Translations

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Re: Translations

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

The New BK Champion wrote:
Panzerblitz1 wrote:Very good spirit new bk champion, awesome... you still play the game right? Just don’t cry if you have numbers instead of the descriptions texts...

-I play in english

Well good for you, thats what im talking about "spirit", you don't need it, so F@ the rest right? well at least some cares, and its the most important, to come back to your post, do you have the plane? the bomb model? and the animation attached to it? NO? so this matter is closed.

I invite you to read that first, especially the "5" part before asking for new models: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21 for the more explicative answer to your topic, its here viewtopic.php?f=15&p=26387#p26387 to finish about if Devs read the posts, Yes we do read ALL the posts, if we don't reply means, your topic is irrelevant, (No model available for exemple as we said zillions times here) we have better things to do or to deal with.

The New BK Champion

Post by The New BK Champion »

Panzerblitz1 wrote:Well good for you, thats what im talking about "spirit", you don't need it, so F@ the rest right? well at least some cares, and its the most important, to come back to your post, do you have the plane? the bomb model? and the animation attached to it? NO? so this matter is closed.

Some time ago I asked you to read with your eyes not your butthole, seems u didn't notice that either.

I said plane model is not needed. Animation can be borrowed from V1 bomb. The bomb model can be even the US bomb. If not, there are dozens of free bomb models out there. Can you please not respond for markr, he is much more constructive than you, and at least nicer and not ever so angry.

Edit: And so he did respond constructively in the actuall topic. But oh it's so good do be authoritative and oh soo scary, right panzerblitz?

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

The New BK Champion wrote:Some time ago I asked you to read with your eyes not your butthole, seems u didn't notice that either.
(...)
But oh it's so good do be authoritative and oh soo scary, right panzerblitz?

As much as I appreciate your (at least it seems) more positive point of view on me, I have to say you're on very thin ice here. Watch it.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

The New BK Champion wrote:Some time ago I asked you to read with your eyes not your butthole, seems u didn't notice that either.

I said plane model is not needed. Animation can be borrowed from V1 bomb. The bomb model can be even the US bomb. If not, there are dozens of free bomb models out there. Can you please not respond for markr, he is much more constructive than you, and at least nicer and not ever so angry.

Edit: And so he did respond constructively in the actuall topic. But oh it's so good do be authoritative and oh soo scary, right panzerblitz?

Do you really think we want to introduce the V1 bomb again in the game? do you really think there is a dozen free bombs models out there? im nice, and i replied to you fairly, but do you really think im going to lick the butt of someone who doesn't give a damn about helping bk and the bk community? because we didn't replied to your RAF topic? are you F@ serious here?

We the team are working almost everyday for the bk community, you see? everyday, you got yourself a warning, if you don't like it, i will push the button further, remember, im sOOOO scary.

Just F@ try me.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

German should be done now.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Warhawks97 wrote:German should be done now.

Danke

Gurkenkilla

Post by Gurkenkilla »

“Weak armor penetrated” message has to be translated in various languages. I can do the German one.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

We need the translation in Italian, Spanish, German “Weak armor penetrated” you can write it down here, thx.

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

"Corazza debole perforata"

I corrected this and another line in the google sheet for italian version ;)

The New BK Champion

Post by The New BK Champion »

sgtToni95 wrote:"Corazza debole perforata"

I corrected this and another line in the google sheet for italian version ;)

Wow Toni is alive

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Schwache Panzerung durchschlagen

That would be the direct german translation.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

All translations done , thx you all!

Almir

Post by Almir »

I can help with translating to Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian since they are the same languages

XAHTEP39

Post by XAHTEP39 »

About Marder I . It can to make "Rapid fire position", but Marder I can`t camouflaged.
Button "stationary position for rapid fire" have description №18011310 "... may be camouflaged..." .
For correct, I think description for Marder I should be #18010315.

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

Working on italian translation, i highlighted in red a few boxes of the english part which reported M4A2E3 instead of M4A3E2 for jumbo tank

MrSuv

Post by MrSuv »

How can I help with spanish translation?

rappatix

Post by rappatix »

Would you be interested in having the texts translated to swedish?? swedish, norwegian and danish are very similar. Therefore a swedish translation would cover several languages. On the other hand we might be too few players from northern Europe. :P I can also do english... If that's needed or anything.
Last edited by rappatix on 11 May 2020, 15:18, edited 1 time in total.

rappatix

Post by rappatix »

Another thing I've discovered is that the info about units given in their respective training/production building isn't very consistent. For example, I would like to know how many soldiers there is in a squad and what weapons they come with stock. Many tanks misses info about their armor, armament and speed while other tanks do have this info given about them. This is something that I would like to be fixed. I hope you understand what I mean. Something someone else mentioned above is also the loading screen tips. Some miss several words, some are grammatically incorrect. Thanks for your awesome work!! :D

Gurkenkilla

Post by Gurkenkilla »

There are many, many description that are out of date or not translated into another langugage besides English. Is there any future plan do change something about that? For myself I could help with the German translations.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Gurkenkilla wrote:
14 Dec 2020, 13:49
There are many, many description that are out of date or not translated into another langugage besides English. Is there any future plan do change something about that? For myself I could help with the German translations.
Hey, if you send me your gmail address in PM, I will ask Wolf to give you access to the online file with the game texts and you can make necessary changes.

Alman

Post by Alman »

Hi, i can translate to Turkish. my mail : m_kalyoncu@hotmail.com

XAHTEP39

Post by XAHTEP39 »

This new strings are identical: