5.3.2 Patch

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
kwok
Team Member

5.3.2 Patch

Post by kwok »

Hello to all BK fans.

Patch 5.3.2 has been updated to the live version. You can check these two post for the complete notes:

Balance & Hotkey Changes:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843

Post beta notes
We are aware that the hotkey changes are something for players to get use to. We have held the patch in beta for a long time but the feedback was inconclusive. Therefore, we made the difficult decision to push forward the patch even though there was limited testing. There are still discussions on reverting or tweaking, but the truth is if we don't get honest feedback on the forum (and NOT on direct messages) then we will assume all is okay.

Map Changes:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4844

Post beta notes
This is an ongoing change that will continue to be refined. The first batch of maps was actually an accidental early release. Some of the maps will have bugs as they are earlier versions of edited maps. Existing maps will continue to be polished and more maps are on the way. In the mean time, old maps have been retained. Please be patient as we transition to the newer files.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

MarKr
Team Member

Re: 5.3.2.1 Patch

Post by MarKr »

Hello,

the beta branch has been updated with a new version. This version is for now marked as 5.3.2.1 as it focuses on expanding the goals of 5.3.2 - further polishing the new hotkey system, fixing bugs and very few minor tweaks.

- Fixed reported hotkeys that don't follow the new hotkey system (based on reports here)
- Removed uninted unit limit on Axis 105mm howitzer
- Fixed wrong unlock requirement for the "naked" Axis 105mm howitzer
- Fixed missing AA mode ability on "naked" 20mm Flak38
- Fixed wrong unlock requirement for the "naked" flak36 88mm
- Removed hotkeys from BK doc's commander abilities
- Removed unintended Sticky bomb from CQB squad (no longer has overlap with the Bazooka shot ability)
- Turret rotation angle of 105mm Sherman set to 180° left and 180° right (from 15° left and right)
- Changed 105mm Sherman targetting priority to infantry->defenses->light armor->buildings->heavy armor
- Fixed Panzer III missing in Scorhced Earth doctrine
- For all mines unified the chance to explode upon defusing to 0% (some had 25% chance)

EDIT:
As it has been correctly pointed out at Discord, I forgot to mention the map changes. This is because kwok was looking over that and so it completely slipped my mind when I made the changelog post. There have been balance changes made to certain maps. Kwok will provide closer info to it in this thread.

kwok
Team Member

Re: 5.3.2 Patch

Post by kwok »

Maps have essentially been relabeled or edited based on community feedback and BK gameplay design decisions. You can find more at the following post:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4844&sid=1c05ed939f ... 38cc2a6a75

In addition, two other maps have been revised by our own community member: Rappatix. Be sure to try out his version of:
- Autry (2)
- Bizory (4)
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Walderschmidt

Re: 5.3.2 Patch

Post by Walderschmidt »

What about Drekkplaats?

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL