New Stug III skin

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
User avatar
Panzerblitz1
Team Member
Posts: 1299
Joined: 24 Nov 2014, 00:12
Location: Paris, right under the Eiffel tower.

New Stug III skin

Postby Panzerblitz1 » 05 Jan 2017, 21:51

Credit: Skin by halftrack

The skin is more crisp in game, my settings was low when i took the screen.
Attachments
RelicCOH 2017-01-05 22-47-11-97.png
RelicCOH 2017-01-05 22-46-41-52.png
Image

User avatar
Jalis
Posts: 269
Joined: 25 Nov 2014, 04:55
Location: Canada

Re: New Stug III skin

Postby Jalis » 05 Jan 2017, 22:49

Fine

Typical sand/red-brown/green camo.

I will seize the opportunity this one is from halftrack to give my general opinion with less risk it would appear suspect.

You change skins for model who have already descent to good one. If it is a hobby from skin designers, and then they offer works to you, it is ok. However if it is a will from them to help you, their time and talent could easilly be employed to more useful task.

Lots of icon, portraits and even vehicles skin are horribles to bad. Working to offer good graphism to replace ugly one would probably be a greatest benefice than replace an already good by a very good one.

Like for 3d model, skins are usually for axis vehicles, never for US, who are at this time rather dull. For icon, units and portraits, it would not be very hard to make better job than what is existing today.

User avatar
Panzerblitz1
Team Member
Posts: 1299
Joined: 24 Nov 2014, 00:12
Location: Paris, right under the Eiffel tower.

Re: New Stug III skin

Postby Panzerblitz1 » 05 Jan 2017, 23:09

Jalis these are already made skins, they didn't created skins for bk, they are just sharing their work with us, which is quite cool btw, except jff1 who actually made skins only for us iirc, i decided to replace some "so so" skins to real good ones for bk, after, im taking what my buddies can offer, regarding the icons, its another story and i rather not put my nose in that as i saw jff1 spent 2 years working almost every days on that thing only... no thank you ;)
Image

User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3088
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: New Stug III skin

Postby Tiger1996 » 05 Jan 2017, 23:50

By Halftrack! :o Battle Of The Bulge was one hell of a mod; no doubt.
This guy is actually a god-like developer :lol: I honestly consider him to be one of the best mod creators for CoH1, if not the best already.. more like Xalibur... Who used to be his very good friend as far as I am concerned.

Nice skin there ;)

Jalis wrote:Like for 3d model, skins are usually for axis vehicles, never for US, who are at this time rather dull.

All the current US skins are so historical and also well designed I believe!

About icons.. hmm, I am using the historical add-on by JFF1 anyway... So; for me the icons are perfect as well. I only wish if I had 1080p screen though :P Probably I will buy a new laptop next June or something! Just for that :D

Blitzkriegrekrut
Posts: 28
Joined: 15 Dec 2016, 09:20

Re: New Stug III skin

Postby Blitzkriegrekrut » 10 Jan 2017, 21:01

Much better then now, raelly like it. But I wish BK have more varius skins for same units like in N 44.

User avatar
XAHTEP39
Posts: 207
Joined: 09 May 2015, 12:34
Location: Saint-Peterburg, Russia

Re: New Stug III skin

Postby XAHTEP39 » 10 Jan 2017, 21:05

iirc, varios (random) skins on the same units make a bugs!

User avatar
Sparrow
Posts: 50
Joined: 07 May 2016, 18:57
Location: Cuba

Re: New Stug III skin

Postby Sparrow » 20 Jan 2017, 14:27

Panzerblitz1 wrote:Credit: Skin by halftrack

The skin is more crisp in game, my settings was low when i took the screen.

Hi Panzerblitz, where could find that skin for Stug III my friend ?

User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3088
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: New Stug III skin

Postby Tiger1996 » 20 Jan 2017, 15:40

Hmm; where to find it? :roll:

Well.. it's under the table! Right next to the cupboard, in your sister's room :lol:



Just joking :D It will be available on the next patch... Which has obviously not released yet :P

User avatar
Panzerblitz1
Team Member
Posts: 1299
Joined: 24 Nov 2014, 00:12
Location: Paris, right under the Eiffel tower.

Re: New Stug III skin

Postby Panzerblitz1 » 20 Jan 2017, 18:38

Sparrow wrote:
Panzerblitz1 wrote:Credit: Skin by halftrack

The skin is more crisp in game, my settings was low when i took the screen.

Hi Panzerblitz, where could find that skin for Stug III my friend ?



In the next patch mate.
Image

User avatar
Sparrow
Posts: 50
Joined: 07 May 2016, 18:57
Location: Cuba

Re: New Stug III skin

Postby Sparrow » 23 Jan 2017, 13:48

Panzerblitz1 wrote:
Sparrow wrote:
Panzerblitz1 wrote:Credit: Skin by halftrack

The skin is more crisp in game, my settings was low when i took the screen.

Hi Panzerblitz, where could find that skin for Stug III my friend ?



In the next patch mate.

Thank you my friend

User avatar
Sparrow
Posts: 50
Joined: 07 May 2016, 18:57
Location: Cuba

Re: New Stug III skin

Postby Sparrow » 23 Jan 2017, 13:52

Tiger1996 wrote:Hmm; where to find it? :roll:

Well.. it's under the table! Right next to the cupboard, in your sister's room :lol:



Just joking :D It will be available on the next patch... Which has obviously not released yet :P

hehehe what´s up Tiger, I just already downloaded the new v4.9.6 BETA Patch IV last weekend, let me see if I can test it these days. I got new gameplays to upload to my channel on Youtube. I´ll send you the link later

User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3088
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: New Stug III skin

Postby Tiger1996 » 23 Jan 2017, 14:42

Sparrow wrote:hehehe what´s up Tiger, I just already downloaded the new v4.9.6 BETA Patch IV last weekend, let me see if I can test it these days. I got new gameplays to upload to my channel on Youtube. I´ll send you the link later

Alright, you can post the links anytime on the "matchmaking" section ;)


Return to “Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests