Call in unit don't arrive.

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
SchlagtSieTot

Call in unit don't arrive.

Post by SchlagtSieTot »

I did a quick search on here and couldn't find anything related to this topic.
As the title says, it's about call in units that don't appear on map, but the resources spent on them are withdrawn from resource pool.
It has happened on several occasions for me so far, and I've only been playing bk in a week or so (latest version 4.8.8.0)
Some of the first times it was call in tanks - one of those times a Jagd tiger to 1500 mp points. Drained my mp and failed to show to the battle.
It has also happened with call in infantry units like CQB and stormtroopers. One of the times, I used the call in on a building which later proved to be occupied by enemy forces, so the troops wasn't able to spawn there, but as stated above, the cost for the unit is nonetheless still withdrawn from my resources - and the cool down activated in all the mentioned examples.
Is has occurred on different maps, some of which I don't remember the name. In one occasion it was Villiers Bocage 3 v 3.

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Call in unit don't arrive.

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I can confirm the existence of this bug.. but yet it's a low priority one actually, as it rarely happens...

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

I don't recall that happening to me :/.
One of the times, I used the call in on a building which later proved to be occupied by enemy forces, so the troops wasn't able to spawn there, but as stated above, the cost for the unit is nonetheless still withdrawn from my resources - and the cool down activated in all the mentioned examples.

If you select a building which is occupied by your opponent, the unit which should come out of the building should enter the map at border of the map where other call-ins appear and then travel to the building on foot. Isn't it possible that this happened and you did not mentioned that?

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

MarKr wrote:I don't recall that happening to me :/.
One of the times, I used the call in on a building which later proved to be occupied by enemy forces, so the troops wasn't able to spawn there, but as stated above, the cost for the unit is nonetheless still withdrawn from my resources - and the cool down activated in all the mentioned examples.

If you select a building which is occupied by your opponent, the unit which should come out of the building should enter the map at border of the map where other call-ins appear and then travel to the building on foot. Isn't it possible that this happened and you did not mentioned that?

sabotage and cqc´s do spawn instantly. But Stormtooper cal in from building is delayed for like 5 seconds. So the global ability is "yellow" showing its in progress but they dont spawn instantly. That means that after activation of stormtooper call in on building there are like 5 seconds in which this building can be occupied. Make stormtoopers spawning instantly on building like cqcs or sabotage squads and the prob could be solved.

But i never had probs with call in tanks oO.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Warhawks97 wrote:But i never had probs with call in tanks oO.

A mate of mine once called a JT on Duclair at pos3, it didn't come.. but I believe a building was just blocking the off map route of where it should be appearing or coming from!! :D

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

I think it can rarely happen, when you get out of population. Like if unit requires 14, you have 210 in time of call, but then you build another unit, pop raise to 215 and unit which you called will not come in.. something like that happened to me.