Flame Hetzer

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Krieger Blitzer

Flame Hetzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

So in SE doc.. flame Hetzer requires field repair upgrade instead of incenadiry unlock (this was reported before).

However; recently i also noticed this tank is actually available in other PE docs too, shouldn't it be SE exclusive?

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Flame Hetzer

Post by MarKr »

The unlock thing in SE should be fixed in the next update.

I am not sure about the the flame hetzer in other docs. From what I see in the files, Flame Hetzer should be available in SE and also in TS doc - it has specific file for TS doc. For SE it is available in the tank building (requires flame weapons unlock), for TS it is available in the TH factory (requires the first "tank/TH" unlock in the top line. It can be removed, but does it need to be removed?

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

MarKr wrote:
15 Jun 2022, 18:41
It can be removed, but does it need to be removed?
i would vote to remove it from TH doc, should be SE exclusive.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

MarKr wrote:
15 Jun 2022, 18:41
The unlock thing in SE should be fixed in the next update.

I am not sure about the the flame hetzer in other docs. From what I see in the files, Flame Hetzer should be available in SE and also in TS doc - it has specific file for TS doc. For SE it is available in the tank building (requires flame weapons unlock), for TS it is available in the TH factory (requires the first "tank/TH" unlock in the top line. It can be removed, but does it need to be removed?

Thats so weird this kind of inconsistency and randomnes.

This is a good example for a doctrinal unit that could be brought in as an unlock after the Incendiary unlock thing instead of unlocking Panzer IV F2 via CP.
Build more AA Walderschmidt