in a few days we would like to release a beta with several quite important changes and we need a thorough testing so we decided to make beta public. If you want to participate in beta testing follow these steps:
1) In your Steam library right-click on "Company of Heroes: Blitzkrieg Mod" and select "Properties"
2) Click on "Betas" tab and into the "Enter beta access code to unlock private betas" field write "currentBKbeta" (without the quotation marks) and click the "Check code" button:
3) In the "select beta you would like to opt into" field, select "beta-testing - Beta testing branch" and then click "Close"
4) If everything went right, you should see in your Steam library "Company of Heroes: Blitzkrieg Mod [beta-testing]" instead of just "Company of Heroes: Blitzkrieg Mod":
You can switch back to non-beta anytime by right-licking at the CoH:BK in your Steam library -> Properties -> Betas Tab -> in the "select beta you would like to opt into" choose "NONE - opt out of all beta programs":
If you want to play beta, you need to play with people who also have the beta-testing active, otherwise you will get a desync in first few seconds of the game or you won't see the non-beta games in the lobby at all.
Right now the files available on beta are the same as the files in the live version. The beta will be updated in few days, we will announce you when it happens.
If you decide to play the beta, we would appreciate some feedback - that is the whole point of beta program
If there is something new, it will be posted here.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 3769
- Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
- Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Cool.. but I think next time you should use Discord more often when there are any sort of announcements Because actually I think Discord is becoming more active than any other platform at the moment... Not just for Bk Mod but also other mods. Looks like that Discord didn't only replace the old TeamSpeak servers.. but apparently it's also replacing most online forums across the web!
Hello,I' m a hardcore players for BK mod. I have the experience of unlimited recruiting snipers. Could you create two game mode, one is unlocking the limitation of resources， another one is tank mode, which only allows produce tanks, panzers, half-tracks，tracks, other vehicle and repair personnel. I'm looking forward to play a tank battle with my friends. Thank you very much.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest