AI ALLIES BUGS

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
jonnyyankee

AI ALLIES BUGS

Post by jonnyyankee »

hi there well IA never can make all types of units when this gonna be repair?

Normal difficult
Us never makes At guns and At squads
Hard
Us can make Halftrack Carrier M16 and Halftrack Mortar and Greyhound
Expert
Us can make At tank squads At guns everything?

Why AI us Never makes at guns? at normal or easy? whats wrong ? :(

Krieger Blitzer

Re: AI ALLIES BUGS

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

jonnyyankee wrote:Why AI us Never makes at guns? at normal or easy? whats wrong ? :(

Oh, I think it's just a regular flu! Not so much worries.. it will be all fine... :P

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

your mom!

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Raging? :D

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

This has to be your 10th topic complaining about the AI.

When will you understand that the AI is most likely never to be fixed?

BK mod is a PVP mod, AI has very low priority, also I don't even know if the current devs are capable of fixing it.
This is in no way meant as an insult towards the devs, I really don't know if they can, because I have no idea how AI works and how it is "programmed" and if Devs know how to do that.

Kasbah

Post by Kasbah »

Sadly Mettiu is not here anymore, and I say sadly because not everyone likes pvp

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Devs say: "This is a pvp mod"

People come and say: "I like this mod but I want it to be more PvAI"

D: "But this is PvP mod, we aim for PvP"

P: "Ok, but this mod would be much more cool if PvAI"

D: "Ok, we did some AI improvements over long time, but we want this to be mainly pvp mod"

P: "Why wont u listen to us? You have to improve AI muuuuuuuuuuch, go work on it!"

Guys if u want to play PvAI mod, go find one... I am sick of that "AI, AI, AI" crying...

Kasbah

Post by Kasbah »

This has never been a pvsai mod but for your information until Mettiu left there has always been (at least since early 2010 when I started playing BK) coders improving the AI from version to version.
Last edited by Kasbah on 09 Oct 2015, 08:31, edited 1 time in total.

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

Kasbah wrote:This has never been a pvp mod.

That there was a coder before to improve the AI enough to not be a liability does not mean the mod was pvai focused. Even back then they had stated the mod was pvp focused, and that's about the only thing that has not changed in the mod.

Many people, including the current devs, will tell you something similar. Perhaps you could volunteer for AI coder and fix those grievances yourself if the devs accept you, but if you're not going to do that, then at the very least don't get your shit wrong. The "Better do things the way I say because it felt to me that things were going in a different direction I did like before" argument isn't really going to help here.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

I meant no offense to any players that like PvAI, I just dont like creating 20 threads, one by one, about improving ai. Especially when devs have already stated that they are not gonna spend their time on this.

Kasbah

Post by Kasbah »

sorry, this has never been a pvsai mod, otherwise the rest of the sentence wouldn't make any sense. It has always been a pvp mod but there has always been a coder. No coder anymore so nothing to do in that sense until one offers his knowledge and time.