Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0 Patch TEST

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Alman

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Post by Alman »

thanks kwok.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

It's sadly not just about the uncomfortable factor... It's a lot much more serious than that if u would ever figure it out by urself guys! This created even more bugs, glitches and also a lot of confusion as it seems.

Thanks to those who worked on spreading these teleporting bugs among players.. I mean; thanks very much!!

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

People wrote stuf like "OMFG do something about the teleporting issue!" the stuff with retreat can be fixed. Fixing it is not easy. I thought I had it but then I got report it stil works :/. However if you want to reverse the stuff back then OK but I don't want to see any other topic complaining about teleport abuse.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Yeah, screw the teleport bug, make normal hold button back pls.

Krieger Blitzer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTGDFt2hIfo

1:30

No longer! :D

Finally... No OP Kangaroos with 2 RAF snipers AND a Captain with Binocular inside it too :P

That's why I would rather not to reverse anything ^^ Just fix that they don't retreat when the hold position is activated, if anyhow possible.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:
Butterkeks wrote:Did you even ever play inf doc Tiger?
Or did you just want to erase a possible thread to you precious tiger tank?

Alright.. let me remember u guys with some precious facts too...

It was Hawks himself who suggested this as well here:-
Not me!
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=653

And it was Jim himself also who asked for polls there:-
Again; not me!!
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=625

The poll was made as per his wish too:-
And NOT as per mine!!!
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=655

But the poll finally comes with a result of which is not with their taste... And then, sadly as u could all see it now :)

This is ur democracy gents? If yes; then simply FK IT!!!

Again, who cares?

Maybe it wasn't you suggesting it, but you are the only one defending it like your life would depend on it. Everyone else here said that even he voted YES in the poll, that he now thinks it should be a NO. Because most players didn't think it would have such a big impact on the game.

So apparently you never played inf doc, because you again start not answering that question. WHich means we all know the answer but you don't want to post it openly.
So I guess you simply don't want the 3rd zooka because it could hurt your precious Tiger and therefore you don't care about balance.

And don't you dare talking about democracy. First thing, this is no democracy here. THe devs decide what the want to be change and how they think it will be best for the game and balance, Mr. I-don't-"allow"-changes-I-Don't-Like.

Now that Markr is here, what are your thoughts about it? How do you experience the community atm regarding 3rd zook?
Do you think the majority of players now thinks it should be there or not? What do the devs think about that?

And btw, why can't we have 3rd zokka + M6A3C affecting all units in inf doc? It's still way worse than a schreck.

Krieger Blitzer

They wanted to play democracy for it after long discussions already... Not me who wanted to play democracy. I was just clarifying this important fact ;)
As I was clearly against any polls to be made; and I am not only defending the 3rd Zooka removal , I am also defending the poll.. specifically since that the Luft doc got nerfed too so I can see no balancing problems at all here! Give urself some time and try out the new patch for a couple of more days before u judge anything regarding the balance!! U can't say that it's gonna cause a balance issue just one day after testing it!!! Plus that I can see no one here of those who voted for 'yes' now saying 'no' excepting Hawks probably.
But we all know it... He is always colored and never decides what he exactly wants. So nothing is new :)

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

That's why I would rather not to reverse anything ^^ Just fix that they don't retreat when the hold position is activated, if anyhow possible.
It can be reversed and still Binoculars could be made unsuable from vehicles...atm they cannot be used even from buildings/trenches which I believe they should be.

Now that Markr is here, what are your thoughts about it? How do you experience the community atm regarding 3rd zook?
Do you think the majority of players now thinks it should be there or not? What do the devs think about that?
My first thoughts would be to let you guys swimm in the mess your polls brought :D

But I am not sure where to go from here....majority voted for this. No majority seems to be against it... I don't know atm. Will have to talk to Wolf about this and he is busy right now so give it a few days...

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:They wanted to play democracy for it after long discussions already... Not me who wanted to play democracy. I was just clarifying this important fact ;)
As I was clearly against any polls to be made; and I am not only defending the 3rd Zooka removal , I am also defending the poll.. specifically since that the Luft doc got nerfed too so I can see no balancing problems at all here! Give urself some time and try out the new patch for a couple of more days before u judge anything regarding the balance!! U can't say that it's gonna cause a balance issue just one day after testing it!!! Plus that I can see no one here of those who voted for 'yes' now saying 'no' excepting hawks probably.
But we all know it... He is always colored and never decides what he exactly wants. So nothing is new :)

Aha ok, so Luft doc got "nerfed" and therefore inf doc now has to suck too? What?
Well I'm trying to get a game as Luft doc this evening, but I don't know why it should suck. No SD2 spam anymore? No naked 88 spam anymore? Panzerfaust superrange got reduced? Oh noooo.... Now I nedd some micromanagement and I have to play with the most powerfull inf in game and with Panthers... Damn you are right, Luft doc sucks!

Btw, I guess it's another doc you never played? Still ignoring my question if you ever played it? Says everything.

So why don't you go home and let the people talk who have to deal with this removal? This removal surely doesn't affect you as you never play it, you only have now a possible thread less for your Tiger, that's why you are defending it so hard.

Everyone here who plays inf doc on a nearly daily basis (Me, Hawks, Sukin, jim,...) says that he now really struggles as the AT teams got less powerfull. So let the people discuss who know what they are talking about.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

MarKr wrote:But I am not sure where to go from here....majority voted for this. No majority seems to be against it... I don't know atm. Will have to talk to Wolf about this and he is busy right now so give it a few days...

Thanks ;)

So I guess now, we can go back to other issues^^

So really, whats the big deal with Luft doc now? Didn't play it yet but changes seemed fair.

Krieger Blitzer

MarKr wrote:My first thoughts would be to let you guys swimm in the mess your polls brought :D

This is democracy! :D
Butterkeks wrote:So really, whats the big deal with Luft doc now? Didn't play it yet but changes seemed fair.

I have about 430 total games played as US faction and then u come and tell me that I don't know anything about the Inf doc or that I never played it??!! Excuse me??

How many times u played it then through the recently released patches?? I can see u have only few games played in general since CoH converted to Steam.. so don't claim that u know much while u seem to be completely unaware about the latest Bk releases as u played rarely!! Don't talk to me about ur old stats... As I am asking about the recent ones now. I don't care if u have been a good player or not; I am talking about the present AND NOT the past!!

CoH converted to Steam probably since 480.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:
MarKr wrote:My first thoughts would be to let you guys swimm in the mess your polls brought :D

This is democracy! :D
Butterkeks wrote:So really, whats the big deal with Luft doc now? Didn't play it yet but changes seemed fair.

I have about 430 total games played as US faction and then u come and tell me that I don't know anything about the Inf doc or that I never played it??!! Excuse me??

How many times u played it then through the recently released patches?? I can see u have only few games played in general since CoH converted to Steam.. so don't claim that u know much while u seem to be completely unaware about the latest Bk releases as u played rarely!! Don't talk to me about ur old stats... As I am asking about the recent ones now. I don't care if u have been a good player or not; I am talking about the present AND NOT the past!!

CoH converted to Steam probably since 480.

And still you don't get that stats tell nothing...
Man how often do you need to hear it?

I tell you why I am more "experienced" than you:

I got idk, maybe 150 games as US. This includes Inf doc, sometimes AB (but not in recent patches) and a few times armor doc.
I got idk, maybe also 150 games as brits, including RAF, RA and sometimes RE.
Next I got 60-70 WH games. This includes Def doc, BK doc and Terror Doc.
Then maybe 60-70 PE games, including SE, Luft, and very very rarely TH.

You got 480 games as Us. This includes armor doc and maybe one time AB.
You got a few games as brits, this includes RE.
you got 500(?) games as WH, this includes BK doc.
you got idk how many PE games. THis includes TH doc.

That' why nobody takes you serious. You always cry for attention with your stats nobody cares about, while you only play 4 docs out of 12 dxisting. That's why nobody considers you a good, decent or experienced player. You are absolutely predictable and have zero experience playing anything else but Heavy tanks docs.
Yet you comment in every single discussion, even ones about docs and units you never played with and state that you know everything better than anyone else, just because you got no life and play armor doc all day long.

Get it know why I can surely say to be more experienced than you?

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Also doc stays doc. So yes, my thousands of games before th steam version counts. Just because that unit got a slight nerf and that unit got a light buff, or that unit was moved to this doc doesn't mean that I didn't play BK.
According to your logic, you can't recall on your stats now, because they are from an older patch.
SO how many games had you in 4.9? Ten? Fifteen?
So you had 15 games in total? Noob.

Just your logic.

Krieger Blitzer

I am not challenging stats.. my point was that since CoH converted to Steam how many pvp games u have generally played?? While to keep in mind that it converted over Bk v480. As u charged me now that I played over 430 games as US but somehow only 1 time Inf doc... Really??? Nice joke ^^ Well, if I am ignorant about the Inf doc then u r also ignorant about the Armor doc and all the other tank biased docs!!!

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:I am not challenging stats.. my point was that since CoH converted to Steam how many pvp games u have generally played?? While to keep in mind that it converted over 480. As u charged me now that I played over 430 games as US but somehow only 1 time Inf doc... Really??? Nice joke ^^ Well, if I am ignorant about the Inf doc then u r also ignorant about the Armor doc and all the other tank biased docs!!!

First, learn how to read. I said AB doc, not inf doc.

Again, why does it matter if I played those games in steam or not? Still was BK.

And yes, I am ignorant about tank docs. But I also don't come here and rant about how armor doc needs to be changed or TH doc. I always say that I have no experience with tanks, and therefore I don't discuss about tanks. Except something has not really to do anything with the tank (e.g. Tigerophobia, this ability is BS, but it has nothing to do with the tiger itself. Ability would be also BS if it was in a Pershing or a Churchill).
You never play inf docs and can't handle them, but still you dare to tell anyone how it should be done.

That's the difference between us two.

Krieger Blitzer

Alright, so... I have played 430 total games as US; all of them as Armor doc and only 1 time as AB while zero times Inf doc??? That's even a better joke :P

Since u never use tanks.. then u can't claim that any of them is OP!

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:Alright, so... I have played 430 total games as US all as Armor doc and only 1 time AB while zero times Inf doc??? That's even a better joke :P

Since u never use tanks.. then u can't claim that any of them is OP!

Wow, impressive how you ignore everything else but only pick out what you want to hear. I didn't think somebody could be so ignorant.

The difference that you still don't get is the following:

Me: "Tigerophobia affects tanks, inf, hidden units and makes it impossible to destroy. Why do we need it?" And I would ask the same question if it was the ability of a churchill or a Pershing.

You: "Lolz, I don't like the third bzaooka, they touched my tiger once. remove! Lol I never play AB, but I definitely know that they don't need a second rocket launcher. remove!"

If I think if something is OP, than because it shreds everything, or I ask if it is really needed.
You come here and rant about how th stats of a unit you never use have to be changed because it one time touched your unit, but don't look after balance, think if it's logical or if it makes any sense.
And of course, everything is fine if Axis are OP, but as soon as its an allied unit, you go nuts^^
And then say that you are not Axis-biased^^

Krieger Blitzer

Btw.. Tigerphobia is now no longer affecting tanks... See?? However that I am not ranting like u!! No polls were even made about it although it's an ability of an iconic unit as Xalibur once considered it, but just a single nasty topic by u and few others. Yet u will keep ranting over the 3rd Zooka removal and waste ur whole time; I am sure :)

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:Btw.. Tigerphobia is now no longer affecting tanks... See?? But I am not ranting like u!! Although no polls ere even made about it, but just a single nasty topic by u. Yet u will keep ranting over the 3rd Zooka removal and waste ur time; I am sure :)

Impressive. Very impressive. Still ignoring.

http://forum.bkmod.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=699

Yep, topic created by me and I am the only one saying it's unneccessary... Keep living in your dream world, boy ;)

But whatever, Markr said he'll have a talk with WOlf about 3rd zook, that's all I've ever asked for.^^ So no need to go on spamming here.

And don't tell me how I'm going to "waste my time", tiger. You are the one wasting it with me.

Tigerophobia not affecting tanks anymore? Could anyone reliable confirm that?

Krieger Blitzer

Tiger1996 wrote:Btw.. Tigerphobia is now no longer affecting tanks... See?? However that I am not ranting like u!! No polls were even made about it although it's an ability of an iconic unit as Xalibur once considered it, but just a single nasty topic by u and few others. Yet u will keep ranting over the 3rd Zooka removal and waste ur whole time; I am sure :)

This post wasn't edited by me a single time as u can see.

Why u not go and test the Tigerphobia urself??

MarKr said also that he would like to see u swimming in the polls of which u once asked for ;)

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:
Tiger1996 wrote:Btw.. Tigerphobia is now no longer affecting tanks... See?? However that I am not ranting like u!! No polls were even made about it although it's an ability of an iconic unit as Xalibur once considered it, but just a single nasty topic by u and few others. Yet u will keep ranting over the 3rd Zooka removal and waste ur whole time; I am sure :)

This post wasn't edited by me a single time as u can see.

Why u not go and test the Tigerphobia urself??

MarKr said also that he would like to see u swimming in the polls of which u once asked for ;)

I don't know how you did it. But editing your post and then telling you didn't do it? Why does my qoute then differ so much from the one you are having now?

That's poor dude, very poor. Even for your standards.

Krieger Blitzer

Hey; Ask urself then!
Maybe u edited my quote to which u want? :P

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:Hey; Ask urself then!
Maybe u edited my quote to which u want? :P

Well I'd say that one of us is known for making up facts or "changing" them so they fit perfectly into his "arguments". And this is not me.

Well I didn't like you before, but with this one you really reached a new level of assholeness.

Everytime I think you've reached rock bottom you start digging.

Krieger Blitzer

What did I do? LOL!

This is obviously my post (as it wasn't edited for a single time after his following post as u could all see it guys).. but this is how my post is quoted on the other hand, in his own comment which is different from the real post of mine...

Who is the true asshole now over here??!!

Kasbah

Post by Kasbah »

3rd zook was just a temporary solution but the problem remains the same and hard to solve: infantry being able to run through an open field without any cover and fire frontally a tank under the fire its mg's, heavily damaging/destroying most of the lights,medium and even heavy ones and instantly retreating with almost no losses.

This should not simply be possible and should be heavily punished. Any infantry unit (including flame squads which are able to immobilize tanks) doing that should instantly be pinned or suppressed at least for such cowardice and lack of tactic

Until this problem is not solved everything, imo, are temporary solutions.
Last edited by Kasbah on 25 Aug 2015, 09:57, edited 1 time in total.