volksgranedier bug or way it is built?

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
McCracker42o

volksgranedier bug or way it is built?

Post by McCracker42o »

Playing: Werchmact side (BK MOD)

When you train a squad of volksgranedier you will see 3 upgrades, ones is sub machine gun 2nd one is panzerfust i think and 3rd one is a light machine gun..

NOW, If you click on sub machine gun upgrade then you will see light machine gun upgrade disappears and only panzerfust(i may have misspelled it but it's like that ) stays, BUT If you start upgrading from BOTTOM or click on light machine gun upgrade first then the other 2 which are sub machine gun and panzerfust WILL STAY.

So, Is this a BUG or just built that way? and If built that way then It's kinda stupid to start from the 1st upgrade then.

And I had the defensive doctrines.

Warhawks97

Re: volksgranedier bug or way it is built?

Post by Warhawks97 »

When you give MPI´s then they get six of them. But the minimum required free slots is like 3 or 4 or 5. So upgrading the first and all 6 slots are gone. Giving first lmg then the minimum of required slots is still given.

But idk why mp40+lmg. I always only give only Mpi´s or usually keep k98+lmg. That way i have decent range unit able to fight till end game as firesupport unit.

Faust doesnt takes a slot, it unlocks an ability. Same as brits rifle nades (US rifle nades take away weapon slot for unknown reason).
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Oops, how did I never see this topic anytime earlier?
I know it has now been probably 3 months ago since this topic was actually posted.. but still I find it pretty important to respond as I also do really thank the author very much for reporting this bug so far!

Currently u pay 50 ammo only for 4 MP40s... Losing the LMG34 upgrade as well.
However that somehow if u get the LMG first, then u r allowed to upgrade just 2 MP40s; yet for 50 ammo too!!!

Once again thanks very much to 'McCracker42o' for reporting this bug.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

And Rifles losing their grease sometimes. Once lost 5 out of 6 including the two with grease gun. After reinforcing them the grease had been gone but the grease symbol was still there and upgrade possibility gone.
Build more AA Walderschmidt