Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.5 Beta Patch Preview

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Devilfish

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.5 Beta Patch Preview

Post by Devilfish »

OK guys, I'm not going to talk about terror in general, even though I think it's kinda way too freakin' versatile, because changing terror well would most likely took a lot of testing and experimenting, which isn't possible at this point of development and would only ruin it.

On the other hand, I think it definitely should be done something with stuka, and some shit I got to read here is breathtaking.
Wolf wrote:Not long ago, people were complaining about that stuka barrage is innacurate, doesn"t do much and expensive.

Tiger1996 wrote:Walking Stuka CAN'T require CPs as it often misses the target or directly hits without dealing any decent amount of damage!

Tiger1996 wrote:Not to mention that u could easily hunt it down too while it's not cheap anyhow...

Stuka is best arty piece in the game, maybe alongside the high vettet priest.
1. Huge INSTANT damage. No delay, no time to fall back, retreat, just bb.
2. MOBILITY. Comes, kills, leaves. No way to do anything about it.
3. AVAILABILITY. No CP needed whatsoever. No decisions, no sacrifices. It just comes along with last HQ phase upgrade.

Stuka barrage is actually pretty precise, only thing you need to do is come little bit closer than max range. It is no problem since it has perfect mobility. Anyone who says Stuka "doesn't do much" is simply nuts, sorry. You can easily hunt down Stuka? In your dreams, this thing just comes, shoots and fall back to wherever back hole it wants. Simply queue order to move to base after barrage and you are perfectly safe.

It's crazy this thing is available without CP. I suggest give it CP restriction, and put it somewhere deep inside terror arty branch (fire nades, firestorm, V2, whatever else is there). Like this, ppl must at least make DECISION/SACRIFICE, either to hurry up for Panthers/Gren upgrades or get super powerful arty. Not BOTH!
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Stuka is best arty piece in the game, maybe alongside the high vettet priest.
1. Huge INSTANT damage. No delay, no time to fall back, retreat, just bb.
2. MOBILITY. Comes, kills, leaves. No way to do anything about it.
3. AVAILABILITY. No CP needed whatsoever. No decisions, no sacrifices. It just comes along with last HQ phase upgrade.

"Huge instant damage"... But sometimes no damage at all though it directly hits, u must be blind if u haven't seen that happening quite often already.
"No delay", well.. how exactly do u think it should delay??!! In fact... Implementing a delay time anywhere for whatever weapons is always something which is better to avoid since it could lead to some unexpected bugs and issues!
"No time to fall back" Hmm.. I guess u wanted to say that it falls back in no time?? Well, there is actually no time to fall back usually with it... :D A Priest is probably going to knock out on ur head so quickly anyway.
"Mobility", not really but alright.. however that it's not cheap anyhow!
"Availability, comes after the last HQ phase upgrade"... LAST PHASE, right?? Then how do u want it to require CPs too?!

Stuka barrage is actually pretty precise, only thing you need to do is come little bit closer than max range.

So, I can understand that the effective range is actually quite short.. isn't it? Where is the problem then I wonder??

Anyone who says Stuka "doesn't do much" is simply nuts, sorry.

And u must be a retard if u ever manage to compare it with the Priest somehow, sorry.

You can easily hunt down Stuka? In your dreams, this thing just comes, shoots and fall back to wherever back hole it wants. Simply queue order to move to base after barrage and you are perfectly safe.

What about Typhoons and off map arty strikes? CBQs?! Or maybe just reply back on it with ur arty or something??!!

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

"Huge instant damage"... But sometimes no damage at all though it directly hits, u must be blind if u haven't seen that happening quite often already.

"Sometimes" no damage. Boo-Hoo, go tell Santa. Who cares about occasional little no damage bug, when there are million things bugged in this game, while Stuka is doing consistently HUGE damage in every single game. Ask any active players here.
"No delay", well.. how exactly do u think it should delay??!! In fact... Implementing a delay time anywhere for whatever weapons is always something which is better to avoid since it could lead to some unexpected bugs and issues!
"No time to fall back" Hmm.. I guess u wanted to say that it falls back in no time?? Well, there is actually no time to fall back usually with it... :D A Priest is probably going to knock out on ur head so quickly anyway.

No and no, you guess badly, I didn't mean that and that. I meant it is a rocket arty, so the barrage is delivered in a matter of several seconds, which is much more effective as classic shell arty; first shell booms, everybody retreats, reverse, f*cks off.
"Mobility", not really but alright.. however that it's not cheap anyhow!

No comment on this bullshit.
"Availability, comes after the last HQ phase upgrade"... LAST PHASE, right?? Then how do u want it to require CPs too?!

Getting to the last phase without getting up Heavy panzer factory/upgrade is like nothing in most 2v2+ games.
So, I can understand that the effective range is actually quite short.. isn't it? Where is the problem then I wonder??

So again you understand shit and making things up as it fits you. Never said effective range is short, just you go closer than max range. Where is the problem? That you unload your 6 rockets in 2-3 secs and reverse to hell, there is the problem.
And u must be a retard if u ever manage to compare it with the Priest somehow, sorry.

So I am a retard now, huh? Thank you. Maybe you completely mentally healthy piece of human will explain me where did I directly compare those two? By saying that Stuka is overall most useful arty piece in a game, maybe along with priest? Aha, I see, must be my retarded mind.
Oh wait, what is this?...
Walking Stuka is not cheap anyhow... And does not come earlier than the 75mm HTs from RA

Comparing Stuka with 75mm arty HT,....no, no, I am the retard here, I forgot.
What about Typhoons and off map arty strikes? CBQs?! Or maybe just reply back on it with ur arty or something??!!

CBQ, good joke, maybe on super convenient map you've got some small chance.
That's the point.....unless you are very lucky, ordinary arty/off map can't kill it. By the time first shell arrives Stuka is done and start retreating. So unless you kill it or at least destroy/damage engine with the very first hit, you will just spray empty ground.
Yes, if Typhoon is not shot down by AA and doesn't do magical "miss" zero damage, an ability from one doc, can kill it for 200muni (+50 if recon is required). Fortunately, axis will never be able to rebuild it due to its enormous, overpriced cost.

Krieger Blitzer

"Sometimes" no damage. Boo-Hoo, go tell Santa. Who cares about occasional little no damage bug, when there are million things bugged in this game, while Stuka is doing consistently HUGE damage in every single game. Ask any active players here.

I said quite often.. or maybe sometimes... Only u don't care maybe? How funny u r, Wolf mentioned that not a long time ago; many players already complained that the 'OP Stuka' often does no damage when it directly hits which is surely true! So, u might be the only one who doesn't care about it so far.
No and no, you guess badly, I didn't mean that and that. I meant it is a rocket arty, so the barrage is delivered in a matter of several seconds, which is much more effective as classic shell arty; first shell booms, everybody retreats, reverse, f*cks off.

The Inf doc off map arty barrage does not rapidly land in only a matter of seconds too?? Just wondering.
Getting to the last phase without getting up Heavy panzer factory/upgrade is like nothing in most 2v2+ games.

So again you understand shit and making things up as it fits you. Never said effective range is short, just you go closer than max range. Where is the problem? That you unload your 6 rockets in 2-3 secs and reverse to hell, there is the problem.

So I am a retard now, huh? Thank you. Maybe you completely mentally healthy piece of human will explain me where did I directly compare those two? By saying that Stuka is overall most useful arty piece in a game, maybe along with priest? Aha, I see, must be my retarded mind.

Do u know that the Priest could actually come earlier? And that the Stuka max Vet is 3 while the Priest max Vet is 4?? Also that Priest has much more abilities being way much more precise too like if it was guided by the satellite navigation? And that the Priest delivers its shells even quicker than mortars???
It's completely foolish if u would ever say that the Stuka comes together with a high vetted Priest anyhow...
And if we are nuts, then u r definitely a retard.. as simple as this.
Comparing Stuka with 75mm arty HT,....no, no, I am the retard here, I forgot.

Well, at least both are HTs :D Very cheap HT that comes as early as Axis mortar HTs... Can shoot ground targets as well as being able to do some very precise arty barrages for only 25 ammo, also unlimited in numbers with huge range... Should I also say it's OP??
CBQ, good joke, maybe on super convenient map you've got some small chance.That's the point.....unless you are very lucky, ordinary arty/off map can't kill it. By the time first shell arrives Stuka is done and start retreating. So unless you kill it or at least destroy/damage engine with the very first hit, you will just spray empty ground.Yes, if Typhoon is not shot down by AA and doesn't do magical "miss" zero damage, an ability from one doc, can kill it for 200muni (+50 if recon is required). Fortunately, axis will never be able to rebuild it due to its enormous, overpriced cost.

Ok, what about a sneaky Hellcat or a Staghound that quickly goes to hunt it down??
As I said.. u won't be able to survive a Priest or hardly just luckily an Inf doc off map arty barrage... Because their shells actually land much faster.
It's expensive to replace the Stuka indeed... If u haven't been correctly spending out ur res, u will be dominated!
Ever heard of RA doc spotters?? U could use this instead of recon planes I guess...

Dr. Zhivago

Post by Dr. Zhivago »

Its all true what Devilfish about the Stuka. Tiger.... comparig Stuka with inf doc call in arty....what a bullshit lol, get lost pls. I personally thing that Stuka is better than the Priest, its pretty obvious to be honest summarizing all the facts: no CP, good mobility, insane damage, short barrage time and fast rockets speed leave no chances for you to escape.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Devil perfectly pointed out everything about Walking Stuka, arguably best arty piece in game SHOUlD NOT be CP free.

My suggestion here: rework terror arty tree a bit, unlock for flame mortar shell will be united with flame nades, will give 1 spare CP, V1 will require 2 CP instead of 3, will give another spare CP. Sub tree should look like this: Flame nades + flame mortar shell ( 1 CP ) > Firestorm ( 2 CP ) > Walking stuka ( 2 CP ) > V1 ( 2 CP ).

Krieger Blitzer

Tiger.... comparig Stuka with inf doc call in arty....what a bullshit lol, get lost pls. I personally thing that Stuka is better than the Priest

Nothing is more bullshit than comparing it with the Priest, u know.
Such a tiny post from u is not a counter argument even... Just saying that it should require CPs without providing enough solid reasons can't work!
U r that one who should really get lost out of here plz.. ur first post about all this shit down there was nothing more than just a complete exaggeration after all.

I also told u some facts that u keep neglecting, that the Priest could come as soon as the Stuka although it requires CPs... He said the Stuka rockets are quickly delivered, then I had to reply him saying that the Inf doc off map arty barrage is same too.. the Priest shells are as well the quickest to land ever. Combined with huge range and such an amazing accuracy together with great abilities and early availability.. the Priest is doubtlessly the most effective arty unit of the game; and so, comparing it with the Stuka is nothing but true nonesense.

I clearly disagree any further changes regarding this matter... End.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Priest is available aftet 5cp in a single doc which is ONLY about arty, moreover it only becomes effective with vet steps. We are talking about that Terror should not get two powerfull elements so fast ( Heavy tanks/ Decent inf AND heavy arty ) Thats why stuka must have CP unlock for sure, like I suggested in a post above, so terror player will have to choose his mid game spezialization: tanks, inf or arty.
Last edited by Sukin-kot (SVT) on 01 Apr 2016, 09:40, edited 1 time in total.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

I agree on every point with Devilfish, currently stuka is best cost effective unit of the game. I have played enough games where even most precious and veted allied units were evaporated by stuka in one salvo, including killing SP, full vet raf inf, I even killed priests with it. Also it's barrages come without any warning. And now, why is the name of it "walking stuka" - because it was hell of noise. In this mod the stuka's rockets fly like silent "shuu".

My suggestion is, if arguments of sukin and devil won't pass, to at least give it a proper sound, similar to nebel or stuka. That would at least lower a bit it's effectiveness vs mobile targets, thx to loud noise. On the other hand throughout the war walking stuka was used mostly as a siege weapon during urban fights, not as a hunter for pershings.

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

Tiger1996 wrote:Trash...trash....trash....trash

No comment.
The Inf doc off map arty barrage does not rapidly land in only a matter of seconds too?? Just wondering.

It does land rapidly for common shell arty, yet still significantly slower than stuka, still does less damage, requires 2CP, cost 150 muni, has significantly higher cooldown and cannot be used to FoW. Keep wondering.
And if we are nuts, then u r definitely a retard.. as simple as this.

Again calling me retard. Shame on you. And not "we are nuts", apparently only you think that Stuka "doesn't do much", so that leaves you alone....
Nothing is more bullshit than comparing it with the Priest, u know.

Do u know that the Priest could actually come earlier? And that the Stuka max Vet is 3 while the Priest max Vet is 4?? Also that Priest has much more abilities being way much more precise too like if it was guided by the satellite navigation? And that the Priest delivers its shells even quicker than mortars???
It's completely foolish if u would ever say that the Stuka comes together with a high vetted Priest anyhow...

I also told u some facts that u keep neglecting, that the Priest could come as soon as the Stuka although it requires CPs... He said the Stuka rockets are quickly delivered, then I had to reply him saying that the Inf doc off map arty barrage is same too.. the Priest shells are as well the quickest to land ever. Combined with huge range and such an amazing accuracy together with great abilities and early availability.. the Priest is doubtlessly the most effective arty unit of the game; and so, comparing it with the Stuka is nothing but true nonesense.

Oh so who is retard now? Or even double retard it would seem, as firstly you are calling others retard for things they didn't even do and in a second you DO them on your own.
Well, at least both are HTs :D Very cheap HT that comes as early as Axis mortar HTs... Can shoot ground targets as well as being able to do some very precise arty barrages for only 25 ammo, also unlimited in numbers with huge range... Should I also say it's OP??

Yes they are both HT, awesome. Who is the retard here really....
Ok, what about a sneaky Hellcat or a Staghound that quickly goes to hunt it down??
As I said.. u won't be able to survive a Priest or hardly just luckily an Inf doc off map arty barrage... Because their shells actually land much faster.
It's expensive to replace the Stuka indeed... If u haven't been correctly spending out ur res, u will be dominated!
Ever heard of RA doc spotters?? U could use this instead of recon planes I guess...

Tons of trash again. I wonder where do I get RA spotters if I want to use RAF Typhoon? Tell me the trick pls, thx.
Such a tiny post from u is not a counter argument even

Just because you type tons of trash doesn't make it more valuable than others one line.

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:My suggestion here: rework terror arty tree a bit, unlock for flame mortar shell will be united with flame nades, will give 1 spare CP, V1 will require 2 CP instead of 3, will give another spare CP. Sub tree should look like this: Flame nades + flame mortar shell ( 1 CP ) > Firestorm ( 2 CP ) > Walking stuka ( 2 CP ) > V1 ( 2 CP ).

Perfect solution Sukin. This would work nicely. I hope devs will bite through all this Tiger trash and find our reasons and solutions to consider.

Krieger Blitzer

Priest is available aftet 5cp in a single doc which is ONLY about arty, moreover it only becomes effective with vet steps. We are talking about that Terror should not get two powerfull elements so fast ( Heavy tanks/ Decent inf AND heavy arty ) Thats why stuka must have CP unlock for sure, like I suggested in a post above, so terror player will have to choose his mid game spezialization: tanks, inf or arty.

Only for one doc that is all about arty... Well, but the Priest is literally a counter to everything.. a deadly precise barrage costs only 50 ammo.
Stuka still costs 115 ammo with less range! And is available only after last HQ phase upgrade, max Vet is 3 and not 4 since it's just a HT.
The problem is the Allied emplacements, without the Stuka there is no chance against this...

So, also as I said.. the Stuka is not decent enough to reach the level of requirements for CPs unlock anyhow... The barrage is still quite expensive while it's not always as useful.

My suggestion is, if arguments of sukin and devil won't pass, to at least give it a proper sound, similar to nebel or stuka. That would at least lower a bit it's effectiveness vs mobile targets, thx to loud noise. On the other hand throughout the war walking stuka was used mostly as a siege weapon during urban fights, not as a hunter for pershings.

I guess it definitely won't pass, no worries...

More loud noise? Well, this is a good point but I would also like to hint on that the Long Tom needs to be more loud as well.

Again calling me retard. Shame on you. And not "we are nuts", apparently only you think that Stuka "doesn't do much", so that leaves you alone....

So, ur so strong counter arguments is to just repeat the word "trash" more than one hundred times through a single one post below each of my texts?
No, I am definitely not alone... I could pretty much say here that both Wolf and Lehr are actually on my side.. but I guess they are just lazy enough to keep replying ur bullshit over and over again; that's why they probably left it all to me since I am apparently - although seemingly standing alone - yet doing it very well already I think.

And it's not about how many are with or against.. it's all about what is truly valid or which is not... Otherwise if everyone here including myself kept repeating for example that the SP must be removed, then it still doesn't mean that it has to be removed therefore as a result.
And didn't u know?? We all even almost said it clearly in a one united voice together with Sukin etc. That ACEs should be Vet2! Guess what happened? It's not gonna happen though.. and I am fine with it... Same thing.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Tiger1996 wrote:More loud noise? Well, this is a good point but I would also like to hint on that the Long Tom needs to be more loud as well.
But this is illogical. I say the "firing sound" of stuka should be louder, Long tom fires off map, what should be louder about it? Shells flying? Explosions are loud enough already.
Tiger1996 wrote:I guess it definitely won't pass, no worries...
Also I think that devs will change something, idk what, but something might be changed about this.

Krieger Blitzer

Not the shells flying, but the guns firing sound before the barrage occures.. the 105mm off map arty barrage guns firing alarm is somehow even louder than Long Tom.

I highly doubt anything would change considering this to be honest with u... They are asking to completely rework the arty tech tree of the Terror doc just to delay the Stuka which is already available not too early even.. insane enough!

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

So, ur so strong counter arguments is to just repeat the word "trash" more than one hundred times

Of course you choose to react to one trash quote and ignore everything else, because you've got nothing real to say just repeating your crap. So to translate it for you, trash means that what you said is so utter bullshit that it is not worth to respond to it.
.. but I guess they are just lazy enough to keep replying ur bullshit over and over again;

Yes over and over again, nice example how you always just making things up and talking trash. I posted on Stuka matter yesterday after being around 2 weeks silent, and scoring total of around 100 posts, while you've been poisoning this forum with almost 2k incoherent blathering posts.
.. the Stuka is not decent enough to reach the level of requirements for CPs unlock anyhow..

Not decent enough? And you are surprised I'm using word trash too much?!
- yet doing it very well already I think.

Trash talking? Indeed very well.
.. it's all about what is truly valid or which is not..

And your word is valid. Ave Ceasar!
.. They are asking to completely rework the arty tech tree of the Terror doc just to delay the Stuka which is already available not too early even.. insane enough!

So much trash....oh sorry i know i can only use this one word. But how else can I name calling mere slight branch alternation a complete rework.
And if you don't get it, it's not about delaying Stuka more, it's about forcing terror player to make a choice; Either rush for heavy units like Panthers/KT/Fully upgraded grens or getting heavy arty support early on, NOT BOTH AT ONCE.

Krieger Blitzer

Yes over and over again, nice example how you always just making things up and talking trash. I posted on Stuka matter yesterday after being around 2 weeks silent, and scoring total of around 100 posts, while you've been poisoning this forum with almost 2k incoherent blathering posts.

Don't u think that if I was really poisoning this forum like u say.. that I would have been probably banned long time ago? :P
I think that next time u gotta have to pull urself together when speaking to one of the most active users down here... Don't cross ur line :) As it was u who firstly called those who disagree with u as nuts.. I replied that u then must be a retard in return!
Of course you choose to react to one trash quote and ignore everything else

Sorry, but I really couldn't find any other quotations with useful meanings.. other than the word "trash" all over the place.
So much trash....oh sorry i know i can only use this one word.

I know that already... :D
And if you don't get it, it's not about delaying Stuka more, it's about forcing terror player to make a choice; Either rush for heavy units like Panthers/KT/Fully upgraded grens or getting heavy arty support early on, NOT BOTH AT ONCE.

So, the main goal is that u want to make it bit harder for the Terror player.. right? Well... And I have responded to this already before; that the Terror doc does have enough weak points and that nerfing Terror any further will come at the cost of also nerfing the Inf doc as much.. so, just keep that in mind.

Terror doc weak spots shortly again;
-Absolutely no inf can camo unlike Inf doc which has even cheaper infinite Rangers that could camo everywhere with also less expensive weapon upgrades.
-No reliable AA.
-Weak mid game due to the complete absence of any good early medium tanks such as the Pz4 H unlike Blitz doc on the other hand.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

that the Terror doc does have enough weak points and that nerfing Terror any further will come at the cost of also nerfing the Inf doc as much
What makes you think that if something is changed in one doctrine other doctrines (or in this case only one out of remaining 11) needs to get some changes too? Infantry and Terror docs are different in pretty much every aspect of their functioning. In your post you often compare units/abilities that have something in common but generally talking they differ so much that comparing them makes little sense and so far it seems to me the same is going on here with Terror/Infantry doc so what is the link here?

Krieger Blitzer

Hmm? Have u been tracking the discussion since the start mate?? ^^
Because ur question seems quite weird to me.. since that the link is quite obvious I believe... Both these docs are the most ever played ones, cuz they are apparently the best of all times!
Inf doc might be even much more common than Terror in fact.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Both these docs are the most ever played ones,
I think I read this whole "discussion" and I don't think you mentioned this link before, that's why I asked. Anyway this "link" is pretty weird. So if, what you consider as best doctrine out there, gets a nerf the other best doctrine needs nerf too? Especially if the whole talk here was about one specific arty piece in Terror doc which has no direct equivalent in Infantry doc.
By this logic you would need to make "pairs of equally strong doctrines" and whenever you touch one of the pair you would have to make changes to the other. That is not how this works.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Markr, what is your personal opinion about some light walking stuka nerfing (changing sound, putting in command tree for CP)?

Krieger Blitzer

MarKr wrote:I think I read this whole "discussion" and I don't think you mentioned this link before, that's why I asked.

I think u probably haven't observed well enough how the discussion exactly started... Dr at one hand said the following;
I see double-triple terror every second game

When I clearly replied saying;
Tiger1996 wrote:I have seen double and triple Inf doc much more times than double or triple Terror!!

Also Wolf said;
If there are 3 terror players, can you imagine 3 RA players? Its not like its impossible, there would be arty everywhere... we cant really do anything if people decide to use 3 doctrines... can you imagine 3 RAF (people were complaining about that too). Ofcourse that if somebody selects three same doctrines you will feel like there are the same units everywhere, but the other units are missing. So if you play against same doctrines, you either have to use combination of units/stuff, that they don"t have, like tiger said, they dont have camo. Or have doctrines that can deal with them most.

So having said that, I then believe that the link is pretty much obvious by itself already...
And no;
MarKr wrote:That is not how this works

I am afraid u r wrong here mate... Plz take a look at this:-
Wolf wrote:Most nerfs were to Inf and Terror doctrines, which were played the most. Both AB and Luft got some buffs, we will see how it plays out.

Inf >< Terror.
AB >< Luft!
Wish if the whole image is brightly clear now... There is definitely a strong connection :)

XAHTEP39

Post by XAHTEP39 »

Is it possible to limit same doctrines choose on the battlefield by 2, to avoid all same docs (3-4 same) on one side in epic war?

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

XAHTEP39 wrote:Is it possible to limit same doctrines choose on the battlefield by 2, to avoid all same docs (3-4 same) on one side in epic war?

No such game mechanizm I bet...

Sukin-kot (SVT)

There is no sense in setting such limits since the only problem with multiple docs is Terror, since its uber versitale.

Also I have another idea regarding Stuka, change the traectory of its rockets to be similar as in vanila CoH ( like nebels shoot curently ) so it will remain mega devastating for any kind of def and static units, but wont instatntly kill assault forces anymore.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

I am afraid u r wrong here mate... Plz take a look at this:-
You miss my point - There is nothing like official "pairs of equally strong doctrines" which would say "Terror is as strong as Infantry; RAF is as strong as BK...etc." and since there is no such "leader" your principle of "If you nerf Terror, you must nerf Infantry too" is false.
What is perceived as "strongest" (from my point of view it is not strongest but "easiest to play") depends only on player's preferences and skill. Let's say that somebody would discover some easy-to-win tactics with AB that works easily against any Axis doc. I believe that many players would adapt this tactics and soon there would be many "3xAB" does that mean that suddenly, without any patch comming out in the mean time we need to nerf AB everytime we nerf Terror?
That is my whole point - you cannot say "these two docs are the strongest and so whenever you do something with one you must do something to the other"...if nothing else then just because "these two docs are the strongest" depends on so many things.

Most nerfs were to Inf and Terror doctrines, which were played the most. Both AB and Luft got some buffs, we will see how it plays out.
Yes, exactely what I said - they were played the most because they were the easiest to play (meaning you have to give least effort to achieve victory) but that hardly makes them strongest. The changeswere made to make them take a bit more effort to win = hopefully no longer way easier to play than other docs.

Markr, what is your personal opinion about some light walking stuka nerfing (changing sound, putting in command tree for CP)?
I've never been against CP requirement for Walking Stuka. Sound change is not really a nerf imo.

Is it possible to limit same doctrines choose on the battlefield by 2, to avoid all same docs (3-4 same) on one side in epic war?
I don't think it is possible but I've never tried to make such change so who knows :D

Krieger Blitzer

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:There is no sense in setting such limits since the only problem with multiple docs is Terror, since its uber versitale.

.......... No comment!
MarKr wrote:I've never been against CP requirement for Walking Stuka. Sound change is not really a nerf imo.

Remember, that's ur own personal opinion about it... So; u gotta have to keep it to urself then. As it apparently also does clearly contradict with what Wolf has earlier said too.. and even for me it is more than just a completely stupid move which could totally ruin the whole patch so far! Ur opinion here is more or less represented as exactly what? An expert pvp player perhaps?? Don't think so to be honest.. or maybe as a developer??? Don't think so either. Since it doesn't carry out that much here... As it only represents urself! With all kind of respect to ur efforts though, no offense.
I don't think it is possible but I've never tried to make such change so who knows :D

Then plz don't ever mess up with it... Like how u actually messed up with many things before such as the ALRS for example.. we are probably still suffering of that :P