5.1.6 beta2

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Shanks

Re: 5.1.6 beta2

Post by Shanks »

WHAT SHIT IS THIS ..... THE RANGERS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IN DOC INF ??? THE MORTARS REQUIRE MUNICION FOR BOMBARD ?? IT'S A GARBAGE ...

Jagdpanther

Post by Jagdpanther »

Shanks wrote:WHAT SHIT IS THIS ..... THE RANGERS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IN DOC INF ??? THE MORTARS REQUIRE MUNICION FOR BOMBARD ?? IT'S A GARBAGE ...

that attitude isn't gonna get you far

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

I know and I do not care if they kick me out of the forum, that change is a piece of shit ... a player is given preference

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

If you don't like some changes you can always say it in a polite way, preferably using constructive criticism (so saying why you don't like it and what in your opinion would have been better solution/approach). In case you don't know how to do that nobody is holding you here, you can leave any time.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

please, educated way? you would not mind if I told you .. "hey, I do not like that change, it's wrong", so I give an emphasis "that change is a piece of shit", is that being badly educated? wow, I'm just telling the truth

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

I said "polite" which means "express with a good manners" which in most cultures around the world means "without swearing". Nobody said a word about "educated way" (whatever that means).

Also "truth" should be based on objective facts but what you present here is higly subjective point of view (a.k.a "opinion") and given the fact that so far you are the only one here calling the changes "piece of shit", it would seem that your "truth" wastly differs from the "truth" of other people here :D.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Played 1 game last night. Didn't test anything specifically. Didnt feel much changed but I wasn't actively trying anything new. Went Inf doc, played as I normally would. Tried upgrading the top gunners on shermans, also agree I didn't feel much difference. But I guess that was already discovered? Then again, I wasn't really trying to find difference either.

But I definitely don't find the mortar MU cost change that big of a deal. Granted I played on road to cherbourg so there was plenty of MU to go around.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

you use a mortar of 81 mm, as if it were 114 mm ... and you do not feel the difference? I'm sorry to say, but how bad are you

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

You can’t adjust your play style to adapt to patch changes? I feel bad for how much you suck. Especially given your win/loss compared to mine. I don’t know which brother you are, but I’m pretty sure I defeat the entire family consistently. Your style literally can't survive without artillery. You can only play inf doc or royal artillery doc. And even then, you lose against a factions you should be countering. Learn to play before bitching on the forum. Because at the end of the day it doesn't matter what the balance is and what patch we are on, I still win.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

you're right, by the way, only Ling Yao can use this account

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Sorry I speak so harshly, ling Yao. I’m surprised, my friend. You are usually much more calm. Normally I am the angry one haha. Estas greed, soy Ira haha. What’s wrong?

Forum compliant translation:
Estas greed, soy Ira = “You are greed, I am wrath”
It references characters from a show we both enjoy.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Well, i was the one who started, now give me a bear hug, hahahhaa ,sorry man, but this change bothers me a lot, anyway we will see what the other players say when they play pvp

note: Ira with the supreme eye

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

OK! guys after some test I think this: The new "Harry Potter flamethrower" disappears a whole squad inside a building between 1 or 2 mls,
also they can fight vs grandiers and volks and kill them easily at short range of corse; so the new meta like COH1 without mod is to make a lot of engineering squad as you can with flamethrower and you will have in your hand 50% of the game with the mortar smoke help, about the Henchel patrol I think it s to much nerf for them, before when the CW or Allies make 2 or 3 AA they were almost useless( that is the point, make AA to destroy airplanes) now you make AA and if you don't you will almost fine so I think it to much nerf for them, also Hotchkiss with the same problem they come late now that"s true but (big damage, big area, 55 amo) I think the amo is ok they launch 4 rockets only, I think the solution could be( the same damage, less damage area) or ( a bit less damage with the same area or a little bit more)

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

"Harry Potter flamethrower" haha, that was I actually mean about removing sprint ability...

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

The new camo hability for puma 75mm pe dosn't loss cammo after shooting. (bug)
Last edited by mofetagalactica on 30 Oct 2018, 06:53, edited 1 time in total.

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

Mr. FeministDonut wrote:"Harry Potter flamethrower" haha, that was I actually mean about removing sprint ability...

bro sping ability is super "OK" but the flame vs buildings OP or has a bug!

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

i think the same

Mr. FeministDonut

MEFISTO wrote:
Mr. FeministDonut wrote:"Harry Potter flamethrower" haha, that was I actually mean about removing sprint ability...

bro sping ability is super "OK" but the flame vs buildings OP or has a bug!

no if that OP is what supposed to be against enemy in buldings, every player just will use engineers and pios sprinting them.
I don't want to type that as many times before like players usually does, but IN REALITY, you coldn't run so easily with it.
Realism - check!
Balance purposes - check!

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

I think i can't deploy infiltration ranger units from the USA truck (bug)

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

@ flamethrowers: They are made to kill all infantry inside buildings/emplacements almost imediately so it is not a "bug". The thing is that if they take longer time to kill garisoned soldiers, the flamethrowers will be useless again because all you need to do is equip soldiers with SMGs and they will always kill the soldier with the flamethrower before he can use the weapon.

Have you tried finding some new ways to counter the new flamers or did you play one game with your usualy style, lost a squad to a flamethrower and imediately started thinking "OMG this is OP"? For example the pioneer squads are usually very easy to suppress (if you remember the Axis Pios sometimes get suppressed even by Garands) so if you bring with your squads an HMG team and cover with it the building where your infantry is, they should prevent the flamers from reaching the building.
I am not saying that the flamers must stay as they are, I'm just saying that it would be better to make decisions based on more than just first impressions.

mofetagalactica wrote:The new camo hability for puma 75mm pe dosn't loss cammo after shooting. (bug)
Thanks, I will check it.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Mr. FeministDonut wrote:Flamethrower + sprint is the same thing, as it would be with tank hunters and their bazookas...

Im sorry but i don’t agree at all on this, Mark just explained my thoughts regarding that case.

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

MarKr wrote:@ flamethrowers: They are made to kill all infantry inside buildings/emplacements almost imediately so it is not a "bug". The thing is that if they take longer time to kill garisoned soldiers, the flamethrowers will be useless again because all you need to do is equip soldiers with SMGs and they will always kill the soldier with the flamethrower before he can use the weapon.

Have you tried finding some new ways to counter the new flamers or did you play one game with your usualy style, lost a squad to a flamethrower and imediately started thinking "OMG this is OP"? For example the pioneer squads are usually very easy to suppress (if you remember the Axis Pios sometimes get suppressed even by Garands) so if you bring with your squads an HMG team and cover with it the building where your infantry is, they should prevent the flamers from reaching the building.
I am not saying that the flamers must stay as they are, I'm just saying that it would be better to make decisions based on more than just first impressions.

mofetagalactica wrote:The new camo hability for puma 75mm pe dosn't loss cammo after shooting. (bug)
Thanks, I will check it.

Markr I was testing things only, I think (instantly is to fast) I think betwen 2 or 3 seconds it will be fine to kill whole squad, at the same time the flame can kill progresive all squad during those 2 or 3 seg not all at the same time, in that way the squad inside the bilding will have 1 or 2 reaction seconds to leave the building.

Mr. FeministDonut

MEFISTO wrote:
MarKr wrote:@ flamethrowers: They are made to kill all infantry inside buildings/emplacements almost imediately so it is not a "bug". The thing is that if they take longer time to kill garisoned soldiers, the flamethrowers will be useless again because all you need to do is equip soldiers with SMGs and they will always kill the soldier with the flamethrower before he can use the weapon.

Thanks, I will check it.

Markr I was testing things only, I think (instantly is to fast) I think betwen 2 or 3 seconds it will be fine to kill whole squad, at the same time the flame can kill progresive all squad during those 2 or 3 seg not all at the same time, in that way the squad inside the bilding will have 1 or 2 reaction seconds to leave the building.

Reaction is ok and being problem only for newbies, other thing are HMG that cannot leave building immidietaly under any circumstances

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

@markr..There are many dirty ways to use a flamethrower that instantly kills units in houses and AA, and that's why it's wrong

@boba..maybe you're the rookie who does not realize how dirty it is to have a unit like that

Mr. FeministDonut

That's why I say to remove sprint ability for all units that equipped with flamethrowers!