Finally able to provide some little feedback here, as I also have a really interesting 2v2 PvP BETA match that i will be uploading in a few days...
in terms of FIXED bugs, everything seems to be fine so far.. until now! Ex; the Elefant ALRS is working properly now, etc.
Right now though, here are my thoughts:
- First of all, I like the new way of building empty emplacements that can later be occupied by Leig18, 50mm or 75mm PAKs using the 28mm Halftrack.
And I think it should stay as such... Good change.
- Kar changes are fine, but honestly the M1 Garand now feels a little bit too weak.. even at close range.
- MP40 for Grenadiers in Blitz doc ??!! NOPE, NOPE again.
I think Grenadiers should be removed altogether from the Blitz doctrine.. and limit removed from StormTroops, while receiving LMG42 upgrade instead of LMG34 and becoming the core Blitz doc elite inf unit.. thus the Pz3.N off-map will provide Storms with MP44s upgraded and no longer Grenadiers.
- Speaking more of Blitz doc, do i actually have to repeat that Pz4 should be earlier available and that Stug4 should require some CPs in return?
I just would wish this could happen sooner than later.
- Current ammo upkeep(s) values are killing the game-play on most maps.. camping becomes the most common tactic.
Munition upkeep values need to be tuned down...
- Axis TDs are now revealed on the first ambush strike, right?
That's OK.. but hey, the re-hide time is insanely LONG
at the moment.
MarKr wrote:- 7 men Riflemen squad is no longer available (this is temporal and will be re-introduced when we get to adjusting commander infantry)
They are still available btw.
And now I see that normal Riflemen squads can upgrade BAR only once? Hmm.. also just 1x BAR for 45 ammo? I think at least it should be 2x ones.
That's all I have to say for now, more later.