Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0 Patch TEST

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Devilfish

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Post by Devilfish »

Wait, are you telling me, zooks are basically as good as schrecks, you can't be serious man....
Let's be clear, i don't know exact number, but from gameplay experience, zooks miss much, much more often then schrecks, do less damage. Penetration wise, do upgraded zooks have same pen as schrecks? Doesn't feel like that, can anyone confirm this? And they cost more....how much more? 60 muni for ranger zook and 75 muni for granadiers schreck? come on....
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

By "costing more" I meant that both the Wh and the PE AT team prices are 360MP whereas the US AT teams are only 330MP now...

Zookas cost 60 ammo, later 45 ammo after unlocking the Inf doc mass production items.. fair enough for the 'slightly faster' reloading times of which Schrecks do get on the other hand!

Usually u may not feel it like that cause u r facing Axis tanks (stronger ones) with ur Zookas but Allies tanks (weaker ones) with ur Schrecks.
Last edited by Krieger Blitzer on 24 Aug 2015, 13:55, edited 1 time in total.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:PanzerSchrecks are not any better than the upgraded version of Zookas.. Schrecks do often bounce of Jumbos, Pershings, Churchills now, and surely the SP too as well as Comets!!! The reloading time is slightly better for PanzerSchrecks but they are costing more anyways. Accuracy is same... Both are still missing their targets at the end.

Yes, but again, these are the most heavy allied tanks. You never or very rarely see schrecks bouncing off M4 or M5, yet it is very common for Zookas to bounce of Pz IV or stuff like Wirbelwind/Ostwind. Jesus, I one time saw it even bounce off an Puma...
And accuracy of schrecks is way higher. I can't check the values right now as I'm at work but schrecks hit in 90% of time, zookas maybe around 10%.
Also zookas have a higher reload time.

M6A3C has a higher penetration than schreck, BUT: They are only available in ONE single doc, SChrecks in all docs. Also they still are useless when they fail to hit anything.

Tiger1996 wrote:Breaking the engine of enemy tanks is another tread breaker ability for an absolutely no veterancy levels to be required.

Definitely. But therefore axis have long shot ability and sniper sight for Panther G.

Tiger1996 wrote:However that the Tigerphobia got nerfed already btw!

Yes, but the ability itself is still BS ;)

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

@Devilfish

Number 1 rule on this forum - never argue with Tiger, he s having his own fancy version of BK, so dialog with him will never be worth it.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:By "costing more" I meant that both the Wh and the PE AT team prices are 360MP whereas the US AT teams are only 330MP now...

Zookas cost 60 ammo, later 45 ammo after unlocking the Inf doc mass production items.. fair enough for the 'slightly faster' reloading times of which Schrecks do get on the other hand!

Usually u may not feel it like that cause u r facing Axis tanks (stronger ones) with ur Zookas but Allies tanks (weaker ones) with ur Schrecks.

Problem is easy: M6A3C is available in ONE single doc, schrecks in all docs.
Therefore you can't always say that zookas are fair because M6A3C has a higher penetration value. 2 out of 3 US docs don't have it and maybe don't need it. Inf doc really needs them but they are still worthless.

Krieger Blitzer

Butterkeks wrote:Yes, but again, these are the most heavy allied tanks. You never or very rarely see schrecks bouncing off M4 or M5, yet it is very common for Zookas to bounce of Pz IV or stuff like Wirbelwind/Ostwind. Jesus, I one time saw it even bounce off an Puma...
And accuracy of schrecks is way higher. I can't check the values right now as I'm at work but schrecks hit in 90% of time, zookas maybe around 10%.
Also zookas have a higher reload time.

M6A3C has a higher penetration than schreck, BUT: They are only available in ONE single doc, SChrecks in all docs. Also they still are useless when they fail to hit anything.

U gotta have to differentiate between the normal kind of Zookas and the upgraded ones more accurately.. upgraded ones won't bounce off Pumas or Ostwinds.

Also, they are not available only for the Inf doc! SAS squads have them... 82nd AB units have them also!

Butterkeks wrote:Definitely. But therefore axis have long shot ability and sniper sight for Panther G.

Sniper sight?? It's not an ability...

Accurate long shot requires both ammo and veterancy although that Tigers would be out ranging the enemy tanks just by default if u would ever like to speak realistically.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:Sniper sight?? It's not an ability...

And that makes it even more unfair^^

Tiger1996 wrote:U gotta have to differentiate between the normal kind of Zookas and the upgraded ones more accurately.. upgraded ones won't bounce off Pumas or Ostwinds.

Also, they are not available only for the Inf doc! SAS squads have them... 82nd AB units have them also!

I know.
THe point is: I need an upgraded zooka just to be certainly able to kill a Puma or a Oswind with it? Cool story.

I can't speak for 82nd put SAS is not able to hit anything with their zookas. They fail to hit tanks when they are just 5 meters away. Never saw Reg 5 miss a tank, not even at max range...

Miss101

Post by Miss101 »

MarKr wrote:
Miss101 wrote:Since changes are being made to Scwimmenwagen, I'd love to see it replaced with Kubelwagen.

New models are not planned.

whyyy :cry:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cfrNmiRjc8

Krieger Blitzer

Everything can miss... U can't tell me that Zookas do miss but Schrecks never do!! Sorry.. won't believe it. Quad 50 HTs often survive Schreck hits, sandbagged Shermans are up to survive more than 5 Schreck hits too when they are repaired in no time.

Jumbos and also Churchills now are quite very resistant to enemy PanzerShcrecks; both are not available too late and are not any expensive as well.

What is unfair?? It's just a sight range increase.. exactly like RAF Recce!!! U get stationary positions for Jacksons and Fireflys which is extending the firing range and not only the sight range.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:Everything can miss... U can't tell me that Zookas do miss but Schrecks never do!! Sorry.. won't believe it. Quad 50 HTs often survive Schreck hits, sandbagged Shermans are up to survive more than 5 Schreck hits too when they are repaired in no time.

Jumbos and also Churchills now are quite very resistant to enemy PanzerShcrecks; both are not available too late and are not any expensive as well.

What is unfair?? It's just a sight range increase.. exactly like RAF Recce!!! U get stationary positions for Jacksons and Fireflys which is extending the firing range and not only the sight range.

That post doesn't make any sense...

Schrecks do also miss, but maybe in around 5% of shots. Zookas in 90%.
Sandbagged shermans can survive up to 5 schrecks when they are repaired between the shots? Wow, Really shocking news, how unfair!...not

Why it's unfair? BEcause it's a fucking Panther that can now see every pack or ambush being set up. Because it can't be killed by a single schreck like Recce can. Because he can just drive away when he seems something dangerous coming to him and has no waiting time like Recce. Recce needs idk 3 seconds or so before he can move.
Also it's again not comparable. Recce is a light recon tank, that's what it's made for.
Panther G is a heavily armed battle tank, capable of fighting every allied tank and inf. Does this monster really need sniper sight too?

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

Nobody said schreck never misses, only zook is missing much more often, resulting in even less efficiency. Jumbo is more like a lottery, i can withstand several frontal rushes without a scratch, but at the same time it can get wrecked by a single at unit....
I can't keep on anymore, somebody trying to convince the people, that zooks are basically the same as schrecks, but cheaper....
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Devilfish wrote:Nobody said schreck never misses, only zook is missing much more often, resulting in even less efficiency. Jumbo is more like a lottery, i can withstand several frontal rushes without a scratch, but at the same time it can get wrecked by a single at unit....
I can't keep on anymore, somebody trying to convince the people, that zooks are basically the same as schrecks, but cheaper....

+1

Thank you.

Krieger Blitzer

Butterkeks wrote:Schrecks do also miss, but maybe in around 5% of shots. Zookas in 90%.

This is purely an exaggeration of which does make no sense at all.

Butterkeks wrote:Why it's unfair? BEcause it's a fucking Panther that can now see every pack or ambush being set up. Because it can't be killed by a single schreck like Recce can. Because he can just drive away when he seems something dangerous coming to him and has no waiting time like Recce. Recce needs idk 3 seconds or so before he can move.
Also it's again not comparable. Recce is a light recon tank, that's what it's made for.
Panther G is a heavily armed battle tank, capable of fighting every allied tank and inf. Does this monster really need sniper sight too?

Are u now telling me that the Allies are also lacking good sight of view??? Come on.

PantherG is a monster???!!! I can't count how many PantherGs I wiped out yesterday although I am a noob RE doc player...

I was repairing my Churchills in.. 10 seconds??? Building an infinite number of strong 17P emplacements one after another again in no time!

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:
Butterkeks wrote:Schrecks do also miss, but maybe in around 5% of shots. Zookas in 90%.

This is purely an exaggeration of which does make no sense at all.

Of course it's a bit of an exaggeration, it shows how it feels like when comapring these two. Maybe it's 80-20 idk exactly. It simply feels like 90-5.

Tiger1996 wrote:Are u now telling me that the Allies are also lacking good sight of view??? Come on.

Are you trying to misunderstand me on purpose? Where did I state that Allies have not enough view?

Tiger1996 wrote:PantherG is a monster???!!! I can't count how many PantherGs I wiped out yesterday although I am a noob RE doc player.

I was repairing my Churchills in.. 10 seconds??? Building an infinite number of strong 17P emplacements one after another again in no time!

And? Maybe you were playing vs a noob, idk. Ever seen Sukin handling a Panther G? Instant gg. I don't care about how fast you reapir your churchills, what does it have to do with sniper view of Panther G?
So because RE can quickly build 17pdr emplacement Panther G needs it? What? There is not even a bit of a connection between these two.

Krieger Blitzer

Devilfish wrote:I can't keep on anymore, somebody trying to convince the people, that zooks are basically the same as schrecks, but cheaper....

Let me correct this sentence for u... It should be like the following;
"somebody trying to convince the people, that UPGRADED zooks are basically the same as schrecks, but cheaper...."
And no, they are not available only for a single doc.

@Keks;
I was playing vs illa.. but it wasn't the first time not fear any PantherGs from my side!

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Haha, tell me how many panthers you killed? I was using those panthers. Tell me how many :D. You just made 4 emplacement 17ps and I lost 1 panther to it, just because I was unaware of new 17p that you build. Haha, you are so funny xD. So pitiful.

"I can't count how many PantherGs I wiped out yesterday" Hahahaha, lol just lol. It seems like you can't count to 1. :D:D:D

You can watch this replay: http://forum.bkmod.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=745&view=unread#unread
Last edited by JimQwilleran on 24 Aug 2015, 14:46, edited 1 time in total.

Krieger Blitzer

U mean how many Panthers u replaced...
What was the highest ranked G Panther then?? If u r stating that u didn't lose too many.. then one of them must have lived long enough to get some veterancy, right?

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Hahahaha rofl, you are too funny xD. I got full vet panther :P. Just watch a replay.
Last edited by JimQwilleran on 24 Aug 2015, 15:03, edited 2 times in total.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

JimQwilleran wrote:Haha, tell me how many panthers you killed? I was using those panthers. Tell me how many :D. You just made 4 emplacement 17ps and I lost 1 panther to it, just because I was unaware of new 17p that you build. Haha, you are so funny xD. So pitiful.

"I can't count how many PantherGs I wiped out yesterday" Hahahaha, lol just lol.

You can watch this replay: http://forum.bkmod.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=745&view=unread#unread

Well, so much for that one.
But as I said, I'm just saying that the Panther G. is a hell of a tank. I think it is ok. Except for the sniper view. Does it really need to have that?

Krieger Blitzer

Hawks called it "Panthers spam" cause u lost too many but replaced them each time.

But again; then what was the highest leveled up PantherG u had?! Vet1??!! :P I killed not less than 4 Panthers. Sukin with his planes killed a KT... And some few more Panthers..

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

This is so pathetic that you lie when you have no arguments Tiger. I made 0 KT in that game. I am seriously concerned about your mental health :D :D :D.

Krieger Blitzer

U made zero KT? Really??? Ok. I will give u now the exact minute... 1 sec.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

JimQwilleran wrote:This is so pathetic that you lie when you have no arguments Tiger. I made 0 KT in that game. I am seriously concerned about your mental health :D :D :D.

I will watch the replay later, let's see what I'll find. But anyways, this doesn't belong here, please stick to the topic guys ;)

You can argue in the replay thread ;)

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Butterkeks wrote:You can argue in the replay thread
Sure, lol I dont argue, I just laugh my ass off xD.

I agree with what you say btw. I mean the things u said before Tiger came here with his:
Attachments
TQT2cvA4701.gif
TQT2cvA4701.gif (2.03 MiB) Viewed 3204 times

jaggardos

Post by jaggardos »

Did PIATs get a buff? I feel they better in every way now: travel faster, longer range, more accurate, maybe no damage increase though
"Those fucking Germans, I'm going to get my revolver, and stick it up their arse and shoot until it comes out their eye" - Winston Churchill