Blitzkrieg Mod 4.8.8.0 Patch

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Krieger Blitzer

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.8.8.0 Patch

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

The range of handled AT weapons is not the same of tank cannons currently but the difference between their coded shooting range when compared to the short HE Shermans shooting range for example is noticeably too close to each other! So again probably if this would help with preventing the issue of some frontal rushes into tanks anyhow even if at least just a bit then I am really fine with a slight general decreasing of the shooting ranges that are regarding all handled AT weapons... Talking about PanzerFausts, PanzerSchrecks, all types of Bazookas, Recoilless rifles while excepting PIATs as they are the only which should remain as they are.. untouched I think.

Or what about this idea?!
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=442

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Warhawks97 wrote:
Tiger1996 wrote:Hmm... AB 101st squads seriously are annoying as their Bars suppress Grens pretty well I think! I was not welcoming this cost reduction since start anyways but.. well, 82nd squads can now grab 2 M6A3c Bazooka rockets plus 2 M18 Recoilless rifles while the remaining 2 men will also still have 2 Thompsons for sure!!! o.O

i think its good now. Also two BAR´s needed for suppressive ability and those of BAR is by far less effective than those of top mounted tank MG´s. 82nd makes sense now to build with more slots and smoke nade. Also i think most will keep using the Johnson so...

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:I tryed AB, and its ok, better than i thought, doc is work good now, i think we can conclude that rework of it is complete. Big thx for 82s, additional slots and smoke nades mase them somehow usefull finally.

Edit: I think all Usa and WE docs are fine now, a bit broken remained only Raf and Tank Hunters (you know that all want panzer division :P)

agreed. Some adjustments for RAF inf and PE Elite Tank division:)

Yes RAF (ofc me haha) needs some reworkings still.

But what about Royal Engineers? !?!? They need a complete rework overhaul....

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

we already had special topics about the doc and certain tanks. The comet is unlocked easier.

the greatest problem is that this doc is slowly in offense with little power against strong defenses. Its mainly usefull as tank destroyer doc so far. Another prob is that it has only expensive units that can repair and when enemie uses also sd2 you need to spend thousands of MP ONLY for effective repairs and sd2 protection.

Their only ultimate defense breaker unit, the AVRE, cost a shitmount of MP. Churchills in general relatively easily penetrated. Just in last game with HF9 clan the first churchill got killed right away by 50 mm pak (no AP rounds) of which the first damaged engine already (and the churchill was even completely covered by my mortar smoke rounds).

However, ive played three games as axis and allis against RE doc. Before the game started we made some rules. It was not allowed using stupa/stuhs, sd2, unemplaced 88, sector arty on enemie territory. With other words no stupid shit allowed. Teams had always been a mix of mates and randoms. And then RE worked not that bad. What kills RE is sd2 spam (reason above), unemplaced 88 (which kills all docs except cw arty), stupa/stuhs, heavy arty like walking stuka, 210 nebler and hummel.

In all games i played against RE but also with and games had been long and interesting (HF9 clan, randoms, experts like loki participated). And booth sides lost a fair ammount of games. Allied never used arty doc, axis once SE. Having no sd2, unemplaced 88 and super range units RE wasnt that bad suddenly. US armor shermans supported by comets did a nice job as well as inf doc supported by AVRE and other churchills. But axis could beat the defense of RE even without stupa, stuh, hummels. stormtoopers and walking stukas proved effective while henschels killed the armor, it just need to be combined.

I think if these unemplaced 88 wouldnt force allied using RA and priests anymore, sd2 less spammable and CW cheaper sappers for neccessary repair options, better armored churchills then this doc would be quite usefull i think. Also RA has an never used ability. Spearfire or what the name of it is. It cost 150 ammo and and arty strikes hitting the area randomly. This could be usefull for RE doc since it has always full ammo without need whereas no RA player spends 150 ammo for random arty strikes when Priests can do sniper arty.

for RAF: lmg upgrade to enfield squad, sten squad-50 mp and -2 reinforce cost. What cost the smoke ability?
Build more AA Walderschmidt

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Warhawks97 wrote:we already had special topics about the doc and certain tanks. The comet is unlocked easier.

the greatest problem is that this doc is slowly in offense with little power against strong defenses. Its mainly usefull as tank destroyer doc so far. Another prob is that it has only expensive units that can repair and when enemie uses also sd2 you need to spend thousands of MP ONLY for effective repairs and sd2 protection.

Their only ultimate defense breaker unit, the AVRE, cost a shitmount of MP. Churchills in general relatively easily penetrated. Just in last game with HF9 clan the first churchill got killed right away by 50 mm pak (no AP rounds) of which the first damaged engine already (and the churchill was even completely covered by my mortar smoke rounds).

However, ive played three games as axis and allis against RE doc. Before the game started we made some rules. It was not allowed using stupa/stuhs, sd2, unemplaced 88, sector arty on enemie territory. With other words no stupid shit allowed. Teams had always been a mix of mates and randoms. And then RE worked not that bad. What kills RE is sd2 spam (reason above), unemplaced 88 (which kills all docs except cw arty), stupa/stuhs, heavy arty like walking stuka, 210 nebler and hummel.

In all games i played against RE but also with and games had been long and interesting (HF9 clan, randoms, experts like loki participated). And booth sides lost a fair ammount of games. Allied never used arty doc, axis once SE. Having no sd2, unemplaced 88 and super range units RE wasnt that bad suddenly. US armor shermans supported by comets did a nice job as well as inf doc supported by AVRE and other churchills. But axis could beat the defense of RE even without stupa, stuh, hummels. stormtoopers and walking stukas proved effective while henschels killed the armor, it just need to be combined.

I think if these unemplaced 88 wouldnt force allied using RA and priests anymore, sd2 less spammable and CW cheaper sappers for neccessary repair options, better armored churchills then this doc would be quite usefull i think. Also RA has an never used ability. Spearfire or what the name of it is. It cost 150 ammo and and arty strikes hitting the area randomly. This could be usefull for RE doc since it has always full ammo without need whereas no RA player spends 150 ammo for random arty strikes when Priests can do sniper arty.

for RAF: lmg upgrade to enfield squad, sten squad-50 mp and -2 reinforce cost. What cost the smoke ability?

Smoke is 15 iirc. Smoke should have a drastic improvement in this game overall however. I have also trsted smoke before alot (kwok and I). For instance i played inf doc, and ysing howitzer smoke and mortar smoke, i tried shrouding an mg bunker and my advancing troops in smoke. Unfortunately, it seemed as if the smoke had no effect. Accuracy and damage was all the same to me..

Ohh and what you say about RE isnt the half of it War.. their armor is still weak, they need better officer command abilities, and they should have other abilities for their muni.