Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.5 Patch

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Wolf
Administrator

Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.5 Patch

Post by Wolf »

Hey guys! Another new patch for Blitzkrieg mod!

In this patch we changed veterancy levels a bit, so certain units like rangers, certain stormtroopers, certain commandos, snipers and some others will require a bit more XP to level up, some less.
All changes together should even the game a bit more, especially within doctrines of the same faction. Most "nerfs" were to Inf and Terror doctrines, which were played the most. Both AB and Luft got some buffs, we will see how it plays out. I would like to remember here, that not every doctrine should deal with everything and especially not with one unit. While there was a certain shift to that in the past, I wouldn't like to continue this trend. Also remember that playing games with or against multiple of the same doctine is not that of an example how to balance. If you will play against 4 arty doctrines you can ... surprisingly... expect loads of arty. And we will not change how arty doctrines work just because of that. Same applies to other doctrines, 4x RAF means that there will be planes all over the place. Also that something takes 4CP in the tree in one doctrine doesnt mean that there cant be the same unit in other doctine for 8CP.

Back to the patch .. It also features new mode called currently BK Fun Mode, in which all resource income is doubled, popcap static 350 - this mode will NOT be balanced and should not be played in "serious" games.

Majority of the changes were done by MarKr, so big props to him.

Download link: Mediafire | Moddb

We also plan to make another mappack in near future, so stay tuned!

Changelog:

Code: Select all

ALL:
- Corrected some stats of Axis cannons against Churchills
- Binoculars should be unable to use from vehicles
- Snipers have nerfs to accuracy and cooldown when shooting from vehicles
- HE Shot ability for most tanks should not fail so miserably anymore
- Mines in general - anti-infantry cost set to 15Munition; Multipurpose cost set to 30 (CW Hawkins 20); Teller mines cost set to 45munition
- Made some tweaks to specialized Anti-tank (Teller) mines so it should nolonger happen that they go off without doing any damage
- Mines are now layed one by one and via "shift" key and order qeue you can set where you want to plant them
- Some new textures on emplacements and tank tracks (Thanks JustForFun1)
- Costs of HE mode upgrade increased to 90 Ammo (Except for Ostwind and Wirblewind)
- Costs of AP/HE mod switch reduced to 0 ammo; cooldown of the switch increased to 90 seconds (Except for Ostwind and Wirblewind)
- Costs of HE mode upgrade for Ostwind set to 75 ammo for Wirblewind to 50 ammo
- Costs of AP/HE mod switch for Ostwind and Wirblewind reduced to 0 ammo; cooldown of the switch increased to 30 seconds
- AT gun Halftracks have unified range of 60 but in camo/static mode gain +5 range
- Axis 75mm L/48 guns are now more standardized (damage, penetration chances)
- PE Heschel and US AB Air Patrol will not show the symbol on the ground to your opponents anymore
- Added BK Fun mode
- Changed some units veterancy level requirements to more match their base performance
- Emplaced 88s have should have correct range
- Stuart HE ammo upgrade cost set to 45 ammo
- 2500VP infantry only mode transformed into 200 Pop Limit mode
- 4000VP infantry only mode transformed into 1250VP + 250 Pop Limit
- Fixed various PIVs HE shot ability in order not to miss so often
- Removed hotkey from "Defensive Barrage" ability
- Direct Fire ability should now be available to all 88s (emplaced + naked)
- 200 pop cap mode should work properly
- Reversed changes in hand-held AT guns
- Flak 88s in HE mode should target infantry before vehicles now

US:
- Jacksons no longer auto-taget one specific infantry type
- Increased suppression values for US Straffing run
- Straffing run after AP ammo upgrade should now correctly deal damage to lightly armored targets that used to be immune (this - specificaly Hummels, Nashorns, Marder III and Geschützwagen)
- 60mm Mortar squad build time decreased to 30 seconds (from 56)
- 60mm Mortar setup/pack up time decreased to 1 second (from 2.4)
- M16 HT has now minimal attack range of 5
- M16 HT cost 330MP 35F (300MP 30F after reduction)
- Recoilless Rifles should no longer do damage when they bounce off
- Recoilless Rifles have increased minimal damage and do more damage against Light vehicles
- Recoilless Rifles have increased accuracy at close range to prevent "miss from 4 meters" shots
- In command tree Jumbo and Calliope positions are now swapped
- Callioppe cost dropped to 700MP
- Jumbo cost dropped to 750MP
- 107mm Mortar Pit has now longer duration between shots
- 107mm Mortar Pit price increased to 450MP 45F (from 425MP 40F)
- Added an upgrade for Airborne doctrine to WSC that loweres weapon upgrade costs for 101st (100MP 80Ammo)
- Pershing gun should not bounce off of PIVs H/J
- Pershing fuel cost reduced by 20
- 2nd Tank depot upgrade cost reduced by 20Fuel
- AB Mortar Paradrop Command Tree unlock no longer requires the HMG Paradrop unlock first
- After AP upgrade of Straffing run the "Defensive Air attack" from AB HQ should send planes with AP bullets too
- .30 MG nest now has Suppression ability and AP burst ability
- Fixed bug with Calliope Jeep barrage
- RL Jeep is more accurate now but the longer the distance to target the longer it aims
- Lowered Airborne Ranger observation squad cost to 150 MP
- Lowered 101st Airborne Ranger Support cost to 385 MP
- Lowered 82nd Airborne Ranger Support cost to 475 MP
- Lowered 101st Airborne HQ Squad cost to 680 MP
- Increased Rifleman squad cost after decrease by command tree unlock by 5MP
- Increased Ranger squad cost after decrease by command tree unlock by 20MP
- Increased Combat Engineers cost after decrease by command tree unlock by 17MP
- Infantry doc off map arty shot cost increased from 150 munni to 165
- Infantry doc thompson upgrade price after weapon mass production increased by 5 Munnition
- Fixed bug with 37mm AT gun Cannister shot
- P47 Bomb strike has now bigger AoE and targets in the blast zone should no longer take no damage
- Stuart gun's minimal damage increased to 40 (from 30)
- Stuart gun should now be more effective against light vehicles
- 101st capture points faster
- Jeep should take more damage now
- CQB Bazooka shot bug should be fixed now
- M3 T48 range returned back to 75; in camo it now loses some range but gains slight accuracy buff
- New HE mode applied to Jumbo 75mm too
- All Quad .50cals and Dual .50cal on M15A1 should no longer be over-effective against PE planes
- Increased Fighter-Bomber patrol cost to 275 munni
- Removed sniper and captain from Rangers truck

CW:
- Tommies can Retreat from Hold Ground
- M10 Achilles should nolonger auto-target stuff in camo
- Added a delay for tanks after deactivating the Hulldown position during which they cannot move (10 seconds)
- Chuchill Crocodile "Treadbreaker" (targeted flamethrower attack) removed
- 2inch Mortar squad build time decreased to 30 seconds (from 102)
- 2inch Mortar setup/pack up time decreased to 1 second (from 2.4)
- 4.2inch Mortar setup/pack up time increased to 5 seconds (from 2.4)
- VT ability should have shared cooldown player-wide as intended few patches ago
- Comet should no longer pass through bushes
- Churchill crocodile should give a bit more XP when destroyed
- Dingo has two new upgrades 1) allows it to cap points 2)gives passive camo in cover. You cannot have both upgrades at the same time on one Dingo
- Recce is no longer a reward unit - is always available
- Dingo is now reward unit for Bren Carrier
- Wasp is no longer a reward unit - is always available
- RE Repair Bren moved to the second truck
- M4 Sherman V tank MP cost lowered to 350MP
- RE Sapper cost lowered to 390MP (from 450MP)
- RE Sapper glider cost lowered to 500MP (from 560MP)
- RE Canadian Sherman tanks call-in price dropped to 820MP (from 1000MP)
- 95mm Churchill price lowered to 400MP 50F (from 450MP 60F)
- Tulip Rockets should perform better - less chance to cause no damage; better scaled damage from center of AoE to edge
- Dingo should not crush bushes anymore
- Dingo should no longer survive hits from 37mm AT guns
- Removed bounce off damage from Achilles
- SAS Jeep and reward Tetrarch should be visible on minimap now
- Cromwell should now have fixed accuracy values against most PE infantry (thanks to Warhawks for finding the bug)
- XP reward for destroying Churchill Crocodile increased to 25XP
- Churchill Tommy squad call-in should now have propper weapon loadout

WH:
- Accurate Long Shot ability (Tigers/KTs) should work better now (should work as before but some delay before the shot should be present)
- Geschützwagen, Marder III and Halftrack with PaK40 are no longer harder to hit while in Static position, they are now a bit easier to hit while in static mode
- BK doc Ace call-in does not give you Stormtrooper squad anymore, thus becomming 200MP cheaper
- HE grenades of Def doc no longer need to be thrown from cover; cost +5 Ammo
- Puma has fixed HE shots now (thanks to Warhawks for finding the bug)
- Grenadiers now cost 410 MP
- Terror grenadiers can no longer buy additional MP44 after upgrade which gives them 3 for free (those who upgraded it before will keep it)
- Changed incendiery grenade cost to 25 Munnition
- Increased Panther G cost from 850 MP 150 Fuel to 890 MP 155 Fuel and slightly lowered its sight with scope upgrade
- Lowered cost of emplaced 88 gun by 30 MP + 5 Fuel
- V1 should only seldom deal no damage to tanks and only when they are not close to the centre of the AoE
- Def Doc off-map 280mm rockets should deal damage more reliably
- Removed HP bonuses from Zeal
- Schwimmwagen should take more damage now
- Sdkfz 234/3 (stubby 75mm) should now after activation of HE ability fire actual HE rounds
- 37mm PaK should one-shot Dingo now
- Corrected StuPa armor values with Skirts upgrade
- Fixed missing icons for Defensive artillery (command panel)
- Terror doctrine's Wlaking Stuka now requires a Command Tree unlock
- Tiger's Acurate Long Range Shot should now have a small dealy before the shot is fired, as intended

PE:
- Luftwaffe FW190 Bombing Airstrike is now performed by Ju-87 (same loadout as previous FW190)
- Luftwaffe Stuka Bombing Airstrike reworked, now armed with 2x MG (straffing run) and 2x 37mm anti-tank cannon
- Reward Stuka Airstrike removed, Airstrike unlock now makes both above mentioned airstrikes available however they both share cooldown (use one, both go on cooldown)
- Heavy Weapon Supply ability moved to Fallshirmjäger UI (due to one more available airstrike something had to be moved from the panel)
- Henschels should no longer get the "Out of Control" status
- Jagdpanther's Veteran Shot ability range increased to 90 (from 65)
- Panzer IV F2 cost lowered to match the same vehicle in WH faction (460MP 50F)
- SE Nashorn cost changed to match the cost of TH version (560MP 75F)
- Jagdpanther should no longer auto-target stuff when in camo
- Panzer IV J had "skirts" armor type from the start even without the skirt upgrade; this should be fixed now
- Beutepanzers (76mm and Firefly) should nolonger overperform against Churchills
- Reg5 soldiers now have a different "armor type" which makes them harder to hit while moving
- Reg5 receive after Vet unlock in CT defensive bonuses
- Luftwaffe Pioneers cost decreased by 60MP
- Hotchkiss rockets should perform a bit better now
- Sturmpioneers nolonger require the "upgrade building"; their MP40 upgrade can only be bought in own territory
- After upgrading either Panzerjäger Kommand OR Panzer Support Kommand the cost of Scout Car will drop by 25MP and the cost of its "secure territory" upgrade will also drop by 25MP
- Assault grenadiers cost lowered to 415 MP
- Lowered cost of emplaced 88 gun by 30 MP + 5 Fuel
- Wirblewind is no longer 100% penetrable by US 37mm AT gun (chance approximately same as with Axis 37mm AT)
- Wirblewind AP ammo should be a bit more effective against light vehicles
- PE Schwimmwagen mine drop cost set to standard Teller mine prize (45ammo)
- PE Schwimmwagen Mine Drop ability is now correctly unlocked with "Teller Mines" insteadof previous "Tanks Awareness"
- Luftpios in FHQ have their cost also reduced to 360MP
- Sabotage squad infantry mines cost set to 15 ammo
- Jagdpanther's Veteran Shot ability should not delay so much before the shot anymore
- Tank Hunter doctrine has PIV F1 instead of PIV D
- Fixed missing icons for Defensive artillery (buildings)
- Luftwaffe doctrine Air recon is now performed by new BF109 plane (thanks to BurtonDrummerNY for model and Justforfun1 for skin)
- Hotchkiss should now be more vulnerable to main gun of Greyhounds, Stuarts, Tetrarchs and Daimlers (2pounder)
- Damage output and penetration chances of Hotchkiss gun against certain Allied tanks reworked
- Jagdpanther's Veteran Shot ability should not miss anymore
- Sabotage squad should now have correct sight when using stealth mode
- 20mm flak has lowered effectivity against planes
- Mortar Halftrack now has the ability to shoot Smoke rounds

Known bugs:

Code: Select all

Flak 88s might have decrew button. It should not be there, just don't click it.
New Tank Hunter Doctrine's Panzer IV F1 doesn't get Vet1 from Command Tree unlock - will be fixed

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.5 Patch

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I thought u would wait a bit until players test the 3rd beta more precisely which u have released only few moments earlier. What if there is a serious bug in it now? Why rushing?? x.x
Anyway...

Should be that patch which settles it all truly perfect on the right track so far!

I have also prepared a response to what MarKr has last posted on the beta thread.. but no need to post it now anymore since the topic is now locked, because the patch is already out over here.

Thx for the patch, waiting for the maps though...

Jagdpanther

Post by Jagdpanther »

Tiger1996 wrote:I thought u would wait a bit until players test the 3rd beta more precisely which u have released only few moments earlier. What if there is a serious bug in it now? Why rushing?? x.x
Anyway...

Should be that patch which settles it all truly perfect on the right track so far!

I have also prepared a response to what MarKr has last posted on the beta thread.. but no need to post it now anymore since the topic is now locked, because the patch is already out over here.

Thx for the patch, waiting for the maps though...

The best way to hunt bugs down is by playing the game, micro patches then can be rolled out fixing the bugs. More players playing it more bugs found. I think it's ok that Wolf released it now.

Thanking the devs for their great work, BK MOD BEST WW2 RTS out there!

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

It's been a long time waiting for this update. Good job guys, this is the best patch happened to bk during last years.

Edit: First bug found, new TH PZ-4 doesnt recieve vet.1 after command tree unlock, check if it gets zimmerit as well,

Krieger Blitzer

The best way to hunt bugs down is by playing the game, micro patches then can be rolled out fixing the bugs. More players playing it more bugs found. I think it's ok that Wolf released it now.

I was only afraid of repeating the same mistake we did on 490.. if u remember, 493 was mainly supposed to be called 490 in the first place but only due to rushing... We had lot problems.
I haven't tried it out yet since I am currently unable to; but for real now.. if I ever discovered for example that any of the ALRS or the VS abilities is still bugged or something, I will more likely burn myself here or simply become a terrorist and explode the whole forum maybe :lol:

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Good Job, thx for the patch especially thx to Markr, and now lets go bug hunting!!!
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

Tiger1996 wrote:

I was only afraid of repeating the same mistake we did on 490.. if u remember, 493 was mainly supposed to be called 490 in the first place but only due to rushing... We had lot problems.
I haven't tried it out yet since I am currently unable to; but for real now.. if I ever discovered for example that any of the ALRS or the VS abilities is still bugged or something, I will more likely burn myself here or simply become a terrorist and explode the whole forum maybe :lol:

But we did not have beta before, now there were two betas, and changes made since then werent big, so there should not be anything critical.

stickstuff

Post by stickstuff »

I have major performence issues since the last patch..it was working perfectly on ultra settings before and after this patch even on the lowest settings i have huge laggs...can someone help??

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Well i have wierd Problem since this patch i can not ambush any pe tankhunter in this patch .. the ambush logo not appear but it works on any other faction tank hunters...
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE

XAHTEP39

Post by XAHTEP39 »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:Well i have wierd Problem since this patch i can not ambush any pe tankhunter in this patch .. the ambush logo not appear but it works on any other faction tank hunters...

Hmmm, we played together freshly (+Sukin), and I does correct "ambush" by PE Tankhunters in сraters (they could to "ambush" in cover whole squad)...

Krieger Blitzer

Avenger2002 wrote:Will you be adding the Centurion or the Caernarvon to the mod? The Americans have the Super Pershing the Germans have the Tiger 2 and the Panzer Elite got the Jagdtiger I just think that the British armor is a bit lacking in compared to its counterparts and that a tank like the Caernarvon will compare quite nicely to other tanks like the Tiger 2

Welcome to the forum...
Stop playing WoT! :D

I have hopefully had the chance to try out the patch btw... Didn't have much time though as I only checked it quite briefly.. however that I could assure u now that both the ALRS and the VS abilities are actually working very fine ;)

Cheers!

CincinnatiKid89

Post by CincinnatiKid89 »

Thank you so much for updating this fantastic mod! The original Company Of Heroes has been released September 2006 so we are almost 10 years into this game and ist still not outdated! I can't stand COH2 and wouldn't know what to do without this mod. Please please for the love of god Keep updating this wonderful mod... great Job guys! :D :D :D

Panzer-Lehr-Division

XAHTEP39 wrote:
Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:Well i have wierd Problem since this patch i can not ambush any pe tankhunter in this patch .. the ambush logo not appear but it works on any other faction tank hunters...

Hmmm, we played together freshly (+Sukin), and I does correct "ambush" by PE Tankhunters in сraters (they could to "ambush" in cover whole squad)...

Ik i can ambush any faction tankhunter but pe ones? wtf? your one work you say?

Jagdpanther

Post by Jagdpanther »

CincinnatiKid89 wrote:Thank you so much for updating this fantastic mod! The original Company Of Heroes has been released September 2006 so we are almost 10 years into this game and ist still not outdated! I can't stand COH2 and wouldn't know what to do without this mod. Please please for the love of god Keep updating this wonderful mod... great Job guys! :D :D :D

Coh 2 is not even half what this mod this, the only thing i like about coh 2 it's the engine smoke

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Btw henschel airstrike still hit like nothing even with clear view...

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Henchels are just random as fuck, sometimes anihilate entire tank divisions and sometimes cant kill a single Sherman which stays at the middle of a sector xD

Aaahuh

Post by Aaahuh »

so what about sukinkot's first bug? does it exist? it's not listed on the known bugs yet. i like a patch that fixes things, not introducing new bugs (

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

Aaahuh wrote:so what about sukinkot's first bug? does it exist? it's not listed on the known bugs yet. i like a patch that fixes things, not introducing new bugs (

Well as they didn"t even have the tank before, I dont think that is introducing new bugs really :D And it does apply zimmerit.

sandman332

Post by sandman332 »

I didn't see anything about the "improved team ai". Did it not get added in the end? If so that sucks, I'll have to do it myself then.

Jagdpanther

Post by Jagdpanther »

sandman332 wrote:I didn't see anything about the "improved team ai". Did it not get added in the end? If so that sucks, I'll have to do it myself then.

didn't worked well from my understanding

Krieger Blitzer

viewtopic.php?f=12&p=11913#p11910
The BOMB has just arrived guys :mrgreen:

ALL must get this for their Bk NOW!

Jagdpanther

Post by Jagdpanther »

why is the repair slower now?

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Jagdpanther wrote:why is the repair slower now?

Because your engineers are too lazy! :D :D :D

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Just for Jeeps, Bikes and Schwims, because in previous versions engeniers repaired them faster than they could be destroyed by bullets.

Jagdpanther

Post by Jagdpanther »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:

Just for Jeeps, Bikes and Schwims, because in previous versions engeniers repaired them faster than they could be destroyed by bullets.

i get it, the fight would never end, infinite shooting, smth like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk3xBhqcjqY