Wehrmacht Base MG vs Halftrack

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Wake

Wehrmacht Base MG vs Halftrack

Post by Wake »

The Wehrmacht defensive doctrine's base defense MG42s (the ones that are on the top of the base buildings after the upgrade) appear to be bugged when shooting at infantry that are inside a halftrack or Kangaroo. The infantry inside the vehicle will die almost instantly; faster than they would die if they were outside and standing on the ground. Meanwhile, the vehicle itself (either a halftrack or Kangaroo) will be unaffected by the MG42.

Is this a bug, or intentional?

Walderschmidt

Re: Wehrmacht Base MG vs Halftrack

Post by Walderschmidt »

Wake wrote:
23 Mar 2021, 01:35
The Wehrmacht defensive doctrine's base defense MG42s (the ones that are on the top of the base buildings after the upgrade) appear to be bugged when shooting at infantry that are inside a halftrack or Kangaroo. The infantry inside the vehicle will die almost instantly; faster than they would die if they were outside and standing on the ground. Meanwhile, the vehicle itself (either a halftrack or Kangaroo) will be unaffected by the MG42.

Is this a bug, or intentional?
Not a bug. The stats were changed for received accuracy in halftracks/kangaroos because I foolishly complained too much about it on a thread.

Now being in a halftrack/kangaroo is almost worthless aside from transport.

I don’t think they meant to make it this drastic - I was hoping that it would be like this for 20mm/.50 cal/armor piecing bullets, not on every single MG.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL