Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0 Patch TEST

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Krieger Blitzer

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

jaggardos wrote:ITS THE 23RD NOW!! YOU THINK THIS IS KINDERPARTY? GET A GOD DAMN MOVE ON!!

Hey u;
Be patience!

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Calm down, he was joking ;)

jaggardos

Post by jaggardos »

Butterkeks wrote:Calm down, he was joking ;)

Butterkeks got me covered 8-)
"Those fucking Germans, I'm going to get my revolver, and stick it up their arse and shoot until it comes out their eye" - Winston Churchill

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

jaggardos wrote:I agree about the CW early game issues, several people say its always tricky. Even with infantry. So the other factions can build a barracks in the time it takes the CW to make a lieutenant, so the CW now have a unit that can capture points well straight on the field already (Even though its just one guy who will die very quickly if attacked). BUT then the only other good unit really is the rifleman squad which is a little expensive meaning on low resources you can only have one out, whereas other factions will be able to have at least two basic squads out, meaning it'll be easier to capture points and hold the front line.

Of course, I know people do really well with CW, so maybe I'm doing something wrong? :) Is it that Sappers are actually recommended to use at the beginning?

I think better as to send leutnant far away for capture purposes it to stick your units together. Sappers+1-2 Boys AT and leutnant and stuff. Its the best way to repell early enemie attacks and then you can secrue points and trench in at first. But its depending on the enemie as well. When he is aggressive PE guy then get sappers, Boys AT and leutnant together. It can repell the early vehicles but also the few PE inf guys. If he is more a camper with paks and HMG then go capture. But its as it has been said. You must as brits always adjust to PE. Everybod must adjust to PE, even the PE teammates. So the very best is to know your PE enemie (camper or vehicle rusher) for a good start with CW or allis in general.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

MarKr wrote:
Hey wolf, kwok is highly proficient in english. I am too, but when it comes to the internet i get lazy. Ill get ahold of him and tell himm to pm you
I think that we got English quite covered. Though if you know about some typos in the texts you may of course corect them. The more pressing issue in this mater is that when we add some new texts or change the existing ones, we can only change it in ENG and CZ versions but the other languages are not within our capabilities - specifically German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Russian, French, Chinesse (Traditional).

Alright thanks mark

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

Next version will be released today here in this topic for testing, very soon, please try it and write atleast Language - Single/Multiplayer - OK/Bad, there are no more planned changes unless some significant bug is found.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

- Removed bonus damage from HVAP shell

what about other special AP rounds? Sabot? APCR?

I think it should be for all. AP rounds should be used wisely and in order to increase penetration power against certain targets even in exchange for reduced damage. AP´s shouldnt be used only to increase the damage as most or all of them didnt contain a HE filler. I think they should even deal slightly less damage. Like 15% less or so. Most players with ww2 knowlegde do probably belive it even that it works that way in BK as well.

Also description of all or most special AP rounds do not mention any damage buff.
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 23 Aug 2015, 18:53, edited 1 time in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Miss101

Post by Miss101 »

Since changes are being made to Scwimmenwagen, I'd love to see it replaced with Kubelwagen.In the end of the day, you can't really schwimm in your schimmwagen and in my opinion, there has to be some difference in models of the simillar vehicle between the factions to avoid confusion.

Krieger Blitzer

Although that sadly few of the most significant points probably seem to be not fulfilled yet, however that I am really glad to see that u guys r actually planning for another patch too.. after this one!

So thanks Wolf; thanks to MarKr as well... And also all the rest ;)

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

http://files.bkmod.net/Blitzkrieg_4.9.0_Patch.exe

Like I said, try it and write what does work / not work please.

Armynator

Post by Armynator »

If anyone else having problems with download speed like me (just 50kb/s), you can download it directly here too.

It's a 1:1 copy, downloaded from server to server. It's not official and not approved by a team member, so... use it at own risk I guess?

Virustotal
Last edited by Armynator on 23 Aug 2015, 20:15, edited 2 times in total.

Krieger Blitzer

U R NOT SUPPOSED TO POST THAT...

If u ever think this link is better.. u had to contact Wolf first, and then ask him to post the link his own!

Armynator

Post by Armynator »

Its a 1:1 copy, download it if you want or use the original file, its just an offer. I offer the bandwith of my server so you don't have to wait 20 minutes to download it. If he wants it removed I will delete it, no problem.

However, back to topic:
Teleporting is a lot harder now and fixed for some units, but still possible. It's not worth the doing it anymore, because the units got a high risk to die now while teleporting. It's a lot harder to do it too and takes a lot more time, so... good job!
But I found something I better report via PM, pretty abuseable :P

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

I used Armynator's link because I had the same problem like him (download is about 50 kb/s) and well with his link it worked way better.
Thx Army :D

Krieger Blitzer

U and ur friend... Well.

My point was that u CAN'T upload a patch file, without a permission.. specifically since no one actually trusts u!

Or even anybody else has the right to do so btw; as I would never download or just click on anything that is related to Bk except ONLY those links which are provided by Wolf himself :)

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

no one is trusting his links? Wtf dude u are speaking for everybody here? Are you serious? I mean I dont want a bitchfight here (nobody wants that I think) but thats kinda strange dude :D and Armynator just wanted to help and you are just bitching around mate..
Even so I wish u a great CoH-Time with the new version dude :)

Krieger Blitzer

I say again; u r not meant with uploading any patch links... It's not ur job! Why should I or anyone else click on or even just touch ur links if Wolf didn't approve them primarily??

If u really wanted to help.. u could have contacted Wolf for that.
Last edited by Krieger Blitzer on 23 Aug 2015, 20:08, edited 1 time in total.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Miss101 wrote:Since changes are being made to Scwimmenwagen, I'd love to see it replaced with Kubelwagen.
New models are not planned.

Miss101 wrote:In the end of the day, you can't really schwimm in your schimmwagen and in my opinion
Schwimmwages don't get speed penalty when driving through water. So no, cannot "schiwmmen", but some advantage is present.

Miss101 wrote:there has to be some difference in models of the simillar vehicle between the factions to avoid confusion.
WH Schwimm has permanently the roof on so there is a visual difference.

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

Who the fuck forced you to click on this links? He posted the link to help because he had a problem with Wolf's link
Nobody is forced to click on this ^^
And I dont want to argue about that cause we should test the new version instead of argueing here like little babys :D

Krieger Blitzer

Ya.. I was just warning all the others not to click on ur link too unless Wolf approves it, which I believe it won't happen... ;)

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Cut the crap people, who doesn't trust Arminator's link, use the one from Wolf, who trusts it, use it. End of story. How does the patch look so far? Any trouble with it?

Tony_Frost

Post by Tony_Frost »

- Tuned Recoiless Rifle, removed second one from 101st drop, additional 1 upgrade will be added if needed in next patch, use 82nd as AT support

I thought, AB Rangers became normal in last patch. Why we need more changes like that?

Krieger Blitzer

The US 37mm AT gun crew are still too tough unlike the Axis 37mm AT gun crews.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

I think when the devs asked if there are any problems, they meant technical and bug issues. Not balancing issues.

Anyways, anyone want to PvP 4.9 with me?
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

jaggardos

Post by jaggardos »

I've found that if you have a unit in Hold Ground, then click Retreat, they dont move, whereas they did before. Don't know if its meant to be like this or its a new bug
"Those fucking Germans, I'm going to get my revolver, and stick it up their arse and shoot until it comes out their eye" - Winston Churchill