Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.5 Beta Patch Preview

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Viper

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.5 Beta Patch Preview

Post by Viper »

i report your post , off topic .

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

seha wrote:i report your post , off topic .
Touché... I am sure that a severe punishment already awaits me... But all I do is just laughing at the illusion of your free will :D.

Viper

Post by Viper »

i for sure have my free will , all players here know who i am and i played with tiger many times before but i still disagree with him in many things , he uploaded some videos too when we played together with hawks and redgaarden , you can't doubt my free will .

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

I will post this replay in order to put a last dot in a Terror discussion, stuka clearly needs 5 CP as well as something should be done with Panthers G scope ( at least it shall cost 125 ammo, because it gives HUGE advantage ).

Map: Operation Goodwood

Allies:

Me (Arty)
Andrusha (Tanks)
Hanibal (Tanks)
Classic (Inf)

Axis:

MessU (Terror)
Terence (Terror)
Chase (Terror)
Kommodore (Defence)

Everything is standart as fuck, axis dont do any shit at first 20 minutes, building only paks, mg's and snipers, then three Terror deploys 5 Stukas, wohoooo, can start doing free frags now. But they still got pushed back, after what comes constant stream of Panthers witch can see any ambushe and King Tigers (for those who agitates for lower KT cost, thats just BS, KT basically immune to any cannons, here multiple times I let KT to come very close to 17 pounder and than shot with AP...not a scratch single time).

And don't come up with BS like "facing 3 arty docs you can expect many arty" yeah...... first of all I have never seen triple docs on allied side, second, facing multiple terror you can expect... shitload of elite inf, shitload of arty and stream of two best tanks in game (KT and G) there is no even something closely similar on allied docs. Tiger, keep ur bullshit about inf doc for yourself pls, its strong in 2v2 and 1v1, but in big games imo its the worst allied doc, it literraly cant contribute anything usefull in late game except longtom.
Attachments
temp.rec
(5.64 MiB) Downloaded 86 times

Viper

Post by Viper »

stuka discussion ended already , now we ask cheaper firestorm and command points requirement to raf 95 crommwell .

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

Good to hear, Stuka is going under CP.
Maybe we should consider buffing up firestorm with more instant damage or something and lowering cost. Currently it is so useless, not worth using, and indeed nobody is using it.
Now you are forced through it if going for Stuka. Would be nice to alter it, so player get the advantage of going "arty branch", allowing him to apply it on the way with effect, even before getting to Stuka.
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

seha wrote:stuka discussion ended already , now we ask cheaper firestorm and command points requirement to raf 95 crommwell .

I present you with this

MarKr wrote: I already (said) that the logic of "this doc got this unit buffed/nerfed so other doc with a kinda similar unit must get the unit buffed/nerfed too" doesn't really apply. Also 95mm Cromwell has howitzer which fires slower and as already said when the first shell hits the ground opponent usually leaves the area fast.

Better pay attention when people other than Tiger are speaking.

Viper

Post by Viper »

reported as well , off topic again . i say my opinion regardless of others , don't have to reply each one's opinion .

sukin , we all know him , a good player, jimqwilleran , we know him too , and they all know me , devilfish is agentdunham another player we know , panzer lehr is known too ..... question here , but who are you ???? a zero on the left is uncounted . so don't even start to disregard me or begin to insult .

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

And here we are again.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Viper

Post by Viper »

hi kwok , also another player we know .

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Guys, you're making my day lot worse than it could be. Seha (or actually anyone) can say what he wants as long as it doesn't violate forum guidelines - none of what he said does that so he's fine. Some of you intentionally provoke him and such behavior helps nothing.
I would appreciate if you stopped that. Feel free to add any constructive comments/opinions but this behavior can be perceived as an insult.

No bans, whether temporal or permamnent, have been given in a long time and people seem to forget that there are some forum rules, don't make me start issuing bans.

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

seha wrote:reported as well , off topic again . i say my opinion regardless of others , don't have to reply each one's opinion .

sukin , we all know him , a good player, jimqwilleran , we know him too , and they all know me , devilfish is agentdunham another player we know , panzer lehr is known too ..... question here , but who are you ???? a zero on the left is uncounted . so don't even start to disregard me or begin to insult .

Off topic? I picked the quotes from this very same tread, which are both on topic about what you asked. One of the quotes being yours directly. Please, if you have to find a way to make yourself look stupid, don't let it be by trying to get at me. I just pointed you to the part where Markr already replied to the 95mm cromwell suggestion.

This reply of yours is more off topic, bringing credibility, which neither you or Tiger have by now. Your insults (direct or indirect) mean nothing, as well as your opinion of me. But I still feel compelled to school you. Don't try to disregard others' opinion when they're A) Better than yours or B) Opposite of yours.
Last edited by Armacalic on 03 Apr 2016, 17:46, edited 1 time in total.

Viper

Post by Viper »

ok now, read what markr just wrote above and calm down , i am not going off topic with you here .

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

seha wrote:ok now, read what markr just wrote above and calm down , i am not going off topic with you here .

Right back at you, you who got all offended that I pointed out to you that someone already had replied something relevant to 95crom suggestion you repeated.

Viper

Post by Viper »

again, not going to drill off topic with you here . don't quote to me markr's opinion either , i saw it already i am not blind . but i don't have to contribute to each one , i said mine clear , i respect your opinion , if you have one . let us hear.

and don't say tiger has no credibility , you have nothing to do with tiger . i respect him as much as i respect any known players i mentioned , concentrate on your opinion .... only , and don't go any further .

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

Except your opinion doesn't add anything constructive either. It's just repeating Tiger's without adding any more explanation as to why it could be good. Definitely makes it look like you agree with his reasoning, which Markr mentioned is no grounds to demand for the 95crom change Tiger wanted.

If you want my opinion, I agree with Markr, don't feel the 95crom needs a change, and you have not provided a good reasoning why your suggestion/opinion could work better. (Guess I can say I also agree with the cheaper firestorm, I've never seen one used.)

(Incidentally, one of my own suggestions got approved for testing in the betas. I'm not going to demand respect for that, I'm just saying 'Nobodies' can still make good suggestions.)
Last edited by Armacalic on 03 Apr 2016, 18:12, edited 3 times in total.

Viper

Post by Viper »

If you want my opinion, I agree with Markr, don't feel the 95crom needs a change, and you have not provided a good reasoning why your suggestion/opinion could work better.

doesn't differ so much , you just repeated markr's opinion too , but ok i respect it .

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

seha wrote:
If you want my opinion, I agree with Markr, don't feel the 95crom needs a change, and you have not provided a good reasoning why your suggestion/opinion could work better.

doesn't differ so much , you just repeated markr's opinion too , but ok i respect it .

Guess why, because I can't think of a reason why it should be changed, mostly because I agree with how the thing is working right now.
On your end, you could try and make a case why you don't agree, it could allow people to understand where you're coming from and maybe even change their opinion.

But a flat "I want this change" with nothing else does not make for a compelling argument.

Viper

Post by Viper »

i don't care if other people change their opinion or belief to same as mine , i am not a preacher or a scholar , i am business man . and i have no enough time to reason everything i say too , i said my opinion , whatever it gets considered or even not doesn't differ so much with me again and i am not going to fight for it . only a game. i also respect my little pvp game experience compared to players like sukin , tiger , lehr , jim etc , so i leave it all to them . i guess you should also respect your little experience i think , if you even have .

last response to you here .
Last edited by Viper on 03 Apr 2016, 18:26, edited 1 time in total.

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

seha wrote:i said my opinion , whatever it gets considered or even not doesn't differ so much with me again and i am not going to fight for it . only a game. i also respect my little pvp game experience compared to players like sukin , tiger , lehr , jim etc , so i leave it all to them.

Got it. It makes my life easier when it's you who said 'it'.

seha wrote:i guess you should also respect your little experience i think , if you even have .

Markr, didn't you say something about eliciting reactions and behaviors? :roll:

Viper

Post by Viper »

wait a second here ,
Armacalic wrote:Please, if you have to find a way to make yourself look stupid, don't let it be by trying to get at me.

moreover , saying you don't have much experience is not an insult , i did not say you are noob and from tracking your posts i see you even said it yourself before that you are not a pvp player at all . and i also repeated that i have little experience .

don't manipulate . it doesn't work .

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

I seriously ask you guys to cut off this shit. It is completely spamming this topic and prevents any reasonable discussion.
Devilfish wrote:Good to hear, Stuka is going under CP.
Maybe we should consider buffing up firestorm with more instant damage or something and lowering cost. Currently it is so useless, not worth using, and indeed nobody is using it.
Now you are forced through it if going for Stuka. Would be nice to alter it, so player get the advantage of going "arty branch", allowing him to apply it on the way with effect, even before getting to Stuka.

What do you think guys? Rendering firestorm actually useful and I don't mean only cost here.
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

Viper

Post by Viper »

yes , i better leave it already at this point now . he is not going to stop . looks like he has unlimited free time to spoil and keep stalking others .

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

@Seha. Then I guess my problem with you and Tiger is how you write stuff. If Tiger really means it that he isn't trying to be offending people left and right, that is.

It hardly comes out the way you guys think it comes.

(But I'm mexican, we always think about the worst scenario if given a choice. Also, didn't you read in one of my posts too? I always let people who don't want any opposing opinion hear my opinions that oppose them.)

@Devil. I'd say if the idea is to increase the effectiveness, the price should remain the same. And viceversa, lower price, effectiveness stays the same. I'd lean on the lower price personally, having a "cheap" panic button when people don't have a Stuka out yet.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Info update: For the report of some mines not being visible on minimap. Generaly speaking those are all that are being laid by "ability" that means not from a "build menu". Given the fact that release date is today and it is not a severe bug because of which the release would need to be posponed it will remain as it is for now and we'll try to fix next time - we'll have more time for finding a solution.