4.9 Bugs!

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
JimQwilleran

4.9 Bugs!

Post by JimQwilleran »

I want to report a bug about the new WH schwimm. It takes 0 damage from US AT rifle grenade.

I made a new topic not to litter changelog thread.

MarKr
Team Member

Re: 4.9 Bugs!

Post by MarKr »

Noted, will check it ;)

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

PE scout car can penetrate US 57mm AT Halftrack in the same way it used to do with Bren Carrier.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Immortal 37mm gun crew. Hold fire ability for Achiles. Immortal top gunner on late Tiger version.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

- US rifle AT grenade - this is weird...for some reason it has lowered damage against Schwimms to 30% but that should still deal damage. I guess we can increase the damage but I don't know why it should deal no damage at all.

- PE scout car versus US halftracks - ok, fixed.

- Immortal 37mm gun crew - this is a weird bug. We checked the the squads, both weapons provide green cover, both weapon teams have same "armor type" (so neither should be more resistant), no specific modifiers...we simply don't know what causes this :?

- Hold fire ability for Achiles - noted.

- Immortal top gunner on late Tiger version - noted, we'll check it

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

MarKr wrote:- Immortal 37mm gun crew - this is a weird bug. We checked the the squads, both weapons provide green cover, both weapon teams have same "armor type" (so neither should be more resistant), no specific modifiers...we simply don't know what causes this
I think that for some reason when 1 man is left near the gun, he is covered by green from all sides. That is why he is like in a tank. On the other hand crew of US 76mm and Axis 50mm guns die so easily with any fire.

Maybe it's the problem of the green cover around the gun? The size or the shape of it?

MarKr wrote:- US rifle AT grenade - this is weird...for some reason it has lowered damage against Schwimms to 30% but that should still deal damage. I guess we can increase the damage but I don't know why it should deal no damage at all.

Imo, it should deal 100% damage :D, like with bike or PE Schwimm.

By the way, thx for all your work!

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

-Immortal Tiger tank late version top gunner:-
Ya, this is not a new bug btw... It's already there since ages.. he never gets killed.
I think also the KT's top gunner too...
But plz MarKr, if it's not possible to fix... Then just leave it as it is! I don't want any side effects on the Tiger tank as a result of probably fixing just that.
U know what I mean!! Sometimes when u manage to fix something, new serious bugs just appear from nowhere o.O

-Immortal US 37mm AT gun crew:-
I would like to clarify something here as well, as that again this is not a new bug... But 'immortal' here doesn't mean they never die.. as they are just too tough to die under enemy fire unlike all the other pak crews.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

I think that for some reason when 1 man is left near the gun, he is covered by green from all sides. That is why he is like in a tank. On the other hand crew of US 76mm and Axis 50mm guns die so easily with any fire.
Any cover is kind of yes or no thing. It does not apply only from front the unit either has the bonuses and then it does, no matter from which side you fire at it (atleast for infantry), or not. We checked everything we could think of but nothing seems to be off.

But plz MarKr, if it's not possible to fix... Then just leave it as it is! I don't want any side effects on the Tiger tank as a result of probably fixing just that.
U know what I mean!! Sometimes when u manage to fix something, new serious bugs just appear from nowhere o.O
Oh, come on...what could go wrong? Maybe Tiger late will get one shotted by M1 Garand but you know...who cares? :D :D :D

Krieger Blitzer

For sure I am that nasty one who would highly care for it!!! :lol:

Armynator

Post by Armynator »

MarKr wrote:Oh, come on...what could go wrong?

Teleporting Tigers maybe? ;)

I noticed satchel charges (the throwable 5sec-countdown ones) don't do any damage on Jagdpanzer IV (70) since 4.9?
Noticed it 2 or 3 times, and a V1 not dealing any damage to a 105mm sherman after a direct hit, maybe just bad luck but it's still weird at all.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Satchels you say? Weird... We'll check it and the V1 too.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

I reported that in changelog threat, but I will do it here too for clarity. Now RE 17p emplacements ALWAYS bounce Schrecks.

Krieger Blitzer

Yup, that's what I also mentioned on the change-log thread.. and again; exactly for this reason I can't agree on 100% taken damage for naked 88s!

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Tiger1996 wrote:and again; exactly for this reason I can't agree on 100% taken damage for naked 88s!

Lol dude, I never ever mentioned 88... Schrecks should not bouce (from anything actually), so I report it as a bug. So what is the problem?

Krieger Blitzer

I am addressing my words to Hawks, obviously... X_X

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Funny bugs:P

As for V1 it has always been that way. Right when i started playing BK it did happen that tanks stood in the middle of the explosion and survived without any scratch while everything arround is dead. It mostly happend to the Pershing ace, but also other tanks. V1 might be simply a bugged weapon in general.

Its like the bombs from p-47 and Ju-87 which sometimes dont deal damage to a tank that is being hit directly.

Tiger1996 wrote:I am addressing my words to Hawks, obviously... X_X

lol? did i say schrecks should bounce from sandbags??

whats your problem? You have nightmares of me where i say "Schreck must bounce from sandbags!" Just as schrecks/zooks bouncing from sandbags is BS so is naked 88 that somehow manages to take less damage from arty. I would call both things a serious BUG!
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Yes, then u should never ask for 100% taken damage of naked 88s until u see Schrecks not bouncing ANYMORE from sandbags!

And "lol" never leads to any good kind of discussions btw.. just saying...

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:Yes, then u should never ask for 100% taken damage of naked 88s until u see Schrecks not bouncing ANYMORE from sandbags!

And "lol" never leads to any good kind of discussions btw.. just saying...

wtf! WHERE did i say schrecks should bounce from sandbags?! Just WHERE. This is a bug that need to be fixed. Just up to know i havent seen RE emplacments yet (only churchills and 17 pdr tanks). So whats your problem?

The bad thing is that naked 88 taken damage is not considered as bug, although it is actually a bug and remnant from vcoh!
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Can u read? I didn't say that u ever claimed Schrecks shouldn't bounce off sandbags O_O I only said, don't request 100% taken damage for 88s UNTIL u finally get to see them not bouncing off sandbags ANYMORE! That's my whole point...

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Your dialogs becoming more and more stupid with every day *facepalm*.

And tiger, seriously, are you so fucking retarded that you cant understand that pointing at the same thing in every single theme is BULLSHIT. I've just opened forum and in all 3 unread posts there is exactly the same shit " Flaks shouldnt take 100% damage untill emplacements still bouncing schrecks" Is it really nessesary? Just stop that dumb crap.

Devs, can you please take it on control? Because forum becomes simply worthless. Just delete all this triple posts.

Krieger Blitzer

And what about Hawks posts when he points on it for more like 10 times that flak 88s need to be taking 100% damage? :D

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Same to hawks.

Krieger Blitzer

Alright then :P

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

JimQwilleran wrote:I made a new topic not to litter changelog thread.

Thx guys.

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

Ok, so I found why shrecks are bouncing from 17pdrs emplacement, any other emplacements/units which act weird?