Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0 Patch TEST

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
User avatar
Warhawks97
Posts: 3069
Joined: 23 Nov 2014, 21:45
Location: Germany

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby Warhawks97 » 24 Aug 2015, 15:09

Me and i think markr as well tried to figure out the accuracy difference as Zook is simply worse regarding accuracy.

Accuracy are all same so far. In TT´s as well as normal accuracy except reccoilles which is lower. For some reasons skirts on panther reduce incoming (zook) accuracy and idk why. Or at least i cant say generally why.


The Schreck is ONLY better in axis hands. Picking them up with allis and you your pen isnt better as Zooka Pen, the M6A3C is even better then. Schrecks gets massive pen nerf vs Tank IV while a zook in axis hands get quite effective vs shermans.


The damage:
RL: 70-90
Zook: 70-100
Panzerschreck: 90-120

These values are muliplied with 3 against vehicles and tanks. So schreck damage is definately higher.


The next prob is that Axis vehicles get Vcoh vets. That means that axis vehicles at vet 1 have 15% reduced damage which means that zook has actually no real chance to oneshot them (not to mention RL)

Now some pen samples:

Schreck pen vs:
Sherman: 200% (x0.85 with second sandbag x0.82 for easy eight=139,4%)
Jumbo: 50%
Jackson: 80%
Churchill IV: 75% (There might be a churchill modifier but not sure)
MK VII: 50% (There might be a churchill modifier but not sure)
Pershing: 75%
SP: 40%


Now M6A3C bazooka:
Vs Tank IV: 120 % (100% with skirts) x0.8 vs Tank IV H/J= 80% with skirts
VS Panther: 50% x0.9 vs Panther D= 45%
VS Panther with skirts: 40% x0.9 vs D and G= 36%
VS Tiger: 50% (normal zook has 18-19%)
Vs Jagdpanzer IV/70: 45% (but damn hard to hit)
Vs Hetzer: 100% (normal has 80%)
Vs KT/JT: 10%
Vs Jagdpanther: 37,5%


I hope that brings some answers to the discussion. The values here do fit very well to my personal experience and to those of many others i think. And M6A3C is a good improvment but not comparable to schreck which is still in another league. Without M6A3C the schrecks arent worth to get even. Those have very hard times to pen tank IV H/J already. "And when i read shit like: SAS and 82nd have M6A3C" i just think thats a joke. In forum we talk about how unworthy those two units are but yeah.... we build them and wasting more than 400 MP just to get two "better" zooks to stop axis tanks.... I dont know if this can be considered as serious.


Tiger1996 wrote:Hawks called it "Panthers spam" cause u lost too many but replaced them each time.

But again; then what was the highest leveled up PantherG u had?! Vet1??!! :P I killed not less than 4 Panthers. Sukin with his planes killed a KT... And some few more Panthers..



YES, THATS the issue! Axis spam Panthers and other tanks in teamfights! But you always see this "1 vs 1" where it takes 5 mins to get a Panther. In Teamfights, when a player is playing armor support with doing almost only Panther production (+ some arty) and only very few other units he can spam Panthers every 2-3 Mins rushing straight into enemie lines! And its ok when it dies. It destroyed the allied offense and before those reorganized for a next attack (which they often cant as they get spammed by rocket arty untill next panther comes) the next Panther is storming the allied lines. So as its very hard to kill a Panther without paks which get killed by rocket arty spam and TH´s which must run away from schrecks in front of panther how you then even expect the allied to [u]attack a Panther even. And as illa said during game: When i cant attack with my panthers (due to 17 pdr) i wont let attack you and put his panthers into the defense line. Have fun then killing a line of Panthers and AA tanks which stay in a defense+ moving forward and backward + using smoke and tank commanders+ gunsights which enable them to react on threats extremly early bringing themself in the best position.[/u] Then again: Hello arty as last hope.
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 24 Aug 2015, 15:19, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Devilfish
Posts: 293
Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 18:51

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby Devilfish » 24 Aug 2015, 15:12

Tiger1996 wrote:
Devilfish wrote:I can't keep on anymore, somebody trying to convince the people, that zooks are basically the same as schrecks, but cheaper....

Let me correct this sentence for u... It should be like the following;
"somebody trying to convince the people, that UPGRADED zooks are basically the same as schrecks, but cheaper...."
And no, they are not available only for a single doc.


Ok, lets assume for a sec that you are right and upgraded zooks are as good as schrecks. Even if this is the case, why would it be unfair/unbalanced, they are available only in inf doc after upgrade, possessed by elite airborne unit and sas (which nobody uses actually, it appears). Schreck on the other hand, is available in every WE and PE doc, not only for AT squads but also basic and elite infantry. So again, how would this be freakin' unfair, if all US at squads had 3 zooks (upgraded one still only in inf doc).

And now the bonus, this assumption is wrong, because upgraded zooks are not the same as schrecks. They still reload longer, miss much more. In addition, as you said, axis have much thicker tanks (nazi quality, right), thus decreasing the zook efficiency even more. So again, how are 3 zooks (yankee quantity, right) for all US doc at squad unfair or unbalanced?
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

User avatar
Butterkeks
Posts: 492
Joined: 23 Dec 2014, 17:42
Location: Germany

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby Butterkeks » 24 Aug 2015, 15:14

Warhawks97 wrote:Me and i think markr as well tried to figure out the accuracy difference as Zook is simply worse regarding accuracy.

Accuracy are all same so far. In TT´s as well as normal accuracy except reccoilles which is lower. For some reasons skirts on panther reduce incoming (zook) accuracy and idk why. Or at least i cant say generally why.


The Schreck is ONLY better in axis hands. Picking them up with allis and you your pen isnt better as Zooka Pen, the M6A3C is even better then. Schrecks gets massive pen nerf vs Tank IV while a zook in axis hands get quite effective vs shermans.


The damage:
RL: 70-90
Zook: 70-100
Panzerschreck: 90-120

These values are muliplied with 3 against vehicles and tanks. So schreck damage is definately higher.


The next prob is that Axis vehicles get Vcoh vets. That means that axis vehicles at vet 1 have 15% reduced damage which means that zook has actually no real chance to oneshot them (not to mention RL)

Now some pen samples:

Schreck pen vs:
Sherman: 200% (x0.85 with second sandbag x0.82 for easy eight=139,4%)
Jumbo: 50%
Jackson: 80%
Churchill IV: 75% (There might be a churchill modifier but not sure)
MK VII: 50% (There might be a churchill modifier but not sure)
Pershing: 75%
SP: 40%


Now M6A3C bazooka:
Vs Tank IV: 120 % (100% with skirts) x0.8 vs Tank IV H/J= 80% with skirts
VS Panther: 50% x0.9 vs Panther D= 45%
VS Panther with skirts: 40% x0.9 vs D and G= 36%
VS Tiger: 50% (normal zook has 18-19%)
Vs Jagdpanzer IV/70: 45% (but damn hard to hit)
Vs Hetzer: 100% (normal has 80%)
Vs KT/JT: 10%
Vs Jagdpanther: 37,5%


I hope that brings some answers to the discussion. The values here do fit very well to my personal experience and to those of many others i think. And M6A3C is a good improvment but not comparable to schreck which is still in another league. Without M6A3C the schrecks arent worth to get even. Those have very hard times to pen tank IV H/J already. "And when i read shit like: SAS and 82nd have M6A3C" i just think thats a joke. In forum we talk about how unworthy those two units are but yeah.... we build them and wasting more than 400 MP just to get two "better" zooks to stop axis tanks.... I dont know if this can be considered as serious.


Also +1

Is this evidence now enough for you Tiger?
You can clearly see that zookas are way worse than Schrecks regarding penetration.
Sad that you couldn't find out why zookas miss so often but still, this shows how crappy those zookas are.

And another +1 for Devilfish ;)

User avatar
Devilfish
Posts: 293
Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 18:51

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby Devilfish » 24 Aug 2015, 15:28

VS Panther with skirts: 40% x0.9 vs D and G= 36%


You know what is funny? Sideskirts (are on the side obviously) reduce the penetration frontally, but the fact that even sherman with 75mm could penetrate panther from the side is somehow absolutely overlooked. Btw do sideskirts improve resistance against zooks only or cannon shells aswell? But yea, game engine is far from perfect, so i guess we have no choice....
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3795
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby Tiger1996 » 24 Aug 2015, 15:30

Minute 45, first G Panther got killed to a Typhoon. 7 men kills only!

Minute 48, second Panther G got killed by a 17P; only 5 men kills.

1 hour, 8 minutes.. 3rd Panther got killed again with a 17P... 6 inf and 1 emplacement kills.

Totally 4 Panthers during the whole game were produced!!
Out of 4 Panthers, 3 were just in vain... The 4th was quite a bit successful having only 30 inf kills being Vet1.
Against such a noob CW player who is me specifically as RE doc on the opposite team.. Panthers weren't the problem at all. Arty was the problem!

Absolutely no Panther got any tank kills.

Ur army was all about producing as much Panthers as possible while having 3 Pioneer squads so that u could repair them fast. U couldn't even have any kind of Gren squads once u got ur Panthers as it soaked up all the resources!!!

No KT was produced.. Belisar dropped for some reasons.

But u lost 3 Panthers for nothing on the other hand and not a single one like u claim!

However that why don't u guys watch this game then?
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=700

I had something like 3 Blitz doc Tiger tanks as total.. each was Vet4 before death.

PantherGs again did nothing, 3 KTs were lost but finally the last 2 ones did it!

JimQwilleran
Posts: 1107
Joined: 07 Jan 2015, 15:05

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby JimQwilleran » 24 Aug 2015, 15:35

Devil, hawks will tell you that there is no "side armor" in coh, only rear and frontal. If you hit visually side, it's counted either as rear or front.

@tiger, lol who cares what you did, we talk about the patch now.

User avatar
Butterkeks
Posts: 492
Joined: 23 Dec 2014, 17:42
Location: Germany

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby Butterkeks » 24 Aug 2015, 15:36

Tiger1996 wrote:Minute 45, first G Panther got killed to a Typhoon. 7 men kills only!

Minute 48, second Panther G got killed by a 17P; only 5 men kills.

1 hour, 8 minutes.. 3rd Panther got killed again with a 17P... 6 inf and 1 emplacement kills.

Totally 4 Panthers during the whole game were produced!!
Out of 4 Panthers, 3 were just in vain... The 4th was quite a bit successful having only 30 inf kills being Vet1.
Against such a noob CW player who is me specifically as RE doc on the opposite team.. Panthers weren't the problem at all. Arty was the problem!

Absolutely no Panther got any tank kills.

Ur army was all about producing as much Panthers as possible while having 3 Pioneer squads so that u could repair them fast. U couldn't even have any kind of Gren squads once u got ur Panthers as it soaked up all the resources!!!

No KT was produced.. Belisar dropped for some reasons.

But u lost 3 Panthers for nothing on the other hand and not a single one like u claim!

However that why don't u guys watch this game then?
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=700

I had something like 3 Blitz doc Tiger tanks as total.. each was Vet4 before death.

PantherGs again did nothing, 3 KTs were lost but finally the last 2 ones did it!


Where is the bus, Tiger?

Anonter
Posts: 18
Joined: 22 Jun 2015, 20:34

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby Anonter » 24 Aug 2015, 15:37

^ no one cares. From what I've seen he just talks crap the entire time.

User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3795
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby Tiger1996 » 24 Aug 2015, 15:40

I was just clarifying how PantherGs are OP!


Regarding the post Hawks made.. I am not sure about his values... But him, himself; he just said that the upgraded Zookas do have better penetration power but less accuracy.

What is contradicting here?

JimQwilleran
Posts: 1107
Joined: 07 Jan 2015, 15:05

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby JimQwilleran » 24 Aug 2015, 15:41

Lets just ignore him. About the new patch: I found no change with boys, they still miss much.

User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3795
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby Tiger1996 » 24 Aug 2015, 15:44

Ignore me or don't.. it changes nothing.

3rd Zookas got removed through a poll... So stop bullying down here with ur friends!

U r wasting time :)

User avatar
Butterkeks
Posts: 492
Joined: 23 Dec 2014, 17:42
Location: Germany

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby Butterkeks » 24 Aug 2015, 15:45

Tiger1996 wrote:I was just clarifying how PantherGs are OP!


No you were not. Nobody said they are OP, I just stated that they don't need Sniper sight too.

Tiger1996 wrote:
Regarding the post Hawks made.. I am not sure about his values... But him, himself;


And why? Because they prove that zookas are way more crappy than schrecks?

Tiger1996 wrote: he just said that the upgraded Zookas do have better penetration power but less accuracy.

What is contradicting here?

Warhawks97 wrote:Schreck pen vs:
Sherman: 200% (x0.85 with second sandbag x0.82 for easy eight=139,4%)
Jumbo: 50%
Jackson: 80%
Churchill IV: 75% (There might be a churchill modifier but not sure)
MK VII: 50% (There might be a churchill modifier but not sure)
Pershing: 75%
SP: 40%


Now M6A3C bazooka:
Vs Tank IV: 120 % (100% with skirts) x0.8 vs Tank IV H/J= 80% with skirts
VS Panther: 50% x0.9 vs Panther D= 45%
VS Panther with skirts: 40% x0.9 vs D and G= 36%
VS Tiger: 50% (normal zook has 18-19%)
Vs Jagdpanzer IV/70: 45% (but damn hard to hit)
Vs Hetzer: 100% (normal has 80%)
Vs KT/JT: 10%
Vs Jagdpanther: 37,5%


In allied hand the M6A3C is NOT better than Schrecks. Plus it's accuracy is way worse.

Warhawks97 wrote:
YES, THATS the issue! Axis spam Panthers and other tanks in teamfights! But you always see this "1 vs 1" where it takes 5 mins to get a Panther. In Teamfights, when a player is playing armor support with doing almost only Panther production (+ some arty) and only very few other units he can spam Panthers every 2-3 Mins rushing straight into enemie lines! And its ok when it dies. It destroyed the allied offense and before those reorganized for a next attack (which they often cant as they get spammed by rocket arty untill next panther comes) the next Panther is storming the allied lines. So as its very hard to kill a Panther without paks which get killed by rocket arty spam and TH´s which must run away from schrecks in front of panther how you then even expect the allied to attack a Panther even. And as illa said during game: When i cant attack with my panthers (due to 17 pdr) i wont let attack you and put his panthers into the defense line. Have fun then killing a line of Panthers and AA tanks which stay in a defense+ moving forward and backward + using smoke and tank commanders+ gunsights which enable them to react on threats extremly early bringing themself in the best position. Then again: Hello arty as last hope.


That's how it is. The problem is that Panthers are so good to spam. If you know how, it can be killed quite fast, but the fact that it has sniper sight + it can be fielded every 3 minutes is the problem.

User avatar
Butterkeks
Posts: 492
Joined: 23 Dec 2014, 17:42
Location: Germany

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby Butterkeks » 24 Aug 2015, 15:48

Tiger1996 wrote:Ignore me or don't.. it changes nothing.

3rd Zookas got removed through a poll... So stop bullying down here with ur friends!

U r wasting time :)


Yeah and about 40% of community were against it, so don't wonder why we are now ranting over it.

JimQwilleran wrote:I found no change with boys, they still miss much.


+15% accuracy in stationary mode. It depends on how much accuracy they had before. And how we should calculate this. Is it like: They had 15% before and now have 30% chance to hit? Or more like: they had a 15% chance to hit and now 15*1,15 = 17,25% chance to hit?

User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3795
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby Tiger1996 » 24 Aug 2015, 15:50

This is an outdated subject as that there was obviously a poll for it.. accordingly, the 3rd Zooka got removed!
No sense in continuing up with such a pointless discussion since the start...

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=655

U mean 73% were up for it ;) Including Hawks himself btw :P
Last edited by Tiger1996 on 24 Aug 2015, 15:51, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Butterkeks
Posts: 492
Joined: 23 Dec 2014, 17:42
Location: Germany

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby Butterkeks » 24 Aug 2015, 15:50

Tiger1996 wrote:
3rd Zookas got removed through a poll... So stop bullying down here with ur friends!


I don't know why you always think that we are all friends, just because we don't like your suggestions/ideas or how you deny every fact and make up your own.

I don't know Devilfish, I see him for the first time today. Is it so hard to belive that people disagree with you although they don't know each other?

Ever that about the fact that it's really you and not a big conspiracy vs you?

JimQwilleran
Posts: 1107
Joined: 07 Jan 2015, 15:05

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby JimQwilleran » 24 Aug 2015, 15:50

Yea, I used the new wermaht schwimm to kill 2 boys squads without problem. Schwimm survived 1 shot with 5% hp left.

Ignore him.

User avatar
Butterkeks
Posts: 492
Joined: 23 Dec 2014, 17:42
Location: Germany

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby Butterkeks » 24 Aug 2015, 15:52

Tiger1996 wrote:This is an outdated subject as that there was obviously a poll for it.. accordingly, the 3rd Zooka got removed!
No sense in continuing up with such a pointless discussion since the start...

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=655

U mean 73% were up for it ;)


And that from Mr-Add-ammo-prices-to-at-guns? :D

But still, 27% were against it and I've seen many new people in this forum after the poll took place. Also the poll says nothing. People wanted to try it, now they think it was a bad idea and want the old version back. So what? It can never be changed again because at some point there was a poll that said that people thought it could be agood idea?

Ever though about the fact that maybe some people who voted "yes" now don't want it anymore because they've changed their mind?

User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3795
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby Tiger1996 » 24 Aug 2015, 15:53

JimQwilleran wrote:Ignore him.

I am the one here who has to ignore u for real... The poll was even to my side!


There had been already a similiar very big discussion about it before it get to be finally implemented. So, not again..
Last edited by Tiger1996 on 24 Aug 2015, 15:54, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Butterkeks
Posts: 492
Joined: 23 Dec 2014, 17:42
Location: Germany

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby Butterkeks » 24 Aug 2015, 15:53

JimQwilleran wrote:Yea, I used the new wermaht schwimm to kill 2 boys squads without problem. Schwimm survived 1 shot with 5% hp left.



That's what I meant by axis receiving huge buffs for free and Allies always have to pay a buff with a nerf on the other hand.

User avatar
Butterkeks
Posts: 492
Joined: 23 Dec 2014, 17:42
Location: Germany

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby Butterkeks » 24 Aug 2015, 15:56

Tiger1996 wrote:
JimQwilleran wrote:Ignore him.

I am the one here who has to ignore u for real... The poll was even to my side!


There had been already a similiar very big discussion about it before it get to be finally implemented. So, not again..


And many, many people were strictly against it and remained against it at the end of the discussion. So what?

I'll just quote myself^^

Butterkeks wrote:Ever though about the fact that maybe some people who voted "yes" now don't want it anymore because they've changed their mind?

User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3795
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby Tiger1996 » 24 Aug 2015, 15:58

Butterkeks wrote:Ever though about the fact that maybe some people who voted "yes" now don't want it anymore because they've changed their mind?

Not my problem. The poll was made... And they voted!

So, why u come up with this discussion once again??
Last edited by Tiger1996 on 24 Aug 2015, 15:58, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Sukin-kot (SVT)
Posts: 855
Joined: 09 Dec 2014, 08:36
Location: Ekaterinburg, Russia

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby Sukin-kot (SVT) » 24 Aug 2015, 15:58

I think removing of 3d sucks ( and I voted against it ). As well as 1 recoiless in package sucks even more, squad with 2 recoiless can never kill a scout car, coz 1 shot is 100% miss.

User avatar
Warhawks97
Posts: 3069
Joined: 23 Nov 2014, 21:45
Location: Germany

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby Warhawks97 » 24 Aug 2015, 15:59

Devilfish wrote:
VS Panther with skirts: 40% x0.9 vs D and G= 36%


You know what is funny? Sideskirts (are on the side obviously) reduce the penetration frontally, but the fact that even sherman with 75mm could penetrate panther from the side is somehow absolutely overlooked. Btw do sideskirts improve resistance against zooks only or cannon shells aswell? But yea, game engine is far from perfect, so i guess we have no choice....


Well. The skirts do give a new armor type for some units. Most weapons (actually all) had 5% lower pen chance vs skirts as against unskirted. Same for Tank IV skirts, it also reduces incoming pen of tank guns and paks by like 5%.

Sandbags do not create a new armor type. Instead first give very slight HP boost and second a 0.85 modifier for incoming penetration. So the pen values in TT must then be muliplied with the factor 0.85. Units like easy eight as 0.82 received penetration modifier. But in fact it means, sandbags and skirts do reduce all incoming penetration, not only from hendheld AT´s against which they are supposed to work, not vs tank/pak shells. But making that for sandbags would require to be a new target table, not a upgraded modifier.

Side armor sadly doesnt exist so panthers are hard to put into game. Making frontal armor too bad would suck, but having very high frontal armor makes them also a lot more resistant to shots coming from side. Side shots have a certain chance to hit either front or rear armor, depending where shot comes from. So even a shot not 100% fired from rear can hit frontal armor... thats simply coh engine.




Tiger1996 wrote:Minute 45, first G Panther got killed to a Typhoon. 7 men kills only!

Minute 48, second Panther G got killed by a 17P; only 5 men kills.

1 hour, 8 minutes.. 3rd Panther got killed again with a 17P... 6 inf and 1 emplacement kills.

Totally 4 Panthers during the whole game were produced!!
Out of 4 Panthers, 3 were just in vain... The 4th was quite a bit successful having only 30 inf kills being Vet1.
Against such a noob CW player who is me specifically as RE doc on the opposite team.. Panthers weren't the problem at all. Arty was the problem!

Absolutely no Panther got any tank kills.

Ur army was all about producing as much Panthers as possible while having 3 Pioneer squads so that u could repair them fast. U couldn't even have any kind of Gren squads once u got ur Panthers as it soaked up all the resources!!!

No KT was produced.. Belisar dropped for some reasons.

But u lost 3 Panthers for nothing on the other hand and not a single one like u claim!

However that why don't u guys watch this game then?
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=700

I had something like 3 Blitz doc Tiger tanks as total.. each was Vet4 before death.

PantherGs again did nothing, 3 KTs were lost but finally the last 2 ones did it!



and thats again something you will never understand. For you only kill counts are important. But you can theoretically get 5000 tank kills and 100000000 inf kills and losing becuase you play tooo carefully. Most importantly NOT only kill score. More important qite often is to ruin the enemie organization and causing disorder or killing a very specific unit. So its very smart to have one in your team who keeps spamming panthers and gong 100% aggressive. It prevents the enemie from attack, it shows your team targets that need to be killed by arty, it causes disorder on enemie, it makes them fear (psychologic effect) and they will never be able to figure out your teams defensive strenght simply as they are busy all day long fighting that Panther.

I tired to explain you such things soooo many times. Still you are a typicall "kill counter", "stats watcher", "point checker" to find out "who is better". Thats greatly dumb. If i want to find out who and what is better i gotta check how the player uses units, how he coordinates units and how units perform in typiciall combat situations (means sending churchills not alone to attack, not putting 4 easy eight shermans in front of a tiger and nobody moves etc). I look reaction times, unit positioning, use of recons and countering recons, how good defenses are placed to stop as many enemies with smallest possible defense etc etc.


I mean you tell and show us your heroic final stands with tanks with dozens of kills. But still you lose. Then you point on others with low kill score but who win. So who is better? apparently those who finally won or? I mean as i said..... killing 1000 men with single HMG over time doesnt matter when you cant cause disorder on your enemie. Killing one unit and cause huge disorder can sometimes be more important to win a game.


And why should he leave his Panthers alive or playing less aggressive? he had very good Def doc and luft doc backup. So he could go full throttle and 100% aggressive without need for own back up units. Its basically the best you can have in an axis team. One player who keeps pushing all the time and who doesnt have to care for back up units.


So pls again, "learn" the game. Dont look only for kill stats etc. Look who wins at the end

And the fact that he could spam and waste the panthers and still winning the game is even more ridicolous since axis are supposed to play with "less units" more carefully and "less spammy". You just got outspammed by axis heavy elite tanks! Congrats and welcome to Teamfight reallity again! And saying this, the discussion and talks about "allis must be crap coz of quantity" and "outnumber enemies" becomes even more ridiculous. As i said: Dont add more quality and quantity on either the sides as necessary and "realistically". It just hurts the gameplay actually.



Tiger1996 wrote:U mean 73% were up for it ;) Including Hawks himself btw :P


As deal a deal. I also never said the third zook is any balance issue that need to be removed. It was the deal i did to get cheaper Zook squads for other doctrines (quality vs quantity) and more M6A3C in general for Inf doc.

Othewise squad cost in other docs would have remaind high and normal rangers absolutely unable to kill damage the smallest axis tank.

as Butter said:

Butterkeks wrote:That's what I meant by axis receiving huge buffs for free and Allies always have to pay a buff with a nerf on the other hand.



So i thought its a good deal. If it is must be seen in future. Esspecially as KT and even Tiger is harder to pen with normal 76 guns. Also Panther is now harder to pen with 76 pak. Means pen glitches of US guns got fixed (hellcat, M10, pak vs KT and pak vs Panther) but also Tiger and kT generally more resistant to gunfire and HVAP rounds damage boost removed. So this alone could be considered as "trade off" for M6A3C in all inf doc zooks and cheaper AT squads for AB and armor doc. So inf doc now has only zooks (and stickies) to stop and kill a KT (for arty it must stand still).
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 24 Aug 2015, 16:18, edited 4 times in total.

JimQwilleran
Posts: 1107
Joined: 07 Jan 2015, 15:05

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby JimQwilleran » 24 Aug 2015, 16:00

I am also against handheld nerf, especially after AT guns got more expensive and less effective vs heavy tanks.

Thx Hawks :P. +1
Last edited by JimQwilleran on 24 Aug 2015, 16:01, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Butterkeks
Posts: 492
Joined: 23 Dec 2014, 17:42
Location: Germany

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Postby Butterkeks » 24 Aug 2015, 16:01

Tiger1996 wrote:
Butterkeks wrote:Ever though about the fact that maybe some people who voted "yes" now don't want it anymore because they've changed their mind?

Not my problem. The poll was made... And they voted!

So, why u come up with this discussion once again??


I'd really like to have a poll about Tigerophobia and Long shot. If they also got removed you would never stop going on a rant and cry for them to be reimplemented again.
So at this point, you now experience how it is to discuss with you. Same arguments over and over and same "demands" over and over again :)

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:I think removing of 3d sucks ( and I voted against it ). As well as 1 recoiless in package sucks even more, squad with 2 recoiless can never kill a scout car, coz 1 shot is 100% miss.


+1 for the zooka, I never play AB so I can't say anything about that.


Return to “Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests