recent weird bugs

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Viper

recent weird bugs

Post by Viper »

1-
volks molotov strange bug .. loot at picture 1, 2, 3 and 4.

i ordered them to throw the molotov at the recce but it escaped then they threw it at the field support truck miles away!!! lol

at picture number 4 you can see how much damage a single molotov dealt to this hq truck.

2-
defensive doc pioneers has advanced repairing tools as you can see on the picture but they don't repair or build any faster.

3-
slugger reloads toooo fast when ambushed, why??
Attachments
2015-12-17_00001.jpg
2015-12-17_00002.jpg
2015-12-17_00003.jpg
2015-12-17_00004.jpg
2015-12-17_00006.jpg

Warhawks97

Re: recent weird bugs

Post by Warhawks97 »

The range is a bug but that happens also with grenades being thrown out of houses (endless range bug).

The molotov damage is normal vs HQ truck. For years the molotov is my fav weapon vs brits truck HQ. Just nobody else really figured that out apparenty.

The def doc has always improved repairs. Once you choose def doc your pios get improved repairs. And thats what i meant when i was against adding advanced repairs for Terror and BK doc. All PE docs get improved repairs for their inf which repairs not only vehicles but also buildings quickly. Def doc also gets improved repairs for all their pios. So 5 axis docs repair everything with improved repairs. For allied there is only improved repairs for armor doc and for vehicles only and brits have it but their squads cost a lot.

Also axis can overrepair their tanks by using simply two squads for repairs at the same time. You dont even need improved repairs for that.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Yafa

Post by Yafa »

3-
slugger reloads toooo fast when ambushed, why??

i also really don't know how could such a powerful cannon reload this fast !

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

Warhawks97 wrote:The molotov damage is normal vs HQ truck. For years the molotov is my fav weapon vs brits truck HQ. Just nobody else really figured that out apparenty.

So you consider this normal? That some cheap ability which is available to cheapest axis infantry, right from the start of the game, freely, shaves half of the HP of the HQ truck?....

Warhawks97 wrote:Also axis can overrepair their tanks by using simply two squads for repairs at the same time. You dont even need improved repairs for that.

This is bug or intention? Can they over-repair to such an extent as us tank-engs and sappers?
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

It's definitely a bug that this AT grenade somehow deals such an high amount of damage to the CW HQ trucks.

WH Pioneers actually can't over-repair anything.. as it's nothing more than a white health bar that randomly appears which is another tiny bug!
It's also a fact that Def doc Pioneers don't repair or build stuff any faster btw, but I am not really sure about this one so far...

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Yafa wrote:i also really don't know how could such a powerful cannon reload this fast !

Jacks belongs to the slowest reloaders. Also its the only gun which AP rounds to reduce the damage while brits and axis AP rounds boost the damage.

... Reload times are weird as shit......

Panther/sherman/jackson/Stugs: 7 seconds standard.
Tiger/KT/Firely have 6 seconds standard.

Tank IV arround 5-5,5 seconds (why are stugs so slow/Tank IV´s so fast)

Elephant and jagdpanther arround 4-5,5 seconds or something like that.

US 76 AT gun 7 seconds.
Allied TD´s (except jacks) 4,2 seconds.

All TD´s and TH´s get reload speed bonus from ambush.

Compared to other tank destroyers the jacks is slow as shit.
Also note that Jacks is the only tank that doesnt get a range boost when shooting from ambush and the only allied TD that doesnt get flank speed after ambush ends.

The Molotov deals such high damage over time.

But if you go that "axis vs allin thing" then you could also ask why AT nades and moli cost just 20-25 damage, dealing nice damage and moli at least always crit, having range long enough to get not crushed by the tank, requiring no special upgrade and being still that cheap to use while allied have to pay extra for sticky bombs which each time cost 25 ammo and which on like 1/3 of all uses deals really any crit by having a range so slow that the squad not seldomly is crushed by the targeted tank. Go further and you see that axis have for 50 ammo a hollowcharge for grens that almos instant blows up tanks and for 35 ammo a Faust with sufficient ranke and pretty much 100% pen vs everything.

If you get all that you almost "have to demand" that sticky wouldnt cost more than 15 ammo per use and gren Hollowcharges max 35 due to the extrem close range.

Krieger Blitzer

Jackson has stationary position ability that improves both the range and the rate of fire like Firefly.
Slugger has the best ambush ability in the game btw.. however; it's true that the ability doesn't boost the range for it, but u probably aren't aware that the Slugger does already have more range by default! The Slugger's APCR rounds don't give extra damage because the 90mm has best damage of all Allies guns if not mistaken... Also, the ambushed Sluggers hide again after each fired shot very much quicker than any other Allied tank destroyers as it does also have the highest rate of fire of all when ambushed.

Stug4 has better rate of fire when ambushed than Pz4, Stug3 has also better rate of fire than Pz4 using the stationary position ability.

Stickies already cost 15 ammo after reduction I think!!

Just putting it all on the correct line...

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

You either get ambush or stationary mode.

Note pls that even with stat mode the rof of many axis tanks is higher or equal. A jacks in stat mode doesnt fire faster than a tank IV does normaly. A Geschützwagen fires almost twice as fast as a sherman and a jagdpanther in stat mode or elephant also gets an pretty decent rof that is a way higher than any jacks would ever reach with a firepower that is also superior. And those have stat mode and ambush options. Jacks is either or. Keep that in mind pls.

And finally jacks A is the only TD with ambush ability that doesnt get range boost at all. Achilles, wolverine, hellcat, they all get + 5 rangein ambush. Axis TD´s +10. Just jacks A does not.
All in all, as long as enemie doesnt get KT, the Jacks A doesnt offer any realy anything that would make it preferable over hellcats or M10´s and stuff.

Also note that APCR provide the best boost of all AP rounds in game but due to the better basic pens of axis guns the pen finally isnt better than those of axis. The damage isnt higher than 88 gun damage. So at the end APCR´s makes penetration power equal to axis guns with AP rounds just that axis do get 1.25 damage bonus while 90 mm damage is reduced by 0.85. This then also reduces changes for crits if i am right.

I might check it again but atm Tiger pens persh better as persh tiger and KT pens SP better than SP pens KT. If both sides use their AP rounds then pen chances are kind of equal just that axis boosted up their damage by quite an pretty ammount while allies lowered theirs considerably.

The stugs do not fire faster than tank IV´s, even in ambush they do not. Iirc the Stugs shoot every 7 seconds compared to like 5,5 for Tank IV´s. So stugs need stat mode just to match up. In terms of damage and pen the Tank IV´s are far better than stugs.

And stickies dropped from 35 to 25 per use. They should cost 15 as they are a tool being usefull in masses only unlike AT nades and fausts which are right away powerfull with first hit.

So if you bring something in correct line then pls, make it correct next time ;)

Krieger Blitzer

So if you bring something in correct line then pls, make it correct next time ;)

If u really think u r correct with this one.. well, what I can do then! :P