Translations

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Re: Translations

Postby Panzerblitz1 » 15 Aug 2018, 14:29

The New BK Champion wrote:
Panzerblitz1 wrote:Very good spirit new bk champion, awesome... you still play the game right? Just don’t cry if you have numbers instead of the descriptions texts...

-I play in english

Well good for you, thats what im talking about "spirit", you don't need it, so F@ the rest right? well at least some cares, and its the most important, to come back to your post, do you have the plane? the bomb model? and the animation attached to it? NO? so this matter is closed.

I invite you to read that first, especially the "5" part before asking for new models: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21 for the more explicative answer to your topic, its here viewtopic.php?f=15&p=26387#p26387 to finish about if Devs read the posts, Yes we do read ALL the posts, if we don't reply means, your topic is irrelevant, (No model available for exemple as we said zillions times here) we have better things to do or to deal with.

The New BK Champion

Postby The New BK Champion » 15 Aug 2018, 15:46

Panzerblitz1 wrote:Well good for you, thats what im talking about "spirit", you don't need it, so F@ the rest right? well at least some cares, and its the most important, to come back to your post, do you have the plane? the bomb model? and the animation attached to it? NO? so this matter is closed.

Some time ago I asked you to read with your eyes not your butthole, seems u didn't notice that either.

I said plane model is not needed. Animation can be borrowed from V1 bomb. The bomb model can be even the US bomb. If not, there are dozens of free bomb models out there. Can you please not respond for markr, he is much more constructive than you, and at least nicer and not ever so angry.

Edit: And so he did respond constructively in the actuall topic. But oh it's so good do be authoritative and oh soo scary, right panzerblitz?

MarKr
Team Member

Postby MarKr » 15 Aug 2018, 18:21

The New BK Champion wrote:Some time ago I asked you to read with your eyes not your butthole, seems u didn't notice that either.
(...)
But oh it's so good do be authoritative and oh soo scary, right panzerblitz?

As much as I appreciate your (at least it seems) more positive point of view on me, I have to say you're on very thin ice here. Watch it.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Postby Panzerblitz1 » 15 Aug 2018, 19:24

The New BK Champion wrote:Some time ago I asked you to read with your eyes not your butthole, seems u didn't notice that either.

I said plane model is not needed. Animation can be borrowed from V1 bomb. The bomb model can be even the US bomb. If not, there are dozens of free bomb models out there. Can you please not respond for markr, he is much more constructive than you, and at least nicer and not ever so angry.

Edit: And so he did respond constructively in the actuall topic. But oh it's so good do be authoritative and oh soo scary, right panzerblitz?

Do you really think we want to introduce the V1 bomb again in the game? do you really think there is a dozen free bombs models out there? im nice, and i replied to you fairly, but do you really think im going to lick the butt of someone who doesn't give a damn about helping bk and the bk community? because we didn't replied to your RAF topic? are you F@ serious here?

We the team are working almost everyday for the bk community, you see? everyday, you got yourself a warning, if you don't like it, i will push the button further, remember, im sOOOO scary.

Just F@ try me.

Warhawks97

Postby Warhawks97 » 15 Aug 2018, 21:42

German should be done now.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Postby Panzerblitz1 » 15 Aug 2018, 22:08

Warhawks97 wrote:German should be done now.

Danke

Return to “Announcements”