Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.6 Patch

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Vancer2

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.6 Patch

Post by Vancer2 »

As preparations for Steam greenlight the mod has been cleaned of swastika and nazi symbols (HUGE thanks to Panzerblitz1 for all his work on this)

Please explain to me why you have done this? This is a very authentic mod, You guys had balls to add it to a game where the devs didn't want to. If games like Wolfenstein can go out. And mods like the Geist mod for Arma 3 can be put up that allow uniforms with swastikas. Then this mod can have them in the game as well.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Just as Wolf has mentioned on the previous page, the historical add-on of the BK mod have swastikas! So technically.. such Nazi symbols are actually still available in BK mod. If you want them; then just download the historical D-Day and Afrika add-on... And I've already provided the download link of the add-on here on this thread for several times before.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Yes, it can, but then come restrictions with making the mod available in Germany etc. especially when certain people are willing to go in their country to German embassy and complain that "BK mod which, has/had its main forum on German server, contains nazi symbols" which then leads to bullshit such as closing that forum...we just want to play it safe here.

As Wolf said in his post, JustForFun1 made a historical addon which adds different symbols for the sake of realism - if you are into these kinds of things then the addon gives you actually better experience than BK mod with its stock textures. Historical addon is compatible with BK so you can have the addon and play with people who have vanilla BK textures.

To make things clear with Tiger's post: Historical addon only changes textures so you can play with it against people who play vanilla BK. Afrika addon is sort of a sub-mod which is based on BK but adds different units and has different command trees etc. so you can play Afrika only against other people who play Afrika.

Vancer2

Post by Vancer2 »

Ah, Thank you for this!

wretchedegg

Post by wretchedegg »

What is part of "Nazi symbols"? I just wanna know before I update. I like vanilla Blitzkrieg skins better than the historical add-on ones.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

wretchedegg wrote:What is part of "Nazi symbols"? I just wanna know before I update. I like vanilla Blitzkrieg skins better than the historical add-on ones.

Don't understand your question? what do you want to update?

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

wretchedegg wrote:What is part of "Nazi symbols"? I just wanna know before I update. I like vanilla Blitzkrieg skins better than the historical add-on ones.
You mean what nazi symbols were removed? Swastikas and SS logos on uniforms and vehicles.

wretchedegg

Post by wretchedegg »

Yes that is what I meant. Thank you for the reply.

Leonida [525]

Post by Leonida [525] »

Devs, I wanna thank you for the Sturmtiger, I love this unit <3 (this happened yesterday) :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbOpSArdRfI

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Leonida [525] wrote:Devs, I wanna thank you for the Sturmtiger, I love this unit <3 (this happened yesterday) :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbOpSArdRfI

I didn't see any destruction problems related to the SturmTiger ;) lol

Krieger Blitzer

This was my Pershing btw :lol:

And yes; so far I actually haven't struggled killing any unit with the SturmTiger either.. except the SP, usually survives with 10% HP... Which is rather fine though since it's available only for a once.

heinrichfritz13

Post by heinrichfritz13 »

please add a patch where the sturmtiger call in blank icon was fixed.. pls come on..
btw the pak40 halftrack doesn't speak, as well as the haupsturmfuehrer's heavy stormtrooper call-in doesn't speak either. and also the blitzkrieg doctrine suppression stormtrooper

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

In my last game again 2 sturmtiger rockets did 0 damage :/. It was vs caliope and pershing.

Krieger Blitzer

heinrichfritz13 wrote:please add a patch where the sturmtiger call in blank icon was fixed.. pls come on..

I am willing to create a topic where I address the issue of "missing icons" in details at some point soon.
heinrichfritz13 wrote:btw the pak40 halftrack doesn't speak, as well as the haupsturmfuehrer's heavy stormtrooper call-in doesn't speak either. and also the blitzkrieg doctrine suppression stormtrooper

My game is in English.. but I have modified the sound files so my Axis units would speak German, even though the game is actually still in English! ^^ So, in my game... ALL those units you mentioned, can actually speak in German ;) And I am still online compatible of course.

Here are the necessary files to have your Germans speak their own native language.. however, keep in mind that they are working only when your game is mainly in English on the first place;
Note:- You can always change your game language via Steam options btw, but it will have to update afterwards.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hb2i17rcf ... nglish.sga

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gizgepzrp ... nglish.sga

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lpxh8jyeo ... nglish.sga

Place the files into:-
Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Company of Heroes Relaunch\WW2\Archives
And click "Yes" when it asks you to over-write! :)

@Nami
That's weird, you must have some serious problem with your SturmTiger :P All the times I have used it from my side, it never did zero damage :? It always killed the Pershing. And throughout all my games.. I never seen it doing zero damage until now either! :roll:

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Jim do you have more problems like that? Its not normal, the copy of your coh is the original one? Something must be corrupted or missing in your game.

ShadowIchigo

Re: 4.9.6

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Panzerblitz1 wrote:
JimQwilleran wrote:Ok we tested this patch for like 2 hours with Agent.

What I have noticed is that just like old V1, rocket from sturmtiger does 0 damage in 1/3 shots :/.

Impossible, when the sturm rocket hits, it means massive destructions like the v1.

ShadowIchigo wrote:grens cost 380 in changelog but is still 410

410 is the real WH grenadiers cost, its The PE assault grenadiers who are now at 380, it was a changelog error.

ok thank you pblitz for the clarification

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

It cant be a problem only with my coh cause eveyone else in the game also saw 0 damage. Files of 6 players can't be corrupted the same way.
I've got eveything original, relauch, in the correct folder.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

i don't understand... frankly, we tested zillions of times online/offline, and it worked 100% of the times.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

I will report it if I see it again :/. Sometimes it does 0 damage to the target that stays behind some other unit. It's like the first unit takes all the damage and dies, and the unit behind it leaves unscratched.

Also the shock wave of Sturmitiger's rockets is strangely slow, don't you think? It's just a cosmetic aspect, but what do you think? I mean, units in the center of the explosion die instantly, but the units on the border of explosion radius die around 1-1,5 sec later. Strange for me.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

We made something to the Sturmtiger damage to prevent this problem of yours, you'll tell us if you got that bug, still after its release.

Roach

Post by Roach »

Will you be adding maus tank for germany at all?

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

No it is not planned.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

The Luftwaffe Bomber Patrole is targeting Base buildings as well. Intended or not? Maybe somebody already asked. Didnt go through all the previous posts here.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Warhawks97 wrote:The Luftwaffe Bomber Patrole is targeting Base buildings as well. Intended or not? Maybe somebody already asked. Didnt go through all the previous posts here.

- Added "Stuka Patrol" ability which works as Henschels - sends planes from random direction; planes target buildings/emplacements only; unlocked together with Straffing run