5.1.6 Patch

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Walderschmidt

Re: 5.1.6 Patch

Post by Walderschmidt »

The New BK Champion wrote:
Walderschmidt wrote:The closest range in all range brackets should have a 1-2second faster aim time.

That would require all units to have any aim time at all. Sometimes I think that some tanks like panther g or pershing have 0 aim time

As in they shoot too fast or not at all?

If not at all, then I agree it feels that way sometimes.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

Viper

Post by Viper »

Walderschmidt wrote:Big boy tanks need hold fire button. At least Panther and above. I'd be okay with removing attack move, if necessary. I never use it.

agreed with hold fire. but why delete attack move?

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

Viper wrote:
Walderschmidt wrote:Big boy tanks need hold fire button. At least Panther and above. I'd be okay with removing attack move, if necessary. I never use it.

agreed with hold fire. but why delete attack move?

I don't want it deleted just because.

But if it's hard to incorporate another button to make hold fire, then I wouldn't miss it.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

MenciusMoldbug

Post by MenciusMoldbug »

I don't think you can change the aim times based on ranges. The initial aim time for units is called ready_aim_time (call it RAT) and the 'reload mechanic' for aim times is called fire_aim_time (call it FAT). All units use RAT for when they are 'tracking' onto the target. If that timer is set to 0, they fire immediately. If not, it will take however long it says the min-max value is set there. RAT is not tied to the range brackets of weapons; only the FAT is. You can think of FAT as an added reload functionality to weapons. So if a weapon has 0 cooldown and 0 reload on when it needs to fire again after it has passed the initial aim check; it still has to wait for however long the seconds is set on the FAT.

Short Version: I am 99% sure Initial aim times cannot be tied to ranges.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

you're 1% insecure, that's bad