Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.7 Patch

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.7 Patch

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

heinrichfritz13 wrote:actaully there is.. this early production king tiger . is it possible to change it's colors. maybe replace this with the one that you removed the early production king tiger without side skirts.. where the upper tracks are visible.. i like that one. because this one looks like a wreck when you zoom out..

Well, we will not change the game or units because you like that one better, and if you zoom out and it look like a wreck means your graphic settings aren't well set, im pretty sure you are in ultra with the shaders, and your model details cursor isn't at 100% right?

General San Martin

Post by General San Martin »

AWESOME!!!! Congrats to everyone who work so hard to make this MOD so unplayable, Its atonishing, you make it real.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Obviously a sarcastic statement, oh well.. but how exactly is it unplayable now? Could you illustrate more?! Why do u think so?

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

General San Martin wrote:AWESOME!!!! Congrats to everyone who work so hard to make this MOD so unplayable, Its atonishing, you make it real.
thank you ever so much for constructive criticism. Now when we know what makes the game unplayable we can finally fix it....oh, wait... :roll:

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

General San Martin wrote:AWESOME!!!! Congrats to everyone who work so hard to make this MOD so unplayable, Its atonishing, you make it real.

This dude made 2 post who look the same, i call that spamming, 2 rant in 2 years without any development, a joker for sure, or a child.

You don't like the mod? Play something else.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

@Devs

There is a problem with CW arty doc spotter, VT doesnt work, could you please have a look at it?

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:@Devs

There is a problem with CW arty doc spotter, VT doesnt work, could you please have a look at it?

Yes we found that.

Krieger Blitzer

Hmm, I have honestly always wondered.. if no body minds...

The glass can't break itself, right? Then how come something that has always been working fine to become broken by itself all of a sudden, specifically that it wasn't touched either.. as there were no any changes planned for this particular victor target ability, or am i wrong??!!
I actually had this question in my head ever since the AB doc recon plane bug from v4.9.6 where it fired bullets; just how did this ability become suddenly broken even though it has always worked correctly, unless somebody has touched it?!
Don't get me wrong, but it's freaking weird if you ask me.

Could be that some codec lines become corrupted while transferring (uploading/downloading) the files?!

My point here is that first of all, I think you should probably consider running some sort of an investigation on how such things suddenly occur out of nowhere every time although they weren't touched in the first place.. rather than, or before just fixing them... So that it doesn't happen again in the future.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Well...
Attachments
IMG_1737.PNG

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

dunno if it's the right place where to ask, move topic if needed: after recent changes to flamethrower, do accuracy nerfs apply even to squads in burning buildings?

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Hmm...I haven't tested this but in the spot where the flamethrower shoots is created circular area which gives ners to infantry inside...when it fits a building, the area should cover the building too and since soldiers are in the area I would say it should apply to them too...but as I said - I haven't tested it.

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

Can you post a mirror link to download patch? I can't fully load the site nor press the download button
upd: found the moddb link

VinnySOB

Post by VinnySOB »

Is anyone else having problems with AT guns running around in circles? They move really fast now and when you face them they spin around like they are ice skating. Thanks again for all of your hard work with this mod.

Krieger Blitzer

VinnySOB wrote:Is anyone else having problems with AT guns running around in circles? They move really fast now and when you face them they spin around like they are ice skating. Thanks again for all of your hard work with this mod.

It shouldn't be an issue though ^^

This was applied together with the "enhanced vehicles reverse mechanics" and paks now have much more realistic movement :)

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Unfortunatelly due to coh engine limitation we can't have all perfect, and yes its coming from the new reverse system.

heinrichfritz13

Post by heinrichfritz13 »

are you still have any plans of adding the soviets in the game?

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Yes, definitely. We started working on it yesterday so expect it ready in about 100 years! Stay tuned for more info. :roll:

Blitzkriegrekrut

Post by Blitzkriegrekrut »

I have lost in a singleplayer match two PE squads on a Sherman M4A3 (76) W.
One (Panzergrenadiere) came behind the corner of a house and sprinted to the Sherman, it was not a long distance. Before I could look (there were maximal 2 seconds) were 7 men dead, shoot down from the Cailber 50, the Sherman did not need to turn his tower so fast.
The other PE squad (Sturmgrenadiere) sat in a ditch.
The Sherman fired a few times with the main protected, nothing happened.
But suddenly the Caliber 50 shot dead all, 7 men with veteranstep 3 times just so away. Again in a few milliseconds.
Because of such things, this mod simply makes no more fun to play and I think seriously go back to vanilla.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Blitzkriegrekrut wrote:I have lost in a singleplayer match two PE squads on a Sherman M4A3 (76) W.
One (Panzergrenadiere) came behind the corner of a house and sprinted to the Sherman, it was not a long distance. Before I could look (there were maximal 2 seconds) were 7 men dead, shoot down from the Cailber 50, the Sherman did not need to turn his tower so fast.
The other PE squad (Sturmgrenadiere) sat in a ditch.
The Sherman fired a few times with the main protected, nothing happened.
But suddenly the Caliber 50 shot dead all, 7 men with veteranstep 3 times just so away. Again in a few milliseconds.
Because of such things, this mod simply makes no more fun to play and I think seriously go back to vanilla.

As if 0.50 was touched ever since the ice age.. Yea going back to vanilla where 5 pioneers squads with flamethrowers pwn everything is a brilliant idea.

I guess that usually if a squad of soldiers sprint towards a "tank" in an open terrain, most realistic outcome would be their swift death. That's why people sometimes call it "an armoured fighting vehicle designed for front-line combat, with heavy firepower". But I might be wrong, correct me.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

.50cals on Shermans are the same as in last...how many...5 patches? 50cal is effective against soldiers in red cover. Wasn't that the case? Main gun on M4A3 against infantry was not touched either. Any chance the tank shot HE shot?

Also CoH is RNG game so "it once happened to me" is more of a bad luck rather than overall game balance.

GoldenArbiter

Post by GoldenArbiter »

Question:
Can me and my friends play Artillery Doctrine (CW) or Scorched Earth Doctrine(PE) vs AI without the game de-syncing 100% of the time?

This bug has really annoyed us, as more than one of us enjoys playing artillery specific doctrines, and having the game de-sync halfway through for some unknown reason is super annoying, and kind of dis-heartening.

Thank you for your work on everything else though.
Another question:
Why did you need to scrub the game of Nazi symbols before putting it on steam? Didn't the original COH have them?

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Desync normally has to do with connection issues. Connection issues can be mitigated by getting a better internet connection, using a LAN (or vlan allegedly sometimes helps), or shrinking the scale of the game. You can try lowering the popcap of the game or getting some tool like tunngle if you only play against AI with a friend. viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1541&p=17361&hilit=desync#p15193
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

GoldenArbiter

Post by GoldenArbiter »

That's the thing though, is there anything about those two doctrines would cause latency issues?
We can use any other doctrine, and all of their artillery options, and have no issues, but as soon as someone goes RA or SE, boom, de-sync.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Yeah apparently artillery is more intense on the computer, so the more arty the greater chance you run into breaking things and desync'ing. I guess it kinda makes sense... artillery is AOE type damage so it is a bit more complex than guns firing... I'm pretty ignorant about WHY it happens more with artillery than anything else. And off-map call-in's too for some reason seems to be an area where desync's happen. Dunno why.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

Many people like me want to play againts AI but always had problems AI need to do different type of units and use abilites because if i used a KT easy kill all units because allies never make AT guns or AT emplacements only AT37mm obviously this is a pvp mod but like i always said if this mod has a balance AI we gonna have a great mod right now only pvp the way to play this mod but other like me wants AI great and think its not difficult only need to have more time we wait alot of time for 4.9.3 or 4.9.5 i dont remember so if Europe At war mod can make it and with more maps and more units can balance AI why we can't do that its a advice :)