Panzer III Ausf. N

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
JimQwilleran

Re: Panzer III Ausf. N

Post by JimQwilleran »

Mr. FeministDonut wrote:Image

Yea, thanks for your clarification :). Could you tell me where did you find that info? I didn't have time to do too precise research.
But on the other hand I guess that the cost of Panzer IV I found was also given without the equipment. So the cost ratio should remain the same, although the actual price of fully equipped vehicle was surely much, much higher.

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

JimQwilleran wrote:
Mr. FeministDonut wrote:Image

Yea, thanks for your clarification :). Could you tell me where did you find that info? I didn't have time to do too precise research.
But on the other hand I guess that the cost of Panzer IV I found was also given without the equipment. So the cost ratio should remain the same, although the actual price of fully equipped vehicle was surely much, much higher.

Sure

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Blitzkriegrekrut

Post by Blitzkriegrekrut »

Nice Modell.
I have tested the Panzer III Ausf. M in a few games in beta before I am back to currently version because nobody play the beta online.
I found it good how it is, not op, not too weak.
I like that effectiveness vs infantry (with HE ammo) and medium tanks, good tank for early game rush :D

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

We could not solve the graphical bug in "static position" so for the final release static mode will be replaced by smoke screen and Direct Fire will also be added :)

Blitzkriegrekrut

Post by Blitzkriegrekrut »

MarKr wrote:We could not solve the graphical bug in "static position" so for the final release static mode will be replaced by smoke screen and Direct Fire will also be added :)

That means there is no faster reload function? :(

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

No, PIII N will have no "Rapid Fire" mode, however it reloads a bit faster than stubby PIVs.