Tiger Tank Shock and Tigerphobia

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
MenciusMoldbug

Tiger Tank Shock and Tigerphobia

Post by MenciusMoldbug »

I don't know if this is a bug or intended, but is the Tiger Tank Shock movement slowdown meant to stack with TigerPhobia's movement slowdown? Allied tanks moves around you in slow motion if you pop it, so your Tiger becomes the fastest tank within the aura.

Warhawks97

Re: Tiger Tank Shock and Tigerphobia

Post by Warhawks97 »

oh, that might explain why my tanks got stuck like dead fish in the water when i tried to get arround the tiger with two m10. I thought i have some sort of terrain and pathing issues.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Whether it's intended or not... do you think it should/shouldn't be the case?
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

It feels a bit like being in the gravity of a black hole. You activate "Flanl speed" like a captain in scifi movie orders his crew to go into warp with his ship but the gravity is too strong to get away from it.

Its funny and sometimes frustrating at the same time. Its like one side playing in slow motion and the other not.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Well, i like it the way it is... :P

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

Warhawks97 wrote:
10 Dec 2020, 11:09
It feels a bit like being in the gravity of a black hole. You activate "Flanl speed" like a captain in scifi movie orders his crew to go into warp with his ship but the gravity is too strong to get away from it.

Its funny and sometimes frustrating at the same time. Its like one side playing in slow motion and the other not.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Well then like the sci-fi movies, a solution would be to go towards the black hole since you can’t escape it. You’ll either die or end up in some alternative universe called the “minimum range weapon” zone where you survive but in complete isolation from everything else.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.