Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0 Patch TEST

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Krieger Blitzer

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

The CW Brits Bren Carrier now got more resistant to the enemy MGs as u can see on the other hand.. the MP cost reduction of the Bike is actually meant to re balance it with the new Wh Schwim having perma mounted MG now without a requiring of any soldiers being inside in order...

Rifles are just fine for their cost, try getting closer with them and u will then shred any Axis inf units grabbing those Kar98s! They have better accuracy at longer ranges while u have much better performance at shorter ranges as well. The M1 Grand can't be as accurate as the Kar98 cause of the higher rate of fire it does have!!

But hey guys btw, what about the PE Schwim?? Is it going to have the same HP of the Wh one?!

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

i see AVRE cant attack 88´s now oO. Are devs aware about it? The emplaced def doc 88 with def doc buff buff is hard to kill with 95 mm arty.
Which part of the Changelog says "Churchill AVRE is nolonger capable of opening fire at 88s"? I guess that by "can't attack 88s" you mean that the range is now lower than the range of 88s. The armor received quite a buff so if you want to go against 88 you'll need to take some risk, however even at the range of 75 you still have some chance to deflect the shot...just try to approach it from somewhere where it cannot fire at you, if not possible then you'll either have to take your chance, try your luck with the 95mm Churchill or cooperate with your team mate to take it down.

The CW Brits Bren Carrier now got more resistant to the enemy MGs as u can see on the other hand..
This was more of a fix of a reported bug where some hull/coaxial MGs were able to destroy Bren Carrier very quickly. The resitance against other MGs is the same as in previous patch.

if that unit spamming and its op motorcycle need to have more Mp!!!!
How exactely will the -10MP cost on Bikes lead to a sudden early game spam of the unit?

Krieger Blitzer

MarKr wrote:This was more of a fix of a reported bug where some hull/coaxial MGs were able to destroy Bren Carrier very quickly. The resitance against other MGs is the same as in previous patch.

I see. But oh ya... How about the another bug of which had been reported on it?! The visual one???

Let me guess; not yet?! Alright.. I really wish if it's somehow fixable! Good luck man.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

What's visually wrong with the Bren Carrier?

Krieger Blitzer

Oh, did u forget that soldiers inside it never appear? ^^ It also can't transport anymore after the upgrades although neither both of them is any longer setting another Vickers on the top.. instead of soldiers! So 'visually' there is obviously enough space (even after the upgrades) for the soldiers to be transported btw. Unlike in the past as there wasn't enough space due to that actually there was an additional Vickers behind exactly on the top as I said...

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Oh, this...Well I haven't been able to figure out yet why the crew is not shown :/.

It also can't transport anymore after the upgrades although neither both of them is any longer setting another Vickers on the top.. instead of soldiers!
This is an intention. Yes, originally, after upgrading Vickers HMG, Bren was moved to the pintle in the back. However the pintle Bren was weirdly bugging so it was removed. However the HMG/BOYS upgrades change the transporter into mobile weapon platform. Even though there is visually space for soldiers the principle is that the transporting ability is sacrificed for better combat performance.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

MarKr wrote:Which part of the Changelog says "Churchill AVRE is nolonger capable of opening fire at 88s"? I guess that by "can't attack 88s" you mean that the range is now lower than the range of 88s. The armor received quite a buff so if you want to go against 88 you'll need to take some risk, however even at the range of 75 you still have some chance to deflect the shot...just try to approach it from somewhere where it cannot fire at you, if not possible then you'll either have to take your chance, try your luck with the 95mm Churchill or cooperate with your team mate to take it down.

so churchs can bounce 88? The current flak 88´s are a way more powerfull than a 88 L/71 from KT and JP. So i doubt that i cam able to get anyhow close to this kind of 88 unless you changed values (of this 88 against units, esspecially churchill).

and try to approach where it cant fire from. Well, 88´s are being placed on areas where they can likely shoot in all directions without any blocked sight. Esspecially when look towards dust and stone, halfaya, fields, graves then this might still be problematic. But i will see on churchills will be and esspecially how durable the naked 88´s are. If they are like normal paks and unemplaced howitzers then i think those are then killable easier, even with rockets from calli. The emplaced have quite a fair cost, so, everything might be OK here. I actually like to have avre as heavy armored but short range unit than as a weak armored but long ranged unit.

But i wonder still. The AVRE now has to get into pak range which is ok for me. But you keep stupas and stuh outranging paks and thus entire enemie defenses althought they are a way more deadly to those in my opinion and cheaper. The Stupa even heavy armored. So do you still see the need that stupas and stuhs can simply stay out of enemie defense while AVRE now needs to risk himself being killed by the defense it is supposed to kill? All three units have pretty much the same goal, so..... Got what i mean?

Edit: What is with this Henschel "out of controle but still flying" bug?
Build more AA Walderschmidt

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Tiger1996 wrote:The gun should be costing just as suggested above in my quotation. It should have -60MP in an exchange of 25 ammo price to be added on the other hand... And hey Shadow, u don't like to see booby traps been given an ammo price or what??!! They are 'mines' dude..

No its not that at all and im not going to discuss what i mean bc what i am referring to can and will be abused severely.. and bc ammo has been put on booby traps it will be sad to see people abuse this.. whilst wasting ammo for no reason as a result

Krieger Blitzer

Finally! ;)
- Sector artillery cannot be used in enemy territory

I believe the Jumbo should never be swapped with the Calliope btw.
Maybe just for the Sherman Calliope to then have a cost reduction from currently 800 to 600MP while for the Jumbo to have an increased cost from currently 875 to 950MP on the other hand perhaps!

Krieger Blitzer

ShadowIchigo wrote:No its not that at all and im not going to discuss what i mean bc what i am referring to can and will be abused severely.. and bc ammo has been put on booby traps it will be sad to see people abuse this.. whilst wasting ammo for no reason as a result

The RAF 75mm gun does have a perma HE firing mode. That's why I think it should be more depending on some ammo with less MP as I said...

Booby traps new cost is not affecting only the Brits my dear!! It's affecting the Inf, the SE and the RAF docs. All of them..

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

What about observe mod for RE recce (same as raf have), and maybe arty cromwell moved to Raf doc, since raf have NOTHING for breaking defences.

Krieger Blitzer

And what is going to replace the arty Cromwell item of the CW RA doc then??!! Remains to be the question.

Both the AB and the Brits arty spotters should be able to capture points btw, as well as the crawling ability.. as I believe it should be added to the AB spotters only...

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Maybe veteran arty crew's training ( 2 CP ), priests will come with vet 1 after this unlock.

As for Raf, they really need at least some arty, because its an ONLY doc in game which doesnt have any arty at all, if you dont want to move arty cromwell there, than think about adding Tulip upgrade for their m4 Sherman.

Krieger Blitzer

I personally don't mind it, specifically since that the RAF bombing run Typhoon price really should be back to 150 ammo instead of currently just 135 as I already mentioned several times now!

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

other suggest.. why Hetzer dont have a man in a MG ?? its invisible? or what lol?

Krieger Blitzer

Nope... It's guided from inside the tank with a scope gun-sight.. the gunner is inside as well, nothing is wrong with it; it's not a bug!

Alman

Post by Alman »

jonnyyankee wrote:other suggest.. why Hetzer dont have a man in a MG ?? its invisible? or what lol?

Like some other late-war German SPGs, the Jagdpanzer 38 mounted a remote-control machine gun mount which could be fired from within the vehicle.

Krieger Blitzer

Alman wrote:Like some other late-war German SPGs, the Jagdpanzer 38 mounted a remote-control machine gun mount which could be fired from within the vehicle.

Yup, that's exactly what I meant.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

I like the ideas from Sukin. I think the RA could lose the cromwell arty tank as well as this heavy spearfire ability. I very rarely see the cromwell arty tank. RA has 75 mm HT, 25 pdr and priest and later the ammo is just sufficient to keep using the priests and everybody keeps using only them so far. So cromwell arty tank and this heavy spearfire ability has little use in RA doc and could be really moved to the other CW docs. The heavy spearfire thing to RE and cromwell arty to RAF. The RAF firefly could maybe be replaced with 95 mm cromwell, just a thought. In RE maybe these roadblocks could be replaced by this heavy spearfire thing and roadblocks at default available.

And while suggesting this, the SE doc roadblocks could be available for 0 CP and the free unlock slot given to 120 mm mortar. For me it makes more sense to have roadblocks there right at start and the 120 as low CP unlock.

The RA doc would have two new slots that might be given to a vet 1 Priest unlock and... idk.

I would be really glad to have more binoculars as we have currently. Like all M20 and recce should have it, PE vampire HT and Arty observer HT as well as certain WE vehicles which idk yet.

About the Hetzer remote controled Top MG´s: The Stug IV late version has also a remote controle one, just i think they arent as effective as other top mound one. They seem to have kind of coaxial MG stats or something. Maybe devs could have a look on them.

I think calli should be swapped with jumbo. The calli is after all a rocket arty good vs only soft targets and low-medium defense, like the nebelwerfers (150). But when it comes there is not seldomly already a heavy defense of Tankbusters, fortifications and stuff. Meanwhile the Jumbo can often outperform all other tanks when it comes and has more value later in the game when leading a group of other shermans in my opinion. I mean right now its often the first 76 sherman be fielded by many players as it doesnt even need the supply yard. So the order first defense killer and then assault tank makes more sense to me.

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Warhawks97 wrote:I like the ideas from Sukin. I think the RA could lose the cromwell arty tank as well as this heavy spearfire ability. I very rarely see the cromwell arty tank. RA has 75 mm HT, 25 pdr and priest and later the ammo is just sufficient to keep using the priests and everybody keeps using only them so far. So cromwell arty tank and this heavy spearfire ability has little use in RA doc and could be really moved to the other CW docs. The heavy spearfire thing to RE and cromwell arty to RAF. The RAF firefly could maybe be replaced with 95 mm cromwell, just a thought. In RE maybe these roadblocks could be replaced by this heavy spearfire thing and roadblocks at default available.

And while suggesting this, the SE doc roadblocks could be available for 0 CP and the free unlock slot given to 120 mm mortar. For me it makes more sense to have roadblocks there right at start and the 120 as low CP unlock.

The RA doc would have two new slots that might be given to a vet 1 Priest unlock and... idk.

I would be really glad to have more binoculars as we have currently. Like all M20 and recce should have it, PE vampire HT and Arty observer HT as well as certain WE vehicles which idk yet.

About the Hetzer remote controled Top MG´s: The Stug IV late version has also a remote controle one, just i think they arent as effective as other top mound one. They seem to have kind of coaxial MG stats or something. Maybe devs could have a look on them.

I think calli should be swapped with jumbo. The calli is after all a rocket arty good vs only soft targets and low-medium defense, like the nebelwerfers (150). But when it comes there is not seldomly already a heavy defense of Tankbusters, fortifications and stuff. Meanwhile the Jumbo can often outperform all other tanks when it comes and has more value later in the game when leading a group of other shermans in my opinion. I mean right now its often the first 76 sherman be fielded by many players as it doesnt even need the supply yard. So the order first defense killer and then assault tank makes more sense to me.

Remove the firefly? ur crazy war. i mean i really like the sound of 95mm cromwell in raf but not if itll replace firefly

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

i said, its just a thought. Coz i see most RAF players using only the M10. What would you suggest?

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

im agree with all but no about bike all people go to spamming that thing and control all map in seconds have a mg mobile thats insane bro .. :S need to cost the 230 mp or 250 mp

Krieger Blitzer

I don't think so... :) Jeeps are better, while the Bikes are easy to kill actually!
Last edited by Krieger Blitzer on 13 Jul 2015, 21:14, edited 1 time in total.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

jonnyyankee wrote:im agree with all but no about bike all people go to spamming that thing and control all map in seconds have a mg mobile thats insane bro .. :S need to cost the 230 mp or 250 mp

i dont mind so much about that as about the fact that M1 is only really effective at ranges which are actually sub machine gun combat ranges -.-

If you as US wouldnt have such need to get out of cover getting close to the opponent then bike would be also less an issue as usually schiwmms and bikes just wait untill US leaves cover to get into close combat with volks or pios and when they try so the mobile mg34 platforms schreds them. And as long as you keep in ranged fight with US you simply lose against the K98. So when you want to get anyhow forward with US you just need the jeep as support to screw bikes etc and to draw fire from k98 so that the rifles have a chance to get close.

Personally i think bike cost are just ok as they currently are. No need for decrease or increase.

Krieger Blitzer

As we discusses it together on Steam yesterday Hawks, I know u r looking forward to see the Rangers being considered as an even more elite unit without any mass production possibilities... But Wolf now said that this isn't gonna happen in Bk1 since that the Rangers are actually available for all the US docs currently. However that surely u could still get the elite version of the Ranger squads which is the infiltration one for now.. and SO relatively; buffing the M1 Garand in order for it to become more suitable at longer ranges like the Kar98.. AGAIN this is something that should never happen!

Shortly.. it's just fine for now to see that the M1 Garand is more appealing for both the short and the mid ranges with such slight suppression values as well, while the Kar98 on the other hand is better at long and mid ranges without any suppression values coded.

Bk2 is probably going to represent this in a better way instead.
As already mentioned... It actually seems to be a bit too late now for such massive changes of which u keep providing to be implemented on the Bk1 mod..

Also btw I would like to just hint on that I do have absolutely no problems with the 3 Bazookas thing, I am just objecting on the 3 'upgraded' Zookas!!! Just saying that if it's anyhow possible to restrict the 3 upgraded ones without restricting at the same time the 3 non upgraded ones.. it would be an awesome solution honestly.

I guess we must not forget guys about the Bars suppression, the G43 stunning and the Bren's tank suppression abilities as I believe they should be all totally removed. Cheaper Bars as a result, and the G43 as not to be an upgradable weapon to any squad anymore but just few non scoped types of them to be equipped to those squads by default!