it Does Not Work Stuka

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
jonnyyankee

it Does Not Work Stuka

Post by jonnyyankee »

no blasts stuka when they will fix in the next patch ?

MarKr
Team Member

Re: it Does Not Work Stuka

Post by MarKr »

Can you give a bit more info?
By "Stuka" you mean what unit? The ju-87 Stuka (reward plane in PE) or "Walking Stuka" - a Halftrack with rocket launcher available to WH Terror?
Also what is "no blasts stuka"? The unit doesn't fire? The unit doesn't explode when it is destroyed or something else?

It is hard to understand what you are trying to say by that post. If you are not confident in English, maybe try "Google Translate" or similar translating program to transfer sentences from your language to english ;).

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

i mean ju-87 stuka doesnt works when i use lufftwaffe doc

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

I could still use more info...

Doesn't work how? The plane doesn't show at all? It doesn't drop bombs? Or something else?

If it is about bombs then there are two known things: Stuka is very inaccurate in game and we haven't been able to fix it so far :/
Also if you send planes (actually any planes) to drop bombs near map edge, they don't drop bombs - this has been present in CoH since the vanilla game and nobody has found a fix for that so far :/.

If it is one of these things we probably won't be able to fix it, if it is something else, it might be fixable.

(Shouldn't this be in Bug section?)

DaŇjeL_SK

Post by DaŇjeL_SK »

LOL Mark, don't tell me u don't know about that bug. JU-87 is causing in 9 of 10 times no damage or very small damage (similar to one grenade)... so what are u asking for ? ... which other bug could he mean ?

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

OK, I forgot to mention this one but just as you suggested - the bug is well known. So I wanted to ask if he found some new bug or if he only points at something already known.
Finding a source of a bug is very hard unless you know what you are looking for, therefore I tend to ask for as much info as possible. And you have to admit that "no blasts stuka when they will fix in the next patch ?" doesn't give you much to go for especially when "no blasts" sounds kinda like "bombs are not dropped" rather than "bombs make no damage" but, given the level of English (and I mean no offense here), it could be something completely different too.

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

I mean yeah stuka never drops bombs a google never translate good its better when i write