A Bug needs reporting.

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
McCracker42o

A Bug needs reporting.

Post by McCracker42o »

HI all..

Was playing BKMOD (4.9.3) as Wehrmacht and when I got to the point where I wanted to train some tanks, I noticed that in Heavy Armor Factory the tank ( Sturmgeschuetz (StuG) III (Sd.Kfz. 142/1) (1/1) 's Rapid Firing Position's (Ability) description says something weird and it is as follows:

" $18100015 No Range
Left-click to toggle Camouflage stance."

Now what is this? Camouflage or what? I click on it and nothing happens. And also when I move cursor on the ability it still says "Rapid Firing Position"...

MarKr
Team Member

Re: A Bug needs reporting.

Post by MarKr »

" $18100015 No Range
Left-click to toggle Camouflage stance."

Now what is this? Camouflage or what? I click on it and nothing happens. And also when I move cursor on the ability it still says "Rapid Firing Position"...
Generally speaking any "$xxxxxxxx No Range" means that the describtion in the of the ability is missing in the file with texts of the game. I'll look into it.

sandman332

Post by sandman332 »

Can confirm this bug. It also happens on another tanks rapid fire position ability but I can't remember. The ability is the rapid fire position though that has the bugged description so that should be looked into.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

OK, it seems we forgot to update unit describtion files in the last patch so there are missing new describtions for Satic Mod of StuGIII and JPzIV. I'll put it on the to-do list. Thanks for reporting this. :)

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Some ppl and me can not ambush pe tankhunters... on some maps sometimes hetzer not work and on other maps it work again. on some maps does all work and again on some maps no ambushable pe tankhunters. i tested and it started since this patch.. And the hold Position with cw if your in hold Position Modus as section, you can not retread!
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Some ppl and me can not ambush pe tankhunters... on some maps sometimes hetzer not work and on other maps it work again.
As you describe it it sounds more like a map-related problem rather than unit specific :? I'll have a look at it but I have little to focus on since the only lead I have is "it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't" :D

And the hold Position with cw if your in hold Position Modus as section, you can not retread!
This has been reported before and it will be fixed in the next patch (we have it fixed already).

Anyway thanks for the report.

EDIT: This might be a stupid question but do you know that not all tank hunters can use ambush? The ones that can are Marder III, Hetzer, JPanzer IV L/70, Nashorn and Jagdpanther.
JPanzer IV L/48 and Geschützwagen can only use the "Static position". Jagdtieger can use neither of them.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

MarKr wrote:
Some ppl and me can not ambush pe tankhunters... on some maps sometimes hetzer not work and on other maps it work again.
As you describe it it sounds more like a map-related problem rather than unit specific :? I'll have a look at it but I have little to focus on since the only lead I have is "it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't" :D

And the hold Position with cw if your in hold Position Modus as section, you can not retread!
This has been reported before and it will be fixed in the next patch (we have it fixed already).

Anyway thanks for the report.

EDIT: This might be a stupid question but do you know that not all tank hunters can use ambush? The ones that can are Marder III, Hetzer, JPanzer IV L/70, Nashorn and Jagdpanther.
JPanzer IV L/48 and Geschützwagen can only use the "Static position". Jagdtieger can use neither of them.

Sometimes, the ambush "Symbol" "logo" whatever does not appear not even in cover! it is very wierd a few Players and some mates does have it if you stand like with a mader nearby a tree/artyhole/wreck The ambush Symbol does not appear only the rapid fire Shooting!

Edit: sorry i did not read your edit man:o Yes i know that, it also not work sometimes on jp,hetzer,marder, or the jpanzer iv
Last edited by Panzer-Lehr-Division on 10 Feb 2016, 21:21, edited 1 time in total.
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Sometimes, the ambush "Symbol" "logo" whatever does not appear not even in cover! it is very wierd a few Players and some mates does have it if you stand like with a mader nearby a tree/artyhole/wreck The ambush Symbol does not appear only the rapid fire Shooting!
Hmmm....I don't know what to look for...I tested it in PvE and Marder III, Hetzer, JPZIV L/70 and Jagdpanther all worder correctly...unless I know some specific situation when this occurs I have nothing to catch on so I don't know where to start looking :/. If you discover some kind of a pattern of this unusual behavior, let me know.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Oki dokie will do