5.26 Propaganda tiger ace call in bug.

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
OrderLordTank

5.26 Propaganda tiger ace call in bug.

Post by OrderLordTank »

If you loose your upgraded panzer command without yet unlocking tiger ace call in and later rebuild it,the ability activates but the tiger never arrives.

MarKr
Team Member

Re: 5.26 Propaganda tiger ace call in bug.

Post by MarKr »

Does this happen every time? The ability is set to require the building but it makes no difference if the building is built for the first or second time. Callin units that require some building in other factions/doctrines are set the same way so the same bug should occur for them too. Wasn't it a one-time thing or something map-specific?

OrderLordTank

Re: 5.26 Propaganda tiger ace call in bug.

Post by OrderLordTank »

It has only happened once in saint hilaire. I haven't tried it again. I know the building is required and it has worked if you first unlock the ability and then construct or upgrade the building. I assume it will also work if you already meet all the requirements and then unlock the ability. The bug occurred when i lost the upgraded building prior to unlocking the ability. Initially the call in was grey and unlocked once i rebuild the panzer command, once i activated it and payed the manpower though, the tiger ace never appeared no matter how long i waited. And i constantly checked the reinforce path in case i somehow lost it but there was nothing there, no enemy or tiger wreck or even a U.I. attack warning for that matter.