Luftwaffe Henchel bombers doesnt get shot down

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
W4rSkuLL

Luftwaffe Henchel bombers doesnt get shot down

Post by W4rSkuLL »

Luftwaffe bombing run to 250 ammo dont crash to the ground when being shot down. They continue to fly. Looks bad. And the luftwaffe scout plane looks like a thunderbolt plane from Usa. Any way to fix this, and putting people into bren carrier doesnt show the people in the carrier.

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Luftwaffe Henchel bombers doesnt get shot down

Post by MarKr »

Luftwaffe bombing run to 250 ammo dont crash to the ground when being shot down

This is weird....we haven't touched Henschels or the ability at all and you are the first one to report this...

And the luftwaffe scout plane looks like a thunderbolt plane from Usa

Yeah, I messed this up...it looks weird but fortunately is not gameplay-breaking. We'll try to fix it if possible.

and putting people into bren carrier doesnt show the people in the carrier

This is an old one...people also don't show on M2A1 transporter iirc...anyway, we know about this and it is on the to-do list.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Weird... I think I already saw Henchels being shot down and also crashing on the ground by British Crusader AAs; But they were effective too knocking out and damaging a lot of Churchills as supposed!! While still I am honestly not sure about if this issue is really there or not, I doubt.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Henschels get shot down sometimes but sometimes they are "Out of Controle" but still fly.... its an old thing and i often start laughing when i see an airplane which is "out of controle" flys still straight^^

Yeah its p-47. I did observe it right in the first test game with wolf and markr. We are aware about it and its fixed hopefully. Ive been waiting how long it will take untill people will realize it. i actually expected complains earlier but apparently nobody seems to see differences between P-47 and FW-190:D

Bren carrier and M2A1 Ht do not show people inside and its known. I am not quite sure but if i remember correct in older versions people inside bren carrier had been shown. Maybe they use a different model now... idk.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

W4rSkuLL

Post by W4rSkuLL »

Yes it said out of control still they flew. I like to see they crash, more realistic. Though the other types of planes crash to the ground.
I can recheck this in another game to see if the still fly out of control.
With the bren carrier I want to put in a squad to give it more fire power, like a squad of At-boys, or Piats to give it AT abilities and a vickers. This would have been nice. Well thats the bugs ive found so far, else I think the game plays nice and is balanced in many ways. Axis still has an edge but its to be expected. Playing Compstomps against axis is still fun and challenging. And ocasionally I or we in MP get overrun. Any new units coming or? Like the Panzer 3 if its possible. But all in all I am happy with the mix of units availeble. I still paly BK over COH2. But if the dmg modell will be more like BK in COH2 I will maybe play it more. 1 more thing maybe give the luftwaffe stuka some more sting, like machinegun fire to if its possible, because often it doesnt do much dmg. You have to hit with the big bomb to destroy something :p And it often misses.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

The diving Stuka aircraft is somewhat still bugged, for some unknown reasons... However that the FW-190 is already satisfying against all kind of targets.. so actually it doesn't matter at least for me whether if Stuka is working or even not!

Regarding the new units; Yes! There are gonna be some new stuff through the upcoming Afrika Korps add on soon including the Pz3.

Also I think that the Relic vCoH2 damage system is a lot much better when compared to the Relic vCoH1 according to my own experience ^^