll just double their effectiveness in that way, no vehicle will survive.

@Keks
Unlock for a single sniper, seriously?)

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:@Keks
Unlock for a single sniper, seriously?)

Yeah, just like SE.
It would be fair:
US and WH have no unlock.
Brits have only RAF Sniper and he comes very late.
SE has it after unlock
...and Luft immidiately?

Well just a suggestion from my side ;)

Sukin-kot (SVT)

SE don't have sniper unlock

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:SE don't have sniper unlock

Doesn't it need the first building unlock to be build?

I was quite sure about this^^
Yeah I seldomly can play Axis, as so much players are axis-only meanwhile^^
Last edited by Butterkeks on 26 Aug 2015, 08:55, edited 1 time in total.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

No, you can deploy it right from the start, I'm sure)

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:No, you can deploy it right from the start, I'm sure)

Ah, my bad^^
Well then forget about it^^

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

Butterkeks wrote:Well that's the question...
3 Boys that can't kill shit or 4 Boys that might be too effective...
I think that needs to be tested, pretty hard to say from my point of view.

Lower the price? Also not sure how that should affect anything. The squad is now cheaper, but it still can't kill anything, so what exactly is my benefit from a cheaper unit, when I still get steamrolled by PE?^^

You have to see it like this 2 AT-Boys cost 540 MP which is really expensive if they were just one troop it is like 6 men with 2 AT-Rifles thats very very expensive and when you look on the other units like the british riflemen they cost 435 MP (I think) and they are really good.. but because of the high price of the Boys u need to decide hardly whats more important.

Maybe 220 MP is still too much but I think that 440 MP for 2 Boys is way better than 540.. maybe you should add an Upgrade to stens so the boys are more effective to inf
Pls list some pros and contras about this idea :)

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

MarKr wrote:- Hold Ground/Binoculars/BOYS static mode abilities will be returned to how they worked before. If I find a solution that would prevent the bug and not cause other troubles it will be reimplemented.
Thank you so much!

MarKr wrote:So....never? Anyway even if they were implemented, I really doubt you wouldn't come up with more suggestions
Haha, yea Hawks is very productive discussion contributor ;).

Zetsuboon wrote:You have to see it like this 2 AT-Boys cost 540 MP which is really expensive if they were just one troop it is like 6 men with 2 AT-Rifles thats very very expensive and when you look on the other units like the british riflemen they cost 435 MP (I think) and they are really good.. but because of the high price of the Boys u need to decide hardly whats more important.
Bigger Boys squads would cause some problems. How to camouflage them? If squad consisted of 6 men, 4 of them would be shooting like normal inf. That would be a significant firepower increase (4x). Two 6 men squads in green cover would be unkillable either by inf or vehicles. I dont like the idea of changing how Boys look like, I would rather focus on the weapon stats instead.