Commandos Camo

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Krieger Blitzer

Commandos Camo

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

There is a bug with the Commandos camo ever since the manual camo button was removed.

Now; any Sten Commando squad deployed before the unlock won't be able to camo.

Then, after the unlock.. all the other Commando units (such as LeeEnfield and Commando Captain) will be able to camo; however.. once they lose soldiers and reinforce new ones, the new comers won't be able to camo anymore!

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Commandos Camo

Post by MarKr »

Commandos were able to camo only after unlock, so their passive camo requires an unlock.

I will check the camo on reinforcements but it sounds weird. The camo ability is the same on all soldiers in the squad so if it can activate on some, it can activate on others, too. I think there is a thing where if you have squad in camo and reinforce the squad (e.g. from a nearby HT), the new guys won't camo until the squad moves (cancels the camo) and enters camo again. That is something engine-bound but having the camo inactive for ever sounds weird...

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

I remember in beta that only 1 guy, the leader camoed while the rest were visible.
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

MarKr wrote:
30 Dec 2021, 11:47
Commandos were able to camo only after unlock, so their passive camo requires an unlock.
Ye, i know.. let me clarify:
What i meant is, if u deploy a Sten Commando squad before the unlock.. then u purchase the camo unlock, it will only affect Sten Commandos deployed after the unlock.. but Sten units deployed beforehand won't be able to camo despite unlocking camo.
I will check the camo on reinforcements but it sounds weird. The camo ability is the same on all soldiers in the squad so if it can activate on some, it can activate on others, too. I think there is a thing where if you have squad in camo and reinforce the squad (e.g. from a nearby HT), the new guys won't camo until the squad moves (cancels the camo) and enters camo again. That is something engine-bound but having the camo inactive for ever sounds weird...
Ye, aware of that too.. but i confirm the camo was disabled forever after reinforcements.

Viper

Post by Viper »

camouflage ability button was removed from rangers too, maybe they have the same problem?

tarakancheg

Post by tarakancheg »

Viper wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 00:57
camouflage ability button was removed from rangers too, maybe they have the same problem?
Rangers camo, works only after cp unlock