Map bugs

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Krieger Blitzer

Map bugs

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

High Valley on the beta is bugged, whoever did it would need to fix.. or they can wait until i am done with my uni assignments so i can mend it myself.

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Map bugs

Post by MarKr »

Bugged how?

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Some buildings are misplaced.. also, 2 locations on the map have no fog of war, easy to fix but i have no time as i am occupied with assignments these following 2 weeks, so whoever did it should get around the problem for now.

Also, Wolfeze (4p) appears in 2v2 match-up but still with 6 player slots in the map preview.. the quality work is vry important.

And I was surpised LaFiere Revised wasn't added to 2v2 match-ups at this rate.

Also; for some reason Bizory was exculded from Bk Mod Tip despite it could at least be included in 1v1 match-ups... i know some people complained about the location of the strategic point located near slot 3 on this map, which i will modify as soon as i am done with uni (will also add more weather settings) but for now i would recommend allowing it as 1v1 map.

Overall, i'd advice everyone working on the maps to be extra careful with categorizing them & when dealing with their identifier tags, otherwise this could easily mess around with the lobby map selection menu, or even eventually lead to desyncs on those maps.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

I can see the 2 spots with missing FoW, but I don't see misplaced buildings. Or at least given the positions of objects around buildings, it seems the positioning is intended. But if it is bugged and if it is an easy fix, then the person who worked on it can fix it themselves, I bet.

If something wasn't included with "BK mod Tip", it is because the map isn't optimal for BK mod, most likely because of size, or one side providing some advantage over the other etc. but kwok will be able to tell you more about that.