Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0 Patch TEST

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
jaggardos

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Post by jaggardos »

Butterkeks wrote:
jaggardos wrote:Yes its great, but thats early mid game, rather than early early, which is what we're talking about

I think you understood him wrong. He asked for the implementation of a 2pdr gun for brits as early early AT. Like Pak36 of Axis. Not about the 6 pounder which could be recruited in early mid game ;)

Jagg did a dumb, my bad. Yeah, a 2 pounder would be cool, but then again, I like the uniqueness of the BOYS
"Those fucking Germans, I'm going to get my revolver, and stick it up their arse and shoot until it comes out their eye" - Winston Churchill

Anonter

Post by Anonter »

Considering the boys was not used in 44' having a smaller caliber AT-gun would be much better

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

I think that would finally destroy their effectivness when they get an even worse AT-gun

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Zetsuboon wrote:I think that would finally destroy their effectivness when they get an even worse AT-gun
What do you mean? 2pdr was excellent gun, as I said capable of destroying even Pz IV E and even F2. It has a very high ROF, reaching 1 shot per 3 seconds. It also had a special system of carriage that allowed the traverse of 360 degrees. It could quickly engage moving vehicles from any approach.

It could be a really op unit, but I guess it could be a reward unit for 6pdr, and quite expensive.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

JimQwilleran wrote:
Zetsuboon wrote:I think that would finally destroy their effectivness when they get an even worse AT-gun
What do you mean? 2pdr was excellent gun, as I said capable of destroying even Pz IV E and even F2. It has a very high ROF, reaching 1 shot per 3 seconds. It also had a special system of carriage that allowed the traverse of 360 degrees. It could quickly engage moving vehicles from any approach.

It could be a really op unit, but I guess it could be a reward unit for 6pdr, and quite expensive.

Well that would be one way, but then again this does not change anything at the current situation :D

Like this, I highly doubt an implementation (even if there would be a model) because this would mean that there's a hell of work to do in terms of balancing.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Butterkeks wrote:Like this, I highly doubt an implementation (even if there would be a model) because this would mean that there's a hell of work to do in terms of balancing.
And what are beta tests for :D? We could take 1 person from every faction: Hawks, Tiger, Sukin, 1 axis fanboy, 1 allies fanboy, 5 normal players; and the let them play a few games with new units :D.

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

Ahh shit I completely misunderstood anonter sry ^^ but i dont like the idea with the 2 pdr anyway
Thats another point where the british are unique they and only they have this AT-boys and they are mobile and cost a little too much
I think adding a 2 pdr instead of them would be lame.. or if u want to add both it would be interesting to watch but I dont know if thats a good idea maybe you can make it doc based that RE has 2pdr instead of boys or both

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Zetsuboon wrote:Ahh shit I completely misunderstood anonter sry ^^ but i dont like the idea with the 2 pdr anyway
Thats another point where the british are unique they and only they have this AT-boys and they are mobile and cost a little too much
I think adding a 2 pdr instead of them would be lame.. or if u want to add both it would be interesting to watch but I dont know if thats a good idea maybe you can make it doc based that RE has 2pdr instead of boys or both
Sure, we just talk here like if we were talking about aliens... We all have some ideas, but we can all feel that they are unlikely to happen ;).

Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy?

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

Oh but I forgot even if more guys want the 2pdr
There is Tiger.. and you know who is the one who decides whats going on in the patches :/ and you know he dont want the allies to be stronger and I can understand that I mean the axis are really bad the weapons dont do any damage and the tanks are just worse than the normal M4 Sherman so guys pls stop this dumb ideas this will never happen we can just dream that Tiger is happy today and wont ban us for this shitty ideas :(

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I never mentioned anything here regarding this subject of adding the 2pdr gun even, yet u suddenly come up with this post from nowhere! Flaming again? Hmm.. let's see if Keks or anyone else would probably say something about this now or not... Aren't u now completely diverting the whole recent discussion for no reasons??!! Keep it up Zetsu.

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

I just was a little sarcastic and made fun of you thats not a bad thing dude :D just wanted to provoke you a little bit and it worked (WUHU my dream comes true *o*) but dude why are you always so fucking pissed? chill a little bit Zetsubo is love, Zetsubo is life

Krieger Blitzer

Zetsu is ass! :)

Oh, chill a little bit too.. don't be pissed now... :P

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

I am chilled :D
So now its ok :D before this becomes another pointless discussion we stop that (and I started it, this nonsense now is really my fault so that nobody think that this is tigers fault cause he may be said something before but he didnt so everything is fine we are bff and I love him)

Krieger Blitzer

But honestly I don't love or like u on the other hand. I don't want to drag this totally off topic more now but.. sorry, u can't deceive me; I know u may have already deceived others now by telling them kindly in a fun way that u would no longer spread bugs among the players so that u could gain more credibility... But just NO! Not with me. If u would keep saying I am a good player and so on like u did before which is nice from u btw, I think u still won't get my trusting of u...... NEVER!! I am not that idiot. So play another ;)
And here is my alarming promise to u; As I would forever keep working on to aware Wolf about ur true ugly side.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

lol.

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

Ah ok Tiger got me.. I am not friendly I just do that cause I want a big army behind me to rule over bk mod with my all mighty bug-power

but now back to the 2 pdr.. I thougt a little bit and I really think this weapon is a good idea but like I said maybe only in RE or u can choose between this and the 6 pdr before game starts and wasnt there someone who wanted to make a model of that? :D

jaggardos

Post by jaggardos »

JimQwilleran wrote:lol.

+1m
"Those fucking Germans, I'm going to get my revolver, and stick it up their arse and shoot until it comes out their eye" - Winston Churchill

jaggardos

Post by jaggardos »

Zetsuboon wrote:Ah ok Tiger got me.. I am not friendly I just do that cause I want a big army behind me to rule over bk mod with my all mighty bug-power

but now back to the 2 pdr.. I thougt a little bit and I really think this weapon is a good idea but like I said maybe only in RE or u can choose between this and the 6 pdr before game starts and wasnt there someone who wanted to make a model of that? :D

Or maybe leave the 6pdr, and choose between BOYS and the 2pdr? Or instead of a reward base, if you go RE you get the 2pdr.

Krieger Blitzer

Zetsuboon wrote:Ah ok Tiger got me.. I am not friendly I just do that cause I want a big army behind me to rule over bk mod with my all mighty bug-power

In short...
U=Armynator=all the bug abusers or the forum spammers of whom Wolf already banned before over the time!
So, don't make fun of it.. I know who u r very well :)

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

OMG DUDE
NOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wtf is wrong with u? ME=Armynator WHO GAVE U THIS INFORMATION????

Krieger Blitzer

This mark " = " of which I assigned doesn't mean that u r all the same person (Or even maybe btw) for sure.. as I only meant u all the same thing :)

So ya; it's probably true that u r not personally Armynator definitely as I think u have different IPs apparently!

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

Oh dude I though u were insane :D lol

Krieger Blitzer

Those who are insane, are these 'things' of which kept up with spreading such bugs for nothing except some trolling purposes.
U caused time wasting for the devs as they had to fix that mess now...
But funny how u r being so kind and just chilling out now!

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Aside shit, back to 2pdr. Look what I started doing!

I think I am capable to bypass the problems of .max file. But I have to spend some hours investigating!

I have a .max file of this model, but I dont know if it's functional.
Attachments
2pdr3.png
Last edited by JimQwilleran on 26 Aug 2015, 17:10, edited 1 time in total.

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

jaggardos wrote:Or maybe leave the 6pdr, and choose between BOYS and the 2pdr? Or instead of a reward base, if you go RE you get the 2pdr.

I dont know the 2pdr very well but somebody said that this gun could even penetrate PZ 4 E so I think it would be better to decide between 6 pdr and 2 pdr