Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0 Patch TEST

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
JimQwilleran

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Post by JimQwilleran »

Lol I guess that everyone forgot about what is this topic for. If you want to post screenshots tiger, go to off-topic section...

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I know what I am doing.

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

Dude wtf I clearly hoped to find you there but u werent online :/ and I said that I am just kidding too Panzer-Lehr-Division but his Screenshot just shows the MOST OBVIOUS TROLL IN THE WORLD

WHO THE FUCK WOULD BELIEVE THAT THIS IS REAL??? but oh I see its a real good fake eh? I mean I was way too good with this I DIDNT EVEN CLEARED MY NICKNAMES.. I am the best faker ever guys and oh I ALSO DIDNT EVEN US YOUR REAL NAME

But thx for probs that I am a good faker thank you ma friend :*

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

You know, and only you -.-

Krieger Blitzer

Well, it's sad that u didn't deny it wasn't u in the first place... As I was preparing for u a good surprise.

But it can't be accepted as a joke anyhow my friend.. u know why?! Because of this:-
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=721

There u admitted that u were a former bug abuser, and now u r impersonating several other player profiles and nicknames... Not only me!

Zetsuboon, seriously.. watch ur steps!
Last edited by Krieger Blitzer on 25 Aug 2015, 17:02, edited 1 time in total.

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

There should be a moderator, who would delete this junk posts, since they are flooding the thread with crap and actual posts that matter are lost in a pile of shit.
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Tiger1996 wrote:Zetsuboon, seriously.. watch ur steps!
Lol, what are you going to do? Seriously sometimes you behave like a god himself...
Devilfish wrote:There should be a moderator, who would delete this junk posts, since they are flooding the thread with crap and actual posts that matter are lost in a pile of shit.
Welcome to our forum, where everyone hates Tiger, but he will never cut his shit...

Krieger Blitzer

Devilfish wrote:There should be a moderator, who would delete this junk posts, since they are flooding the thread with crap and actual posts that matter are lost in a pile of shit.

NO, some users need to be deleted.. and not just posts! So that it won't happen anymore time again... Just deleting the posts will result in nothing. No one is punished then!

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

Tiger,
You should become a detective my friend
because u just got me!!!! I am ehh.. I am.. what am I doing? I renamed to KingTiger1996 and noooow? Do u want to bring me to police now? Or do u want to start a war against my country to get me?

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

No, I think he is going to send this to you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSN-UbIZEHY

Krieger Blitzer

No, it's not about me my friend... Look at ur profile names.. several other players were impersonated; a lot of known nicknames were stolen! viewtopic.php?f=27&t=718

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

If you want to discuss such matters, create a off-topic thread, "I have a suspicion that this dude is using name that sounds almost like mine, so he should watch his steps or else I'm gonna dream whole night how i murder his whole family for that". I beg you guys, stop posting craps here, thanks.
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Devilfish wrote:If you want to discuss such matters, create a off-topic thread, "I have a suspicion that this dude is using name that sounds almost like mine, so he should watch his steps or else I'm gonna dream whole night how i murder his whole family for that". I beg you guys, stop posting craps here, thanks.

We all tried dude, but this is a helpless case... Read this thread. Or no, dont read it... http://forum.bkmod.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=702

Krieger Blitzer

Devilfish wrote:If you want to discuss such matters, create a off-topic thread, "I have a suspicion that this dude is using name that sounds almost like mine, so he should watch his steps or else I'm gonna dream whole night how i murder his whole family for that". I beg you guys, stop posting craps here, thanks.

We already posted this before.. as u can see... The first link was posted by Kwok, the second one was posted by Mr. FeministDonut!

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

I like them both :D They are friends of mine and really cool dudes ^^ if u want to discuss longer with me start another thread

Krieger Blitzer

I will not discuss longer.. u r just lucky that Wolf is not here now! Let's wait of him...

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

ok ok what did I do? I really dont get it :D if someone would clearly tell me which bad things I did I would really be happy :)

Krieger Blitzer

Spreading bugs among players for trolling purposes, u even admitted that urself with Kwok through that topic... Impersonating other player nicknames for ur claimed fun of which is not necessary at all.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Well shit. Isn't it a bit early to talk about balance?

Also, shit... any way to move specific unrelated posts elsewhere or remove them entirely?
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

Oh dude you really have some big problems.. can I find you somewhere in Tanta so we can speak a little about our relationship?

Krieger Blitzer

kwok wrote:Well shit. Isn't it a bit early to talk about balance?

Tiger1996: they want the 3rd zooka back
Tiger1996: Now!
Tiger1996: they want it back now!
Kwok [BKNC]: so?
Tiger1996: but there was a poll
Tiger1996: 16:6
Tiger1996: 16 yes
Tiger1996: 6 no
Kwok [BKNC]: i'd want it back too probably, but i'd sooner ask for the AB RL back
Kwok [BKNC]: but i'm not participating
Kwok [BKNC]: it's way too early to talk about balances
Kwok [BKNC]: i don't want to form an opinion without playing more first
Tiger1996: YES

Tiger1996 wrote:U can't say that the removal was an over nerf.. the patch didn't even release yet! At least try it for some more time first...

They must have tried the 8 years to then realize it's hard, didn't they??

kwok wrote:Also, shit... any way to move specific unrelated posts elsewhere or remove them entirely?

Hmm, a bug abuser... What else we need than banning him?

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

I have never encountered the problem when anti tank squads do not perform as they should. In short I like how all the tankhunter squads perform as they do currently
I only want the upgraded bazooka for rangers to counter tankhunter spam.
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

Krieger Blitzer

So, also Red is sticking on his vote for the poll in the past as "Yes" until now :)

And I can say that he is a dedicated Inf doc player too btw! U all know him.. and Kwok as well ;)

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Everybody calmed down? nice

I wanna bring back the idea of the second boys AT rifle in a Boys AT squad by increasing squad size up to 4. Once again i had a game (me axis) where we just trolled the enemie Boys AT (and even paks) with lots of scout cars. I passed so many Boys AT squads and nothing really happend. First when i passed two paks and two boys AT squads they managed to kill my first scout car. My schwimm drove right into a Boys AT ambush, took a shot and escaped with engine damaged.

Countless if Boys AT´s got shred away although they fired from a defensive position, not to mention their poor offense power. So having two Boys AT in one squad would bring simply effective ways for CW to defend themselfs against vehicles. Also some offense power which seems necessary to me as the PE mortar HT is often a huge pain for CW and there is only very high skill and very few units that allows CW to effectively encounter these mortar HT´s. In my first game as RE i had that situations and i put two boys AT squads on front of the HT hoping they would kill it.... but they didnt. Instead mortar almost killed both squads entirely. I could damage it while mates arty made finished it.

So yeah, is there an option to make it possible having simply 4 men Boys AT squad with two rifles?
Build more AA Walderschmidt

jaggardos

Post by jaggardos »

Warhawks97 wrote:Everybody calmed down? nice

I wanna bring back the idea of the second boys AT rifle in a Boys AT squad by increasing squad size up to 4. Once again i had a game (me axis) where we just trolled the enemie Boys AT (and even paks) with lots of scout cars. I passed so many Boys AT squads and nothing really happend. First when i passed two paks and two boys AT squads they managed to kill my first scout car. My schwimm drove right into a Boys AT ambush, took a shot and escaped with engine damaged.

Countless if Boys AT´s got shred away although they fired from a defensive position, not to mention their poor offense power. So having two Boys AT in one squad would bring simply effective ways for CW to defend themselfs against vehicles. Also some offense power which seems necessary to me as the PE mortar HT is often a huge pain for CW and there is only very high skill and very few units that allows CW to effectively encounter these mortar HT´s. In my first game as RE i had that situations and i put two boys AT squads on front of the HT hoping they would kill it.... but they didnt. Instead mortar almost killed both squads entirely. I could damage it while mates arty made finished it.

So yeah, is there an option to make it possible having simply 4 men Boys AT squad with two rifles?

+1m
"Those fucking Germans, I'm going to get my revolver, and stick it up their arse and shoot until it comes out their eye" - Winston Churchill