exchange faction

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
could2333

exchange faction

Post by could2333 »

exchange faction born place unavailable。this problem is country cant exchange born place。may be early Edition can use。
sorry,I m Chinese :oops: :oops:

kwok
Team Member

Re: exchange faction

Post by kwok »

你要问你能切换位置或改变的军队?

Sorry, 我只知道一点中国人,我必须使用 Google.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

私は日本語は分かりますが中国語は分かりますせん、すみません。

Erich

Post by Erich »

wtf

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Me and Kwok has talent for foreign languages :D.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

lol. technically japanese is an off-tree version of chinese. isn't "traditional japanese" the same as chinese? the dude never even responded so maybe we're both just look like idiots in front of him.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

While it's true that a part of Japanese writing system originates from Chinese (it's called kanji - Chinese letters) , if we speak about syntax or lexis this language is entirely different. This is one of the main reasons why there is a pair of separate Japanese sylabaries beside kanji. But firstly.

The kanji are logographs that tell you "what is this thing". For example:

川 - kawa - river
山 - yama - mountain
日 - hi - sun

As u can see, they represent the "shape" of things :D. These were the easy ones, but there are also some abstract concepts like:

高 (い) - taka (i) - tall, high, expensive
短 (い) - mijika (i) - short
静 (か) - shizu (ka) - silent

etc.

The (i), (い) and (か), (ka) are letters from sylabary called Hiragana. While kanji gives u an idea what someone is talking (writing) about, hiragana letters give you the knowledge of how to pronounce the word and what grammatical structure is used there.

For example:

高い - takai - high
高さ - takasa - height
高くない - takakunai - not high
高かった - takakatta - was high
高くなる - takakunaru - something will become high

Also Hiragana is used for many other things like writing short words like: はい - hai (yes) いいえ - iie (no) でも - demo (but) etc.
As I said there are 2 sylabaries. The first one is Hiragana, that is used to write down Japanese words, and the other one is called Katakana and is used to write down foreign words or something that we want to emphasise (for example a title of a movie).

コンピュータ - konpyuuta - computer
ハンバーガー - hanbaagaa - hamburger
ブリツクリグ モッド - buritsukurigu moddo - ;D

So, the main difference in writing systems of Chinese and Japanese is that even though both languages uses similar logograms, Japanese developed 2 sylabaries for the need to accommodate alien characters to their own language.

In other linguistic terms those two languages are very different ;).