Translations

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Warhawks97

Re: Translations

Postby Warhawks97 » 10 Aug 2017, 13:43

Panzerblitz1 wrote:The Patch can't be released before all languages translations will be done, where are the Germans?

Lines to be translated:

18010420-Increases the production speed of the Panzer Factory by 25%. Also enables production of the Panzer IV Ausf. J.

In German it currently says it increases prod. speed of the "Panzerfabrik" (panzer factory) and " Schwere Panzerfabrik" (Heavy panzer factory). Shall both be affected or only the normal tank factory?

MarKr wrote:
18100069 Royal Marine Commandos are a special-purpose squad with extensive training in demolitions, stealth and close combat.

I used for the german translation "Infiltration und Tarnung" (Infiltration and camouflage/stealth) instead of just stealth. Hope thats ok.

MarKr
Team Member

Postby MarKr » 10 Aug 2017, 14:36

Warhawks97 wrote:In German it currently says it increases prod. speed of the "Panzerfabrik" (panzer factory) and " Schwere Panzerfabrik" (Heavy panzer factory). Shall both be affected or only the normal tank factory?
I checked it and it really affects both buildings so keep it there.

Warhawks97 wrote:I used for the german translation "Infiltration und Tarnung" (Infiltration and camouflage/stealth) instead of just stealth. Hope thats ok.
Sure, no need to translate "word by word", use what sounds "natural" in your language.

Tiger1996

Postby Tiger1996 » 10 Aug 2017, 14:44

Increases the production speed of the Panzer Factory by 25%. Also enables production of the Panzer IV Ausf. J

I think it should be more accurate:
- increases the production speed of the Panzer Factory by 25%. Also enables the deployment of mass produced Panzer IV Ausf.J

And the "Mass Production unlock" description should include a statement that the IVJ would be further mass produced once again, along side IVH, Ostwind and IVD.

Warhawks97

Postby Warhawks97 » 10 Aug 2017, 15:07

MarKr wrote: I checked it and it really affects both buildings so keep it there.

And thats gonna stay that way or fixed or officially to be wanted and correct? And the english part will then be changed as well?

Maybe you should inform all others to change it in all their languages accordingly.

XAHTEP39

Postby XAHTEP39 » 22 Sep 2017, 13:23

15000233: "Enables Pioneers to construct the 75mm Kwk 42 L/70 Pantherturm Bunker, which is very effective against armored vehicles. Alternatively, a more cost effective 75 mm PaK 40 L/46 AT emplacement may be constructed."

Need to delete string about Pak 40 empl. becouse there is Pak 43/41 empl. instead (unlock in next upgrade with Flak 36)

P.S. I do it in Google-locale_file for Russian translate, also correct some little things in other Russian strings. ;)

Return to “Announcements”