5.1.8 beta (Blitzkrieg doctrine rework)

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Mr. FeministDonut

Re: 5.1.8 beta (Blitzkrieg doctrine rework)

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

Panzerblitz1 wrote:
Shanks wrote:
Panzerblitz1 wrote:
Come on! Can you please stop saying BS, seriously...

It's the truth, panzerblitz1 you just need to give a nuclear bomb to the USA, and I would not care anyway, you kill the game and it's sad

@Mr.feministdonut...Wolf is supposed to have the final decision, and do not come you to say "wolf left the project", because if so, it's worse than I thought, and you are a fan of the allies and you just make fun of the comments of those who want to contribute some balance

@idliketoplaybetter...I said Wolf, and you're a fan of the allies

No, its not the truth at all, and I don’t really think one second you have even a start of a correct judgement here, the Team work is a non bias work, and always turned to balance all factions, our choices aren’t dictated by any players here, suggestions are made, we listen, we discuss, we implement if its needed.
Bk is a giant puzzle, and if you decide always to use and play the same units without thinking maybe some others strategy or tools at your disposal is maybe more efficient, it is your problem, not ours.
We will never set bk for one player game style, never.
So please stop spitting your venom, and people who CREATE new account to insult us and members because will finish into the bin anyway, if you know what i mean, stop the hate, use ur brain.
We aren't "Fan Boys", we are devs.

Great words, Pzblitz!
Hail the allies!

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Think what you want dude, i or bk team arent here to please your butt only.
Next time you are attacking the devs and treat them as statue or whatever f&ked up theory your tight little brain comes with, you will be warned/banned, enough is enough.
Blitzkrieg its our hard work from more than 11 years now, you don’t like it? Go play something else.

gtu660

Post by gtu660 »

Its a great update also can i ask for something in the future like edit germans countries to have german voice and english one english its better than download voice to change usa and uk aswell
FUR DA REICH FUR DA FÜHRER!

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Thx mate, regarding the real voices we can’t add that into bk, the custom sounds files aren’t compatible to all versions of the game and will limit bk.
You can found your game version sounds files with native voices of all factions somewhere in the forum if i remember correctly.

Here the forum link for having real voices viewtopic.php?f=23&t=541

Viper

Post by Viper »

gtu660 wrote:Its a great update also can i ask for something in the future like edit germans countries to have german voice and english one english its better than download voice to change usa and uk aswell

from the topic panzerblitz has linked, scroll down the page and use the mediafire links.

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

ALLIEEEE FAN SQUAD REASEMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Fanboy 3 reporting in. Hail the allies.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

wannoa

Post by wannoa »

Shanks wrote:@Viper...you have to know that -Markr-warhawks-kwok-figree-idliketoplaybetter-Mr.feministdonut-panzerblitz1-wolf- are fanatics of the allies, and they decide all the changes, it is impossible to talk about balance with these people, do not waste your time anymore, I recommend you it

Fanatic of the allies nerf pershings. lmao.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

wannoa wrote:
Shanks wrote:@Viper...you have to know that -Markr-warhawks-kwok-figree-idliketoplaybetter-Mr.feministdonut-panzerblitz1-wolf- are fanatics of the allies, and they decide all the changes, it is impossible to talk about balance with these people, do not waste your time anymore, I recommend you it

you know why the nerf for the pershings? you do not need to be a genius to know ;)

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Shanks wrote:
wannoa wrote:

you know why the nerf for the pershings? you do not need to be a genius to know ;)

And? Can you develop more furter your thoughts regarding that? Im clearly not a genius as you...

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

We also explained the Pershing nerf but that seemed to not be understood by everyone. It was never something that people felt “needed”. We tweaked in a way where we knew it would impact later reworks
We also needed axis by lowering the price of tigers, giving blitz doc stupa and stukas, letting blitz doc have vetted double mg stormtroopers at 7CP instead of 9CP, and gave command tanks to boost the already strong tank stats.
Is it really a net nerf to axis that panzer 4s come out 2 cap later than before? Just for reference, in most games you get 2cp before you even get tank factories. By building the second building and making two observation posts or medic building or any two other buildings (no fighting at all) you’re at 2CP. Just because m10s, fireflies and Achilles are available at 2CP does not mean that they come earlier than panzer 4s unless those are specifically brought out to counter a panzer 4 rush (which btw Knight change based on future planned doc reworks, but even by today’s set up I personally haven’t had issues because I TRY the patch, experiment build orders, and most importantly try to get real people to play. And not just play against AI once and make apocalyptic predictions about how it will change the meta).

How many honest pvp games have any of you played on the beta?
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Panzerblitz1 wrote:And? Can you develop more furter your thoughts regarding that? Im clearly not a genius as you...

what's wrong? I did not say I'm a genius, and I like that change ... besides, you do not need a pershing to destroy a tiger, you only need a jeep with AT mounted ... do not get mad at me, you're the dv, you did it possible

@kwok...I do not play the beta, it does not make sense to play pvp in the beta, so that a game in the beta can be played healthily only if all the doctrines are be revised

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Are you saying because walder killed my tiger with a jeep with AT? You realize it was a joke situation? Axis still won that game by a landslide.

Then why are you allied fanboys when we only buffed axis and nerfed allies in the last patch?

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

I do not want to write 1000 times, what I already wrote

I'll summarize it in this way, the 5.1.4 was the best version of bk

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Que bldo este gato jajajjjajajaja

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

@mofeta + Shanks: Guys, stop these pointless posts. If you want to say something to the topic, say it (in English), but such posts just make the topic messier than it already is.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

I'm sorry Markr, it will not happen again

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

About the balance arguments...

Briefly, I think the game is currently balanced but with a slight edge to Allied favor.. and I already said this when the devs made the doctrine survey.

So, from a scale of " 10 " for which " 1 " is OP Axis and " 10 " being OP Allies, while " 5 " and " 6 " being most balanced...
Then I would choose " 6 " in the scale, which means the game is now pretty balanced, however.. being a bit closer to Allied favor.

And just to clarify... Here is what I mean:

- 1 (OP AXIS)
- 6 <<< This is what i think, so that's in my humble opinion where the balance currently stands.. version 5.1.7 of Bk Mod.
-10 (OP ALLIES)

Not sure how it's going to be after the doctrinal re-works though, but I just feel optimistic overall.. not very optimistic, but still.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

I have lowkey played this patch now, and i admit bk is still the same unbalanced mod as before, maybe one day it will be like the good old days until that enjoy lolololollol
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

gtu660

Post by gtu660 »

Viper wrote:
gtu660 wrote:Its a great update also can i ask for something in the future like edit germans countries to have german voice and english one english its better than download voice to change usa and uk aswell

from the topic panzerblitz has linked, scroll down the page and use the mediafire links.

OOOF the links dont work just open the site and ignore the /ofcorespeechenglish
FUR DA REICH FUR DA FÜHRER!

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:I have lowkey played this patch now, and i admit bk is still the same unbalanced mod as before, maybe one day it will be like the good old days until that enjoy lolololollol

when i hear that "good old days"..

When ranger had an accuracy of Axis Pios and lower rate of fire, 57 mm unable to pen shit with 7 sec reload vs 5 seconds of axis tanks like Tank IV, Jagdpanther etc, when old 76 gun had the pen stats of current 57 mm gun, when 50 mm AT guns ate easy eights for breakfast etc etc etc.... yeah, i miss these old balanced days, too. :roll:

@shanks? You keep repeating in single sentences that the game is unfair. But for months or a year i havent got any argument from you that explains it in detail. Only single occurances when "omg the sherman killed a Tiger, omg, omg, omg" stuff.

There was (and perhaps) is stuff that was overlooked. For example the hellcat that could bounce an 88 shell from nashorn which was simply messed up numbers in the gun stats.

Or when you come up with that jeep stuff. Srsly, if you lose a tank to jeeps, its not a balance issue or whatever. Its just messed up tactics.

I dont know how much you know about real tank warfare, but tanks are only as effective as the doctrine, tactics and crews.
Ask the russians with their then brand new t80 tanks that got shot up in chechen wars in the 90´s. 10% losses within the opening days of a campaign.
That wasnt the T80 tank fault being a bad tank, but the doctrine, tactics and crews. They send tanks first without support with bad training and they got shot up by simple 6 men Tank hunter squads.
Even the most formidable Abrams tanks get killed by cheap tactics and low cost units and weapons. Ask the turkish military and their Leopard 2A4 tanks getting destroyed by kurds simply bc they leave them behind without infantry screen just to get flanked and shot in the rear.

Srsly, i cant stand this shit talks anymore from people who have no clue about armored warfare and how to use tanks in conjunction. Tanks are absolutely useless without proper reconassaince, infantry support, correct tactics, artillery support, anti tank support (and airplanes) and crew training.
One thing is absolutely clear, armor and gun power alone dont win wars. The french had far stronger tanks than the germans in 1940 with their char tanks, the brits better armored tanks in north africa, the russians more modern designs and stronger guns among the average tanks. But that wasnt the decisive factor.

So i am sorry to say it this way, but fuck off with comming up with this jeep video that was meant to be a joke at the end of a game. This has nothing to do with balance at all.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

@Warhawks....stop crying, I always had good arguments, but I will not write 1000 times the same words, you do not pay attention to what others write, unfortunately it is a reality. On the other hand you tell me that I have no experience with armor, while you do not appear in any PVP or simply hide behind a smurf account that does not help you ... I think that in these last years I play more game than you

Note:I do not find it funny that a jeep can do almost the same damage as a 90mm cannon ... why they do not try to do the same with the swim? it will surely be funny

Black Panther

Post by Black Panther »

Shanks wrote:@Warhawks....stop crying, I always had good arguments, but I will not write 1000 times the same words, you do not pay attention to what others write, unfortunately it is a reality. On the other hand you tell me that I have no experience with armor, while you do not appear in any PVP or simply hide behind a smurf account that does not help you ... I think that in these last years I play more game than you

Note:I do not find it funny that a jeep can do almost the same damage as a 90mm cannon ... why they do not try to do the same with the swim? it will surely be funny

Years are passes and you still crying and telling everyone that you still cannot play armor doctrine. I think the problem is in you

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Shanks wrote:@Warhawks....stop crying, I always had good arguments, but I will not write 1000 times the same words, you do not pay attention to what others write, unfortunately it is a reality. On the other hand you tell me that I have no experience with armor, while you do not appear in any PVP or simply hide behind a smurf account that does not help you ... I think that in these last years I play more game than you

Its not about how many games played, i talk about armored warfare in general. I didnt even talk about the game here. I talk about tank warfare in reality. If you leave your tank, no matter how much it cost, alone and unprotected, even the cheapest anti tank stuff, even molotov cocktails, can wreck million dollar worth tank.

Perhaps we can ask the T80 drivers from the chechen wars and what they think about cheap RPG-7 destroying their modern T80 tanks.

If i would lose a tiger to a cheap, i would blaim myself for not properly supporting my tank or having simply not calculated that step from my enemie. So is my own fault.

225 tanks in all were destroyed in the first month alone (about 10% of tanks deployed for thos campaign)[....] This led to new tactical assignments, like infantry squads support from a safe distance. On the other hand, some officers argued that the T-72s deployed in urban areas performed as poorly and anyway the crews sent has not been trained properly to face these missions, nor had the right tactics.

This a quote from a internet page about tanks.
I could also show you videos from million dollar worthy Saudi Abrams tanks getting killed by simple yemeni AT squads equiped with the cheapest stuff of guided anti tank missiles shooting Abrams in the ass which are left alone without infantry support.

What do you think, shall we create a Forum for these tankers as well? So they could request a change in balance by reducing the damage dealed by cheap anti tank weapons which are also deployed sometimes on vehicles (eg TOW can be mounted on humwees). Perhaps they can also complain about cheap OP RPG´s killing their super expensive tanks in a single shot.

I think this is pretty much what happens very often in BK too and why people often cry about certain tanks being bad. They simply dont use the right strategy and tactics for them.
The right use of tanks is more important than the pure armor/gun stats.
Build more AA Walderschmidt